Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City (24926 Views)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Switruth:
Bloody cultist. Saw one of your posts where you said BDPA don dry. So you mean there is no one moving around there? You’re a target and must be caught to answer questions. You will be fished out. Trust me.
come my house come fish me na.
make I send you my contact address?
idiot
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by winj3: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
who be this m0ron?
Actually you are the slowpoke, ape sef!
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Switruth: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
come my house come fish me na.
make I send you my contact address?
idiot
Don’t worry. You’re already on a watch list. The law is already after you. Cultist.
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by nonix22(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
chai, e pain am *10 tongue tongue grin
Hoodbilonia:
fuc off my quotes
retard
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Born2Breed(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was, "where you follow?" Another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, "who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? At this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment.

While inside, I was restless and deep in thought as to what could have happened that would warrant such an assemblage of my neighbours at that unholy hour. Being a phone addict, I reached out to my phone and quickly forgot the scenes that has played outside.

The next day being Sunday, I woke up a bit early and rushed down to my barber's shop to have my beard shaven since I couldn't move out previous night after the suspense my neighbours threw up. I met the shop locked which is the usual thing as he doesn't opened on Sunday morning. I rushed to his house, which is a stone thrown from his shop to call him. He obliged me and followed me to the shop.

While he was doing what I went there for, I told him why I couldn't come the previous day as has been the custom, which was Saturday to have my beard shaven, it was at this point he told me someone was shot in my locality that same Saturday. He tried all he could to describe the guy and his house. The description had little or no impact because the more he was trying to describe him and his place, the more I was confused. After a nice shave, I paid him and hurried down to the church even though I got to the church a little behind schedule.

Faster forward to Tuesday, 2nd October, I went to do some repair work at my place of residence, when I was almost done, one of my neighbours pleaded with me to help with hers. After I had promised to help her, she opened her mouth and told me what really transpired on the Saturday. She told me how some ferocious looking dudes storm the house, while some surrounded the house, others headed straight to my room, in search of the occupant of the apartment.

The guy who packed out of my present apartment before I parked in is a notorious cultist, who is well known for his heinous acts in that neighbourhood. On that faithful Saturday that they were engaged in their usual battle for supremacy, the rival cult group came to my apartment to look for him, oblivious of the fact that he has packed out some months back. They stayed for some time and waited for the occupant to come back from wherever he went to. This was the time I was in my shop doing things that ordinarily were not useful to me, but God used those things to keep me back in other not to fall for the claws of death.
My saving grace on that fateful day was that I was not in the house. They probably would have shot me dead before realizing it's a case of mistaken identity.

God spared my life from death.

May his name be glorified forever and ever...

They will come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC / Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.