Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (18603 Views)

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players (2) (3) (4)

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Gr8lex(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
deebsman1:

1. Ashley Young
2. Nemanja Matic
3. Antonio Valencia
4. Alexis Sanchez
5. Juan Mata
6. Herrera
7. Romero

Who is now fool between yourself and myself
Forget about the age of these players because it has nothing to do with their woes this season. This same team went toe to toe with City last season.
When you check the top sides in Europe, you'll find a few players above 30 and it doesn't mean a thing.
Madrid squad that won the Champions League last season had Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ramos, benzema, and modric in their starting 11; all above 30.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Gr8lex(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jokerman:

Yes he's lost it... I want him out of Man UTD, he's killing my club....
We all know he performs woefully in his third season at a club so I'm not really surprised.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by deebsman1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gr8lex:

Forget about the age of these players because it has nothing to do with their woes this season. This same team went toe to toe with City last season.
When you check the top sides in Europe, you'll find a few players above 30 and it doesn't mean a thing.
Madrid squad that won the Champions League last season had Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ramos, benzema, and modric in their starting 11; all above 30.
Sure but many of this guys in there thirties at Man u are even below avg in d first place
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by bizhop01: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Valencia Instagram handler will be fire, this people no dey take small thing play
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Allylic(f): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
deebsman1:

Learn how to accept when an argument doesn't go your way. What's the difference between 7 and 8, an aged team is an aged team.
those guys you mentioned above are not first team players..get your facts well
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by deebsman1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Allylic:
those guys you mentioned above are not first team players..get your facts well
What are they? Reserve players grin grin grin
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Martinez19(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2018
deebsman1:
But while we focuses on MOU been the type of manager that he is with all his antifootball tactics of this world, I think most of the blames should be shifted to the Man U board and the owners most especially Ed Woodward and The Glazers. The spoilage has started a long time ago not just now, I think since like 2 years before the end of Sir Alex's reign. Then it was lack of quality midfielders then to signing of average players at an exorbitant fees and exorbitant salaries and coming with policy that Man U should be grooming home based players, I don't know why d likes of average players like Smalling, Jones, Lingard, Shaw and co and what they should be doing in a united shirt. The like of Rashford with all his talents should be somewhere in spain, Italy or EpL on loan getting a regular playing time and developing. Flops like Marshal, Lukaku, Pogba, Fellaini.....and massive flops like Alexis Sanchez (Piano man) and Darmian and Marcus Rojo. Infact the whole Man u sorry Amaka United stinks at the moment.

Now almost like 8 or 9 of man u's starting 11 are in their 30's .....Arugbo United

The only world class player at man u at the moment is DGD.
The one that pained me most was when Alex Ferguson signed Cleverly.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by deebsman1(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Martinez19:
The one that pained me most was when Alex Ferguson signed Cleverly.
The likes of Welbeck, Johnny Evans
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Melaninprincess(f): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
I don't even have a problem with Mou staying or not. They should just stop casting my game on Betway.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Gr8lex(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Melaninprincess:
I don't even have a problem with Mou staying or not. They should just stop casting my game on Betway.
You get mind o. You must be a Man Utd fan.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by ifyy07(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Gr8lex:

Madrid scoring the most number of goals under mourinho? I disagree
Disagree with facts ogbeni,

Solskjaer: I Would Understand If The Season Is Cut Short Because Of Coronavirus / Ronaldo Scores In 95th Minute As Manchester United Defeats Villarreal / Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages