Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist (1608 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / Are You A Working Boy? Come And Collect Update. / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Here are some of the signs of a yahoo boy come ritualist

Yahoo seems to be the order of the day in our current generation, as young boys mature, many often go with the mindset of becoming an internet fraudster forgetting they won't be doing that in their 50's. Although i have nothing against yahoo boys, i hate those who take it to the next level of sacrificing humans in the name of money. Below are some of the signs associated with a yahoo guy turn ritualist.

1. Spends unnecessarily even on unexpected things

2. When he starts giving you expensive gifts more often than not, he might have a plan up his sleeve

3. You start finding fetish things in his surrounding (wardrobe, kitchen, Bed room, Toilet etc)

4. If before sex he excuses himself for a brief moment, You had better run for your dear life!

5. He is too desperate for money.

6. He starts asking strange questions concerning your whereabouts

Feel free to add yours...

(1) (Reply)

Should He Call Off The Wedding? / Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! / Funny Reception Slip I Saw If Your Is Like This What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.