Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) (83686 Views)

Man, 40, Arrested For Seduction & handling Breasts Of Neighbour’s Wife / Man, 62, Docked For handling Breasts Of Girl, 13 / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
zz
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Nice question. And a female for that matter.
Toh, I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by ddjay: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick
fmmmnnn chai,this your post dey smell
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
that doesn't justify yahoo, and u sound like one, change ur ways A nigga once said:ok sir
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

that's your opinion and the opinions of the people's whose books you have read....

in my opinion:

Africa was not fully colonized...

Africans still have their languages unlike black americans, most parts of the caribbeans e.t.c.

Stop looking at "who is who" and also stop reading books on HIS-story, look at what is on ground and compare with the past( what you've read)...

In Nigeria, there are and were very few "molattoes"...

U.S and caribbean form of colonialism is different from what Africans went through, only a northern Africans, S.A, Congo and probably some north eastern African countries went through similar slavery and colonialism..

most west African kingdoms and empires signed "peace agreements" with the europeans..

Africans were and are more than the europeans in Africa...

there is no way the europeans fought and conquered anywhere in Africa without the help of another "black ethnic group" which today are known as fulanis which is why the europeans favor the fulanis.

Africans had armies that included women, men, teenagers, animals e.t.c..

pls don't let HIS-story poison your mind...

Bro, the people who wrote those books wrote from African perspectives. In fact, they set the stage for real African history for the first time.

See you later.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
zz
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Meeloreh(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

merahki is right...

stop looking at it from one point of view... Look at libya, they had things going for them as soon as "the west" considered libya a threat libya was turned into chaos...

what I mean is, even if Nigeria has things going well it can be turned into chaos..

for instance, before 1967, Nigeria was doing well until a civil war supported by different European countries put Nigeria in chaos...

ok
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Naughtytboy: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dcaliphate:

yea cos you date lowlifes and social misfits
go and get a life, there are things you will have that even reginal daniels wil suck ur dick.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

that's not accurate bro, as long as you continue to buy their products (iPhone and Benz etc), the only way you can make them suffer is if you steal their money and build your own products

Gbam!

you got that right!

All the money being scammed will still go back to western countries because these so called black monkey's don't have sense.

If the scam money was used to build concrete structure in place to uplift their respective communities, then it will be a different case entirely

but it's used to finance wanton consumerism undecided

Mumu
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
SilentWisper:
you give them too much Credit. ....if you see what Nigerian women do with india and lebanese men. men. You will just shake your head in shame

it's all about the money

which MOST black men DON'T HAVE

if you are a rich black man in ANY COUNTRY; you will have all manners of women at your beck and call

It's all about the money once again.

you think if those foreigners don't lodge them in expensive hotels and give them monies the size of their boyfriend's two months salary in a night, these girls will be following them
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oh my God undecided

Only God knows the level of sexual abuse this innocent women had suffered in their hands

May God forgive them
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
merahki:

Hi. Sometimes what you think is voluntary is really not
I will explain
Do you know "they" actively and passively deliberately press the different buttons and fuel the problems that ensure Africa remains undeveloped and uninhabitable? If I was an engineer working in a SSA country earning 500 USD a month, the lack of incentives and enabling environment would make me easily pay for exams to practice in the US. I would jump at the offer to migrate and earn, say 5000USD (times 10 my Naija pay). When I abandon Naija, it is because I have been kept unhappy by my prevailing conditions and would therefore jump to become a slave, in this case a willing slave (on a surface level)
Naija is now an engineer short (perpetuating our problems)
And the cycle continues
My point is that it is not that voluntary cos if we are allowed to thrive (e.g. UK supporting Biafra, or pushing for restructuring in Naija (they way they pressured Jonathan) and more), Africa would be good to live in. Professionals would stay back in their continents with steady power, stable governments and economies
But should that happen, who would suffer it? The western world which because of their welfare programmes and increasingly aging populations are short of human resources and need these people badly. Now ask yourself, what would they now do to ensure they have a steady supply of cheap labour/professionals?
Really, ask yourself
If only our leaders could see and answer this too
Cheers

it does not always work like that......

India is a developing country like us, and they are forging ahead, despite the challenges

They are producing world class Labour, and medical tourist attraction etc.

The problem is that most of Africa was not and is still not innovative, nor did they ever have forsight undecided

Coupled with the crab in the barrel mentality that is prevalent in Africa, how will you blame the outsiders for that?

If we put in the effort, like some countries even in this continent is putting, things would have been much better

All other arguments are baseless
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Meeloreh:

I'll like to say we are still the source of our predicament one way or the other

exactly
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

merahki is right...

stop looking at it from one point of view... Look at libya, they had things going for them as soon as "the west" considered libya a threat libya was turned into chaos...

what I mean is, even if Nigeria has things going well it can be turned into chaos..

for instance, before 1967, Nigeria was doing well until a civil war supported by different European countries put Nigeria in chaos...

gadaffi caused the downfall of Libya

Morocco is also a highly developed country in the continent, why has morroco not been destroyed?

All those touaregs across the mahgreb he armed have also gone to cause conflict in Libya, in addition to the militias.

You can blame westerners all we like, but if we are really honest, Gadaffi had a huge part to play in the collapse of Libya
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by stieyven(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
jhydebaba:
White fools
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Eunicpua: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is so bad. Slavery of body soul& mind.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by biomedics(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Those guys dealt with us.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Eunicpua: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Total exploitation. Oyinbo haven't changed, they still crave for young African women
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by raz0r: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick
Yoruba's have been wearing clothes before the white men came, unlike some people who used to cover themselves with palm fronds. I no mention name o. grin
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ugosample:

Gbam!

you got that right!

All the money being scammed will still go back to western countries because these so called black monkey's don't have sense.

If the scam money was used to build concrete structure in place to uplift their respective communities, then it will be a different case entirely

but it's used to finance wanton consumerism undecided

Mumu
exactly bro, but these yahoo boys are too dumb to know
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ugosample:

gadaffi caused the downfall of Libya

You can blame westerners all we like, but if we are really honest, Gadaffi had a huge part to play in the collapse of Libya

I compressed your post to avoid crowding
And will leave you with the words in the bracket-
(Intelligence/ako na uche, the ability to know when and what and how to unlearn/relearn, learn and, or relearn)
One has to be ready and passionate about this though, and free themselves from mental and intellectual slavery. This is for me and you both, and everybody.
Blessings
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Slimlord(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
The day u will die
l
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
merahki:

I compressed your post to avoid crowding
And will leave you with the words in the bracket-
(Intelligence/ako na uche, the ability to know when and what and how to unlearn/relearn, learn and relearn)
One has to be ready and passionate about this though, and free themselves from mental and intellectual slavery. This is for me and you both, and everybody.
Blessings

aii

I have freed myself from that, and seen gadaffi as the scumbag that he was

I did not need any media to tell me, I saw certain things myself, and interacted with others too.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ugosample:

aii

I have freed myself from that, and seen gadaffi as the scumbag that he was

I did not need any media to tell me, I saw certain things myself, and interacted with others too.

I was not talking about Ghaddafi. You brought him to my post?
Anyway you do not need the media to tell you anything, you study, scholarly hard hitting, evidence-based materials abound, so that one does not "talk" sketchily and scantily, and most importantly be able to inform knowledge needed for development and for posterity.
And you certainly did not see /could not have seen that much I would dare to say. cheesy.

About Libya? I am yet to do any studies on that and Ghaddafi, so must admit I know little now. However most literature and media quarters have it that his country fared way much better when he was alive. Your scumbag label feels to me like what you imbibed from foreign media? I could be wrong, if so, enlighten me please. Anyway the beauty of life these days is having the means to study and gain real knowledge and not inhale indoctrination
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
@ Ugosample
I most definitely agree that it is up to Africans to save Africa
100 percent.
But I know this goes beyond partisan politics, it reaches back to 1914 and before then, why, in 1914 two absolutely dissimilar societies were brought together to create a grotesque entity, that is sure not to succeed
If we and our leaders know this as the root, if we and they get real knowledge, only then can we free ourselves and develop
But I remember that our culture has been tampered with, (a la Arabic and British-Roman) and realise we have a lot of work and belief to do
I am tired of preaching joor
Ka o du later/cheers
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
merahki:

I was not talking about Ghaddafi. You brought him to my post?
Anyway you do not need the media to tell you anything, you study, scholarly hard hitting, evidence-based materials abound, so that one does not "talk" sketchily and scantily, and most importantly be able to inform knowledge needed for development and for posterity.
And you certainly did not see /could not have seen that much I would dare to say. cheesy.

About Libya? I am yet to do any studies on that and Ghaddafi, so must admit I know little now. However most literature and media quarters have it that his country fared way much better when he was alive. Your scumbag label feels to me like what you imbibed from foreign media? I could be wrong, if so, enlighten me please. Anyway the beauty of life these days is having the means to study and gain real knowledge and not inhale indoctrination

well Libya had a better standard of living them compared to now and that is a fact

but then, why were Libyan folks always sneaking into Tunisia back in the day?
I remember them very well, especially at the port and on sfax.

The Arab spring swept across the Arab world, why is it just Libya that fell apart
Have you asked yourself that question?

The people were fed up of him, esoecially those from the east.
He should have stepped down, or at least created a system independent of him, but he didn't
The inner circle he thought were his buddies even sold him out grin

His sins were so so many

Make I no talk much abeg, I don't want to expose myself
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ugosample:

well Libya had a better standard of living them compared to now and that is a fact

but then, why were Libyan folks always sneaking into Tunisia back in the day?
I remember them very well, especially at the port and on sfax.

The Arab spring swept across the Arab world, why is it just Libya that fell apart
Have you asked yourself that question?

The people were fed up of him, esoecially those from the east.
He should have stepped down, or at least created a system independent of him, but he didn't
The inner circle he thought were his buddies even sold him out grin

His sins were so so many

Make I no talk much abeg, I don't want to expose myself

And I remain unenlightened, lol.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by OyinO: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naajjii:

Don't generalize all Nigerians girls , say some Nigerians girls from certain part of Nigeria.
When the ones who are exempted are not even up to 2%, then it is logically valid to conclude that ALL OF THEM WILL DO SAME.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
merahki:

And I remain unenlightened, lol.

okay

have a chit chat with diplomats who worked in Libya, or better still, a fact finding mission will enlighten you more

I need not say more than that cheesy

good night
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
OyinO:

When the ones who are exempted are not even up to 2%, then it is logically valid to conclude that ALL OF THEM WILL DO SAME.

The goat you quoted wanted to bring tribalism into the thing

As if the tribe someone comes from determines how the person chooses to behave

Africans with no sense

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ugosample:

okay

have a chit chat with diplomats who worked in Libya, or better still, a fact finding mission will enlighten you more

I need not say more than that cheesy

good night

In other words, you do not know. Not for a fact you don't cheesy
You and me both need to study as soon as we can
Good night also
(I "see" you on Africa threads on the travel section)
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2018
merahki:

In other words, you do not know. Not for a fact you don't cheesy You and me both need to study as soon as we can Good night also (I "see" you on Africa threads on the travel section)
you see me on African threads grin cheesy
LMAO @" I don't know for a fact too" grin

I don't need to say much
just do the assignment I gave you, that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.