Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life (2807 Views)

The Lady Who Told Me She Had Sex Just Once Was Lying All Along / Yoruba Woman Cries & Begs To Have Sex With Sunday Igboho Just Once / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2018
You meet a girl and then you begin to talk about things & then other things.. Okay, you went into her sexual life and she said "I did sex only once in my life" and at the age of 16 or above, will you believe??
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by frbona: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
olsome:
You meet a girl and then you begin to talk about things & then other things.. Okay, you went into her sexual life and she said "I did sex only once in my life" and at the age of 16 or above, will you believe??
''I'm a virgin, I was defiled by my house help when I was 12,13,7"
If I collected 5grand from every girl who gave me this line, I'll have a million. In the end you find out its a wide well between her thighs. Why do girls play this card. In comparison, the girls who admitted point blank that they were living regular sex lives would never be chastised for promiscuity but praised for being honest and straightforward, they rank highest on the tightness scale.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Ehmmm why not, I was defiled by my house help (female) at a much earlier age also anyway. Plus with females they have a higher tendency of being molested at a young age......by men than boys. Most of my female friends gone through shit. So its plausible

1 Like

Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by themonk(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
pcguru1:
Ehmmm why not, I was defiled by my house help (female) at a much earlier age also anyway. Plus with females they have a higher tendency of being molested at a young age......by men than boys. Most of my female friends gone through shit. So its plausible
Oga, that thing is a very rampant lime among girls. It is very very hard for a girl to really tell you her sexual history even after you open up to her on yours.

I have this current case at hand where a girl told me about two of her ex-boyfriends who she said she never had sex with and they were her best relationships then I asked her whether she is still a virgin she said no, so how the Bleep did she lose her virginity? she stopped talking. A few weeks later she told me her former boss usually had a friends-with-benefit style of friendship with his workers, she gave me so much details that I knew she was talking about herself because I don't see how her boss friends would have told her that much.

That stuff is a regular line among women.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Deandean: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
pcguru1:

Wetin this 1 de talk sef....jst shut up already,we de talk of how this chicks hv scammed u all ur life ur thr dribbling bckwards like maradonna grin
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by speedyGonzales: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
naija girls seeking sympathy.

Classic

1 Like

Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
What do you want to use her Sexual affairs for?
A typical nigerian girl will not tell you the exact number of persons, she have had sex. You are lucky, she did not you how virginized she is.
Stop asking this kind of question.
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
themonk:

Oga, that thing is a very rampant lime among girls. It is very very hard for a girl to really tell you her sexual history even after you open up to her on yours.

I have this current case at hand where a girl told me about two of her ex-boyfriends who she said she never had sex with and they were her best relationships then I asked her whether she is still a virgin she said no, so how the Bleep did she lose her virginity? she stopped talking. A few weeks later she told me her former boss usually had a friends-with-benefit style of friendship with his workers, she gave me so much details that I knew she was talking about herself because I don't see how her boss friends would have told her that much.

That stuff is a regular line among women.

Not for me though, maybe because people already know the type of person i am, which is not far from wayward. It depends on the caliber of girls, matured ones will tell you assuming they can trust you with it, fvck boys dey everywhere. However like i was saying before one ode interrupted, yes alot will lie, some will be honest if they can trust you. after all no be NL wey guys go talk "Olosho" if the girl opens up.
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
usoroh4luv:
What do you want to use her Sexual affairs for?
A typical nigerian girl will not tell you the exact number of persons, she have had sex. You are lucky, she did not you how virginized she is.
Stop asking this kind of question.

Exactly what am saying, even guys won't mention theirs once it passes a point. But curiosity do guys need to lie about body count ? if they ask me during marriage counselling it will be so awkward i swear.
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by Shugavee(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why won’t u believe her,, she is a kid!! Forget all these small kid doing nonsense!! A 16years old girl saying she has only had sex once is very very possible. But then again what does that information do for you.
Re: She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life by mimimile93: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
olsome:

YES I will. Depending on her eye balls.

I detect when a girl is lying via her eye balls

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half / Hookers Beats Up Man For Not Paying Them After Sex, IsokoBoy Reacts / I Have Been Stuck In A Woman's House For 3 Months And Now She’s Pregnant For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.