Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City (25140 Views)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Reelmii: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
my friend, I rejoice with u over ur testimony
but if u want it to be permanent

please pack out of that compound
those people will come back to that flat
abd anybody they meet there will be a gonner
I pray they dont meet u when they come back

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Elmojiid(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
oga ade u cant cheat death, it is not ur time ni.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by columbus007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
theres a word that says mind been busy by chance,i dont think it was God who saved you,its by chance you were pre ocupied.but is still to be praise,he alone owned us,and the glory is his.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Diamond23(f): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

What exactly is the "needful" in this case?

Thanks...
Packout cux dey will still be bk since dey didn’t get der target. U might [/s]not[s] be dz lucky again
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

What exactly is the "needful" in this case?

Thanks...

Relocate from that apartment.
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by coolhamid(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I have thought about relocating, but I paid in advance for the apartment and I don't think the landlady will make a refund.

Anyway, I understand the cult groups have settled their differences.

Thanks.
E be like say you no cherish your life. You are being advised to pack out of the apartment and find somewhere else to stay but you are claiming to have paid in advance. Is it not when you are alive that the payment you made will be useful? Money can always be made but life gat no duplicate. You are even insinuating that the cult groups have settled their differences as if you attended their previous meetings. Guy, if your life is important to you, get the hell out of that apartment and find a secure place to leave. I personally don't joke with security, I know how much I am paying current for my present apartment just because of the security of the area.

10 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was "where you follow?" another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? As this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment.

While inside, I was restless and deep in thought as to what could have happened that would warrant such an assemblage if my neighbour at that unholy hour. Being a phone addict, I reached out to my phone and quickly forgot the scenes that has played outside.

The next day being Sunday, I woke up a bit early and rushed down to my barber's shop to have my beard shaven since I couldn't move out previous night after the suspense my neighbours threw up. I met the shop locked which is the usual thing as he doesn't opened on Sunday morning. I rushed to his house, which is a stone thrown from his shop to call him. He obliged me and followed me to the shop.

While he was doing what I went there for, I told him why I couldn't come the previous day as has been the custom, which was Saturday to have my beard shaven, it was at this point he told me someone was shot in my locality that same Saturday. He tried all he could to describe the guy and his house. The description had little or no impact because the more he was trying to describe him and his place, the more I was confused. After a nice shave, I paid him and hurried down to the church even though I got to the church a little behind schedule.

Faster forward to Tuesday, 2nd October, I went to do some repair work at my place of residence, when I was almost done, one of my neighbours pleaded with me to help with hers. After I had promised to help her, she opened her mouth and told me what really transpired on the Saturday. She told me how some ferocious looking dudes storm the house, while some surrounded the house, others headed straight to my room, in search of the occupant of the apartment.

The guy who packed out of my present apartment before I parked in is a notorious cultist, who is well known for is heinous acts in that neighbourhood. On that faithful Saturday that they were engaged in their usual battle for supremacy, the rival cult group came to my apartment to look for him, oblivious of the fact that he has packed out some months back. They stayed for some time and waited for the occupant to come back from wherever he went to. This was the time I was in my shop doing things that ordinarily were not useful to me, but God used those things to keep me back in other not to fall for the claws of death.
My saving grace on that fateful day was that I was not in the house. They probably would have shot me dead before realizing it's a case of mistaken identity.

God spared my life from death.

May his name be glorified forever and ever...

Mahn!!
Your God really is alive.
Dont fail to move out from that apartment.
You might not be lucky next time.
May our good Lord continue to protect and His people.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Hill1960: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
How you cheated death....wrong!!!

How God saved you.....better!!!

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Burgerlomo: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
May his name be glorified cool

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by BonkoINC: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
God be praised.

Oluwa got our backs ..

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Coldfeets: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
All I can say OP, is that you are very good in telling stories.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Chidonc(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

They didn't come to attack me. They came to attack the guy that was occupying my apartment before I moved in, not knowing that he has packed out.

They could have shot any body they met in that apartment, thinking that they have hit their target. That's why I am elated.
you where not the target didn't mean you could not have fallen victim. bros park out of that place. until that house lays vacant for a long period or it habited by a family man, that apart is not safe for a young husler. if you know how cultism operate , you will understand better. those guys that came might not even know who dey are looking for .probably the house was pointed from afar and a picture shown to them. they would only realize you are a mistake hours or days later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Switruth: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
anonymuz:
Where exactly to you stay in benin? Please I will just tell you to relocate. Benin cultist are know for reprisal attack even if it's 10 years after the first attack. Thank Go's for your life. That's why I have to relocate to lagos the day I wrote my final exams then in uniben. Despite the fact that I stayed at bdpa....Benin generally is not a safe haven for a guy. You look good na problem, look rugged na dat one dangerous pass. You need to be careful when choosing associate in benin. Brother change your environment asap.
Benin is one of the most peaceful towns in Nigeria. I attended uniben and graduated from computer sciences. Stayed almost 12 hostels in Ekosodin because I no wan join cult. If you’re a cultist in Benin then you need to watch your back.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by devlishGINGER(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wow what a read

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by devlishGINGER(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was "where you follow?" another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? As this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment. I

While inside, I was restless and deep in thought as to what could have happened that would warrant such an assemblage if my neighbour at that unholy hour. Being a phone addict, I reached out to my phone and quickly forgot the scenes that has played outside.

The next day being Sunday, I woke up a bit early and rushed down to my barber's shop to have my beard shaven since I couldn't move out previous night after the suspense my neighbours threw up. I met the shop locked which is the usual thing as he doesn't opened on Sunday morning. I rushed to his house, which is a stone thrown from his shop to call him. He obliged me and followed me to the shop.

While he was doing what I went there for, I told him why I couldn't come the previous day as has been the custom, which was Saturday to have my beard shaven, it was at this point he told me someone was shot in my locality that same Saturday. He tried all he could to describe the guy and his house. The description had little or no impact because the more he was trying to describe him and his place, the more I was confused. After a nice shave, I paid him and hurried down to the church even though I got to the church a little behind schedule.

Faster forward to Tuesday, 2nd October, I went to do some repair work at my place of residence, when I was almost done, one of my neighbours pleaded with me to help with hers. After I had promised to help her, she opened her mouth and told me what really transpired on the Saturday. She told me how some ferocious looking dudes storm the house, while some surrounded the house, others headed straight to my room, in search of the occupant of the apartment.

The guy who packed out of my present apartment before I parked in is a notorious cultist, who is well known for is heinous acts in that neighbourhood. On that faithful Saturday that they were engaged in their usual battle for supremacy, the rival cult group came to my apartment to look for him, oblivious of the fact that he has packed out some months back. They stayed for some time and waited for the occupant to come back from wherever he went to. This was the time I was in my shop doing things that ordinarily were not useful to me, but God used those things to keep me back in other not to fall for the claws of death.
My saving grace on that fateful day was that I was not in the house. They probably would have shot me dead before realizing it's a case of mistaken identity.

wow what a read

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by lastempero: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank God but the battle is not yet over, is either you pack out of that vicinity or u Alert those men they are human beings n don't tell me u don't know them.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by temmytee2309: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank God o

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by alowonle02(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
U didn't cheat death, God only save u bcoz u really not part of their plans. Nobody can cheat death.
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by GrandMufti: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I have thought about relocating, but I paid in advance for the apartment and I don't think the landlady will make a refund.

Thanks.

Oga pack out as soon as possible. They're are not done. Pray none of your family members are around when they come back.

And you still haven't told us the area

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by MissJoy29(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank God for your life. A similar thing has happened to me before in school. I wanted to get to a bank in town for withdrawal but I was being "delayed" unnecessarily in class. I remember being restless and willing the lecturer to leave. But by the time I got to town, I couldn't help but thank God because an armed robbery attack that claimed lives had just taken place IN & AROUND THE SAME BANK I was headed to at about the same time the lecture was "delaying" me. I was shaking with shock!

So, I thank God again for your life.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Propertyeighty: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was "where you follow?" another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? As this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment.

Glory be to the most High God.
He deserves all our praise.
Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DTBCLICKS(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Benekruku:
All this boys scout gangs are the ones you had encounter with

If na the real ones find you, you should be late by now
u are a big fool

Get away u son of a bitch

Swine

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
kunle75:

Please relocate if you have the means There might be reprisals attack from those guys God will continue to guide and protect us all
True talk.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
God really saved his life.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I thanked God for you bro

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Hoodbilonia: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
code to live in benin city
avoid riff rafs
avoid cultists issues
be oneman cultist
pack go better area
everndy na confra for here o.
be heard
but not be seen
live by code

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by spikemmy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Thanks.

Please do not settle in for those 'they have settled their differences' rumour..

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by nonix22(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
member spotted
Benekruku:
All this boys scout gangs are the ones you had encounter with

If na the real ones find you, you should be late by now

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by nonix22(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
member Spotted
Hoodbilonia:
code to live in benin city
avoid riff rafs
avoid cultists issues
be oneman cultist
pack go better area
everndy na confra for here o.
be heard
but not be seen
live by code
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Hoodbilonia: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
odeh
member mai foot
nonix22:
member Spotted

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by nonix22(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
U dey fear? why you dey provoke like this nah?
Hoodbilonia:
odeh
member mai foot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist, Kidnapper & Armed Robbers Arrested In Benue Show Their Guns & Money / Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.