Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) (83682 Views)

Man, 40, Arrested For Seduction & handling Breasts Of Neighbour’s Wife / Man, 62, Docked For handling Breasts Of Girl, 13 / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
I think the picture serves you right if you're one of those who believe white people brought us light in Africa. These terrorists were all over Africa rapping our women in mass and killing husbands who retaliated. If you were a young man and any of those girls happens to be your girl friend, you risk having your head cut off.

And they didn't just bribe African kings. They imported heroin and cocaine to drug any rebellious king to submission. This is something nobody talks about.

3 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by UNRULY(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
They will surely pay back. Some of us trying to relocate to US are not going there to play. Nah karma
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2018
musicwriter:
I think the picture serves you right if you're one of those who believe white people brought us light in Africa. These terrorists were all over Africa rapping our women in mass and killing husbands who retaliated. If you were a young man and any of those girls happens to be your girl friend, you risk having your head cut off.

And they didn't just bribe African kings. They imported heroin and cocaine to drug any rebellious king to submission. This is something nobody talks about.
i don't know know what country you are from.but here in Nigerian this woman gladly fvck this men.some of them see it as a perveliage to be fvck by white men. I'm just saying
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by joyhoney(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Revenge mission loading
God bless you I hope you are ready , so call � me then we go join forces
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick
hhahahhahahahahahhaahah
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
zz
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by yinnyme(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Angelanest:
Very old pictures have surfaced online showing when the White men were taking 'advantage' of Nigerians and other Africans during the colonial period many years ago.

The pictures show the White men holding and pressing the breasts of half-naked African women (who were slaves) and even posing for pictures with them. 

It is said that the foreigners had the right to do whatever they wanted with the slaves both male and female at that time and there was nothing anyone could do about it because the local chiefs in charge were bribed by the White men with mirrors and other incentives. 

The pictures have been trailed by serious of reactions. See below; 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/throwback-pictures-of-white-men-holding-the-breasts-of-african-slaves.html

Dont forget that during that era there were good white folks like Mary Slessor and the likes who truly loved the black and at the same time bad eggs too. Bad eggs are every where even on Nairaland. God bless the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lmao grin grin the things nigerian women do with white men this days , no any other act can compare to it.this women even have sex with white men pets eg: their dogs

Read to understand, I believe I wrote in English. Our guys are serving as sex slaves to ugly old grandmas of 70/80+ and you don't think it's as bad as the forced sex slave pix posted in Front page? Do you think it's normal for a young man to be used for sex by a nymph granny?

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by bantudra: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
grin grin grin you will not make heaven

kiiiiikikikikiki.....
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:and una dey castigate yahoo boy for extorting the white ladies..please everybody should mind his/her business
that doesn't justify yahoo, and u sound like one, change ur ways
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by joyhoney(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2018
all in the name of help or civilization they come here thief our things and sex slaved and raped our people, then need to render apologize to black race .

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2018
zz

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Naughtytboy: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
TDonald:

Guess that's your Greatest achievement in Life undecided
i can send you to jail
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Read to understand, I believe I wrote in English. Our guys are serving as sex slaves to ugly old grandmas of 70/80+ and you don't think it's as bad as the forced sex slave pix posted in Front page? Do you think it's normal for a young man to be used for sex by a nymph granny?
why are you trying so hard to change the topic or maybe you are trying to save face, that's why are you bringing in this topic wink but since you want bring this then let me ask you this question.do you think it normal for a human being to sex with Animals?

do you think it's normal for a human being to travel all the way from Nigerian to europe to do postitution there?

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Naughtytboy: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
TDonald:

Guess that's your Greatest achievement in Life undecided
I can send you to jail
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Naughtytboy: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Slimlord:
When will they give you HIV?
The day u will die
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by TDonald: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
I can send you to jail

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Naughtytboy: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Slimlord:
When will they give you HIV?
The day u will die
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by bluefilm: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
The women were not even smiling telling you that it was a pure case of sexual molestation.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Famocious19(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick

And what does Igbotic and Hausalistic breasts look like?
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

this is a picture of the U.S.

Most African women in west Africa were warriors and soldiers..
Most west African kingdoms and Empires didn't fall until the late 1890s and early 1900s..

this picture is probably S.A, U.S or caribbean countries

They were doing the same thing everywhere in all their colonies. The way history captures events is like the news media. It goes for the highlights. The fact they did it in S.A, Caribbeans, US, should tell you it was universal.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
SilentWisper:
i don't know know what country you are from.but here in Nigerian this woman gladly fvck this men.some of them see it as a perveliage to be fvck by white men. I'm just saying

Because by that time white people had subverted the social structure in all their conquered colonies and they made themselves the new elites. It was normal at that time for even our men to submit to the white man. That's called colonialism.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Olubee22(f): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Okay then I'll say it.

Afon-
Call it whatever you like. I'm a Yoruba girl a.k.a Afonja girl and I work for my money. I pay my own bills. So quit making hasty generalizations.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
zz
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by dangoteinlaw: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's why I will never have anything against yahooboys infact the govt doesn't, if not for threats from the west you tink our govt would give a shit? I be seen worse photos than these
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by planetx: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
All this people talking about revenge, why don't you go revenge the one that is still using you has sex slaves in your own country in 2018, even the Chinese and Lebanese join in taking advantage of your women because of poverty.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

there were history notes ( a letter from an english official to their king or queen) I read (can't remember source)..

part of what I can remember the guy (I think it was lugard) clearly wrote "the people that don't like us or want us here"... they had to change their strategy of ruling because there were still people in large numbers who didn't like them, meaning there were west Africans who they were cautious of offending ..

At that time not everywhere was a "conquered colony". there are still unknown ethnic groups... Not everywhere was "conquered"..

that they had administrative outposts does not mean they "conquered" those places..

There was no place where colonialism was run in a different way, it was the same barbarity in all their colonies. They raped women everywhere and created ''molattoes'' in all colonies. Should you want to pursue it further, there's a book; the destruction of black civilization by Dr. Chancellor Williams. Throughout the book, Dr. Williams showed how the mulattoes were used as a tool and how they rebelled against their white fathers and wanted to be on the side of Africans.

There was no part of Africa that wasn't colonized. By the early 1900's all parts of Africa had been colonized; except Ethiopia and Liberia. And there's a reason for that, but that's a story for another day, though, by 1933 Ethiopia had been conquered by Italy. If you want to pursue that information further read the book; Africa under colonial domination 1880-1935 by UNESCO. In this book, you'll see how every part of Africa- North, South, East, West, collapsed. This book was written by who is who in African scholarship in the 1970's. Cheikh Anta Diop, Theophile Obenga, Wole Soyinka, Abu Heime, name them.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Dcaliphate(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
work on urself,they do give me anal and head even though am a broke guy, i have a lot of nudes too
yea cos you date lowlifes and social misfits
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Revenge mission loading
hmmmm, how you wan revenge?
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
No matter what we say or do, let bye-gone be bye-gone. Who knows whether or not our direct grandparents are among those ladies in the pics. U can't change the past. Blacks or whites, we are all humans. Same blood and urges flow. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, how you wan revenge?
Nice question. And a female for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.