Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Who Loves Big Girls? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Loves Big Girls? (37409 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by boomssey(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
thick madam!!!!!!!!!! :d
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
This is what you get when a fat babe tries to go the skimpy way.

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
Thanks Boo!

Do you boo, cos YOU GOT SOME HATERS,

Ghana is beautiful and much more peaceful than Nigeria,

Togo reminds me of Miami, Florida in a way,

Ghana need to improve their sewage system and keep them cows off the road before IT BE A BURGER PARADE ON THE road, JUST SAYING,
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Queeneve, Ghana's just fine with the cows walking around. It helps with the ambience. And you know, a friend of mine had an accident when she slammed her vehicle into a cow as it sauntered across the road in Kansas so we've got em here as well.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
subtract 18 from that
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by eleshin(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
nland,neva fails 2 entertain,@ gangstarboo u're pretty as u are nd some of us cn go 2 some reasonable length 2 stroke ur hair.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
G-boo . . . undecided
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2010
-->Tru man<--

(: Como estas??
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Tosinville(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2010
Who are al these haterz against ma girl? Ima let yall know i dig gangstaboo d way she is nd datz d kind size i want in a lady. . . . . . Yeah! G-boo, you're right about wat dat guy in ur class said nd i'm also a yoruba dude but ima let ya know dat dat happens b4 cos if a lady aint thick, many nigerian men believe she's sick nd she is not fit to be a housewife unlike d american wives but d world is gettin civilized, now everyone goes 4 wat he/she likes in a partner cos one man's thrash is another man's treasure u know jus like me who wants Jasmine Sullivan or g-boo thickness nd since i can't get J.sullivan then i'm gonna go 4 g.boo right here lol
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2010
G-boo, mas o menos . . .

G-booooooooooo!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
@Tosin awwww thank you!!! grin, Idk who hating but I'll be aiight. Once again to quote Lil Wayne "real niqqas fxck with me and I don’t give a fxck who don’t," tongue. . . you're a funny dude though that's a good quality. (:

-->Tru-man<--
Ohhh bien bien, yo tambien. Su coqueteo es tan sexy cuando. (Winks)
Anyways, do you live in the US? Am curious because alot of people either on here live in Nigeria or various other places in Europe, Asia etc
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Tosinville(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
G-boo, you're welcome dear nd i think ima hit d states b4 d year run out.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
oh really? Which part of the states? tongue
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by chika98: 4:44am On Aug 23, 2010
This chic shows that it is all about dressing according to your size.
She looks wonderful and exudes crazy confidence!

Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2010
gangstaboo:

-->Tru-man<--
Ohhh bien bien, yo tambien. Su coqueteo es tan sexy cuando. (Winks)
Anyways, do you live in the US? Am curious because alot of people either on here live in Nigeria or various other places in Europe, Asia etc

Now you've stretched my Spanish to the limit!
Yup . . . I live in the US. West coast baybay!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2010
@Chika, yup she cute, not feeling the shirt pattern seems a lil grandma-ish to me but she dresses good for her shape

@Tru . . . it's called google lolll! And nope, it's all about that dirty southhhh! Ayyyyeeee
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2010
@Chika again . . . I wanna know where she got her jeans, they hella cute!! lol
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by chika98: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2010
^^ LOL I haven't got a clue. She's very cute and well dressed
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrCork1: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2010
big girls always smell of body odur , hell nooooo. (no ofense),
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by Tosinville(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2010
To woodbridge, VA where ma big sister lives.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2010
Hey Gangstaboo,

You can make the jeans yourself, just get some rubber bands and the dark denim and a bowl of bleach.

Just dab a splotch of bleach on the areas you want to "fade" and then let it sit to dry in the sun or somewhere hot! I make them all the time and people think I buys them from the store!

Mr Cork,

I suggest you find OUT WHY you keep attracting funky azz fat women because if that ALL YOU KEEP GETTING AND SMELLING, IT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, CHECK THAT OUT BRUH!

Chika,

She is confident with her shape and DOES NOT HAVE HANG UP, which why she glowing and chit,

Go girl!
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrCork1: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2010
QueenEVe, madam i love fat womens, 4real. the thruth is that they always smell, but some of them do use deodorants though,

but still, Queen madam are u fatter than the lady in the above pikture, the one standing mnest to the photo copy machin?

I love fat womens
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2010
Did you not see my response to 190?

Check it out, it in the WHY DO NAIJA GIRLS OBESS OVER THEIR AZZ OR SOME CHIT LIKE THAT,

I described what I look like,
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2010
Hold up!

Didn't you just say THE FAT WOMEN THAT YOU ATTRACTS HAVE BAD BODY ODOR? Why are you complaining about something you apparently love? I don't understand you MOFOS,

(walking off the thread with my hand on my head shaking in disbelief at this mofo)
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrCork1: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2010
Madam Eve, forget 190, The boy is Gay and has no clue about women.

Sweetie, so are u as fat as SA GOddesss or u more fatter than the lady in the above picture close to cooker?

Pls describe youe sef
 tongue
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by MrCork1: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2010
Madam Eve, forget 190, The boy is Gay and has no clue about women.

Sweetie, so are u as fat as SA GOddesss or u more fatter than the lady in the above picture close to cooker?

Pls describe youe sef
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by queeneve: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2010
Mr Cork,

Go run straight through a spear,

I am married and not interested,

(vomits and walk away disgusted)
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
OMG QUEEN GREAT IDEA!!! Thanks girl! I'm going to try that today lmfao. I'm not going out and buying $100 blotted jeans when I can do it myself. School is starting school so need to look cute haha.

@ Cork, #GO SIT YOUR AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE WITH THAT ISH. You probably just smelling yo crusty ass top lip lol.
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
gangstaboo:

@Tru . . . it's called google lolll! And nope, it's all about that dirty southhhh! Ayyyyeeee

West Coast or Dirty South .  .  .  we're on the same continent lol! I love the "dirty" south.

Usted sabe que yo amo cuando coqueteas. ¿Podemos tener un poco más?
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by gangstaboo(f): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2010
@Tru . . .

Touche!

si papi podemos tener muchos mas. grin
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by manmagnet(f): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2010
luciously cushioned, yep that's me  cool
Re: Who Loves Big Girls? by TruMantra(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2010
gangstaboo:

@Tru . . .

Touche!

si papi podemos tener muchos mas. grin

Ooooh Ga-boo, lo quiero. Lo necesito. Dar más a mí.  grin  grin
Y quiero darte más.

G-boo, speaking Spanish with you is so much fun but I know a couple other ways to get you speaking foreign languages.
I could have you speaking in "diverse tongues" if you would "roll" with me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29)

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.