Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City (24941 Views)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Hoodbilonia: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
fuc off my quotes
retard
nonix22:
U dey fear? why you dey provoke like this nah?
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by nonix22(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
ntoor
e pain am
Hoodbilonia:
fuc off my quotes
retard
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Diamond23(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
casspersteve:
If there is something I have learnt lately is that "When unusual things are happening just be patient,there are things the physical eyes can't see"
I have learnt to be patient!!!
And be calm in the face of storms!!!
U v learnt well, so do I. Life z a teacher itself.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by cymontempler: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's either the op is a Jew man or a member. They missed you, there will be no second chance.

Everyone is telling you to move out, you are busy acting like a don. Dey there!

Option 1:
When next they come, get ready to be wasted.
Option 2: Be ready to provide the whereabout of their target that's if option 1 has not been deployed.

Good luck. If you still insist on waiting for their second coming. grin

Advice from : Jew Man who survived Ekosodin day light robbery on visiting a sick mate, BDPA and Osasogie attack for entrying wrong houses. grin cool

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Atom007(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Just relocate from that place brother

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Yoighaman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was "where you follow?" another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? At this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment.

While inside, I was restless and deep in thought as to what could have happened that would warrant such an assemblage of my neighbours at that unholy hour. Being a phone addict, I reached out to my phone and quickly forgot the scenes that has played outside.

The next day being Sunday, I woke up a bit early and rushed down to my barber's shop to have my beard shaven since I couldn't move out previous night after the suspense my neighbours threw up. I met the shop locked which is the usual thing as he doesn't opened on Sunday morning. I rushed to his house, which is a stone thrown from his shop to call him. He obliged me and followed me to the shop.

While he was doing what I went there for, I told him why I couldn't come the previous day as has been the custom, which was Saturday to have my beard shaven, it was at this point he told me someone was shot in my locality that same Saturday. He tried all he could to describe the guy and his house. The description had little or no impact because the more he was trying to describe him and his place, the more I was confused. After a nice shave, I paid him and hurried down to the church even though I got to the church a little behind schedule.

Faster forward to Tuesday, 2nd October, I went to do some repair work at my place of residence, when I was almost done, one of my neighbours pleaded with me to help with hers. After I had promised to help her, she opened her mouth and told me what really transpired on the Saturday. She told me how some ferocious looking dudes storm the house, while some surrounded the house, others headed straight to my room, in search of the occupant of the apartment.

The guy who packed out of my present apartment before I parked in is a notorious cultist, who is well known for is heinous acts in that neighbourhood. On that faithful Saturday that they were engaged in their usual battle for supremacy, the rival cult group came to my apartment to look for him, oblivious of the fact that he has packed out some months back. They stayed for some time and waited for the occupant to come back from wherever he went to. This was the time I was in my shop doing things that ordinarily were not useful to me, but God used those things to keep me back in other not to fall for the claws of death.
My saving grace on that fateful day was that I was not in the house. They probably would have shot me dead before realizing it's a case of mistaken identity.

God spared my life from death.

May his name be glorified forever and ever...

@OP, First, I'd like to commend you for your writing skills, damn, you are good! The delivery of the content is also superb. You surely a brilliant person.

Second, we thank God for sparing your life, everything happens to us for a reason and we should never complain when things don't seem to go in our favour, reminds me of the people that missed being in the twin towers on 9/11 by the whiskers, many of what 'saved' them were minor things like baby pooing and diapers had to be hurriedly changed, going back home to pick the wallet that was left on the couch, traffic jam, coffee spilled and had to go back home to change the shirt and many other flimsy reasons. In your case, it was an usual request by a customer. Lesson: Always have a positive view to happenings in our lives.

Third, take a deep introspective view at yourself, there's something in you God still wants the world to benefit from.

Lastly, move out of that apartment today!!!! Tomorrow may be too late. Those guys might come back.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by odigbosky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
I live in Benin. Now me dy tell you now make you pack out from that place.
It is good to even do a background check on the house and area we are packing into bfr we do so. This story reminds me of a similar incident that happened near my area. There was this guy called Friday who was a cultist and he later moved out of the house to another location. That year another dude named friday packed into that same room. one afternoon another cult faction came to kill that cultist and because they didn't even know their target facially they shot this innocent Friday. It was God that saved him, the bullet hit him on his hand. when Friday got treatment and came back he packed out of that house immediately.
you better pack

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by chukxie(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
winj3:
god did not save you, it was not your time to go.
stupid spiritual ad fetish reasons for death not occurring is dumb jare!
just because your brain is not mature enough to understand physical dynamics does not mean a spiritual thing was in control.
dumb african apes

The Op attributing his delivery from the jaws of death to God is purely based on his personal convictions. He could have chosen to attribute it to any god or deity he knows, revers or worships. There wouldn't be any problems with that because one of the fundamental rights we have as humans is to freedom of faith - to believe in a God or not. Calling the Op and the people praising God for the Op's close shave with death "dumb african apes" is totally uncalled for. I'm inclined to believe you're a Nigerian, black and an African. If the aforementioned mentioned adjectives are right - which I'm certain they are, wouldn't it be safe to call you an ape? Don't delude yourself by assuming you're a smarter ape because of what you wrote up there. This world is big enough for everyone - Christians, Moslems, Judaism, Catholics, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, adherents of secularism, Wiccans... There's enough room for everyone one us. Don't try to belittle someone because of his religion. Keep your beliefs to yourself, and give room for the next person to keep his. Learn to be tolerant. Finally, learn to stop calling people names. Have a good day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by chukxie(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
OP, make you remove from the compound ooo! B-side no be toy story. You don hear "Forgiveness is a sin" before? The former occupant of the apartment you're currently living in must have 'priced' but didn't 'pay'. Butchers no dey fail twice ooo! Make you kawa. No go pay for market wey you no price oooo. God saved you once. God is using Nlanders to advice you ooo. If you dey form James Bond, when omila come na you sabi. Safe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Dalighieri: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
A word is enough for the wise, did you hear what he said if they come back for reprisals they won't stand there and be asking you for proof od identification.Just pack your load and move to another apartment your life is more important than any amount you have paid the landlord
XaintJoel20:

They didn't come to attack me. They came to attack the guy that was occupying my apartment before I moved in, not knowing that he has packed out.

They could have shot any body they met in that apartment, thinking that they have hit their target. That's why I am elated.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Codyt(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zanas:
Why is everybody afraid of death
Why is everybody afraid of untimely death

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by CharlesJok3r: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lucky you. by the way i love the way you write.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bro please move out of that apartment. They may have updated their records as to where the main target now resides but again they may not. I am not sure you want to take that chance. Blood thirsty henchmen looking to climb in their hierarchy lack logical reasoning of asking questions. They just drop a message for the main guy by wasting who ever they see in the apartment at that point in time.
Your life is more important than any deposit payment on that house.

quote author=XaintJoel20 post=71754040]The first question that pumped out of Mama Nkechi's mouth was, "where you follow?" Another question followed in quick succession from another neighbour, "who you see for outside"? Then another question, "you no know wetin dey happen for outside"? At this point I was surprised and didn't know which to answer first. Then my gut told me all wasn't OK. I asked them, 'wetin dey happen'? They didn't answer. At this point I left them at the tunnel to continue their meeting while I dashed to my apartment.

While inside, I was restless and deep in thought as to what could have happened that would warrant such an assemblage of my neighbours at that unholy hour. Being a phone addict, I reached out to my phone and quickly forgot the scenes that has played outside.

The next day being Sunday, I woke up a bit early and rushed down to my barber's shop to have my beard shaven since I couldn't move out previous night after the suspense my neighbours threw up. I met the shop locked which is the usual thing as he doesn't opened on Sunday morning. I rushed to his house, which is a stone thrown from his shop to call him. He obliged me and followed me to the shop.

While he was doing what I went there for, I told him why I couldn't come the previous day as has been the custom, which was Saturday to have my beard shaven, it was at this point he told me someone was shot in my locality that same Saturday. He tried all he could to describe the guy and his house. The description had little or no impact because the more he was trying to describe him and his place, the more I was confused. After a nice shave, I paid him and hurried down to the church even though I got to the church a little behind schedule.

Faster forward to Tuesday, 2nd October, I went to do some repair work at my place of residence, when I was almost done, one of my neighbours pleaded with me to help with hers. After I had promised to help her, she opened her mouth and told me what really transpired on the Saturday. She told me how some ferocious looking dudes storm the house, while some surrounded the house, others headed straight to my room, in search of the occupant of the apartment.

The guy who packed out of my present apartment before I parked in is a notorious cultist, who is well known for his heinous acts in that neighbourhood. On that faithful Saturday that they were engaged in their usual battle for supremacy, the rival cult group came to my apartment to look for him, oblivious of the fact that he has packed out some months back. They stayed for some time and waited for the occupant to come back from wherever he went to. This was the time I was in my shop doing things that ordinarily were not useful to me, but God used those things to keep me back in other not to fall for the claws of death.
My saving grace on that fateful day was that I was not in the house. They probably would have shot me dead before realizing it's a case of mistaken identity.

God spared my life from death.

May his name be glorified forever and ever...

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rubbish! what da fuvk were you doing there in the first fuvking place? grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Zither(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Diamond23:
This is a clear work of extravagant grace. Don’t wait for der second coming before u do d needful**** u cheated death....Hallelujah!

Nice image. Really got me in stitches.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Benekruku(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
DTBCLICKS:
u are a big fool

Get away u son of a bitch

Swine

Its not your fault, its because you are still breathing

If they had sank multiple shots into chest, you wont be calling me swine as at this time
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Fitbillionairep: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
story for the gods. cultist look for you and no break your door?
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by mabea: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
cooldipo:
Thank your stars
Thank your God rather
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by ehinorlive: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
How I Cheated Death. God Saved Me From Cultists.

Towards the end of July this year, I parked down to my new apartment after frantic efforts to relocate from my former abode finally paid of. Since I parked into my new residence, I barely stay at home due to the nature of my hustling, which makes me to leave the house early and return late, and at such, I have been at peace with my neighbours. No be who you see you go follow make trouble?

If you are conversant with daily news in and around Benin City, you would know that there has been series of cult clashes which has claimed numerous lives in Benin City and environs. On Saturday being the 29th of September, after my daily hustling, I was hesitant in going home for reasons I could not comprehend. Normally I close a bit early on Saturdays so as to have enough time to prepare for church service on Sundays and also relax at my regular spot to watch one or two football matches, but on this last Saturday, I felt so relaxed at my office that thought of going home didn't flash through my mind and after spending some time with my neighbour who occupies the next shop, I left to settle some scores with a woman, my plan was that after I finish with the woman, I would jet home. I was at the woman's place when my neighbour called me that one of my clients needed my attention, I went back to the shop I attended to her. ( Note; it's negates my business ethic to go back to the shop after I have locked, but on this day I compromised for reasons I could not comprehend). After attending to the woman, she refused to leave, on the flimsy excuse that she wants to wait for her husband, deep inside of me, I was like "of all places,why would this woman chose my shop to wait for her husband at a time like this"? It was around 8PM. Anyway, I accepted it in good faith and spent roughly another forty five minutes with her while she waited for her husband. I eventually left her outside when I discovered that it was taking eternity for the husband to come.

When I got to my compound, I found out that everywhere was grave silence and the gate and doors leading to my apartment was locked, which was unusual at that time. (The normal time to lock the gate and doors is 10PM). I broke the gate barriers and came face to face with the front door, I knocked and didn't get any response, I went to the back door and did the same, still there was no response. Then I came back to the front door to continue my knocking if peradventure a Good Samaritan would hear me and open for me. When I knocked this time on the front door, I got a response from inside, "Who be dat" ? I responded, 'na me'. When they recognized my voice, someone was instructed to open for me. When I got to the tunnel leading to apartment, I discovered virtually all my neighbours were pipping from their apartments, while standing at the door that leds to their various rooms, and they were all were wearing look of awe.
thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by ehinorlive: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bluezy13:
Good thing you survived.
But,
Cheating means an act of deception, unfaithfulness, false extortion, psychological manipulation to take advantage of a person, perversion of justice and laid down principles.

Death is not what everyone crave for. Almost everyone detests death. Almost everyone sees death as abysmal and unwelcoming.

Why and how then do people cheat death

Does it mean they are being unfaithful to death ? That they deceive death by craft since deception is wrong

Figurative or not,
If that is the case, as implied by the meaning of cheating, then they are wrong to cheat...play a fast one on...death.

If it means something else, be kind enough to let me know.
watin dis one dey talk, u non dey shame

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Diamond23(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zither:

Nice image. Really got me in stitches.
Lol grin tongue
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by ehinorlive: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:
How I Cheated Death. God Saved Me From Cultists.

Towards the end of July this year, I parked down to my new apartment after frantic efforts to relocate from my former abode finally paid of. Since I parked into my new residence, I barely stay at home due to the nature of my hustling, which makes me to leave the house early and return late, and at such, I have been at peace with my neighbours. No be who you see you go follow make trouble?

If you are conversant with daily news in and around Benin City, you would know that there has been series of cult clashes which has claimed numerous lives in Benin City and environs. On Saturday being the 29th of September, after my daily hustling, I was hesitant in going home for reasons I could not comprehend. Normally I close a bit early on Saturdays so as to have enough time to prepare for church service on Sundays and also relax at my regular spot to watch one or two football matches, but on this last Saturday, I felt so relaxed at my office that thought of going home didn't flash through my mind and after spending some time with my neighbour who occupies the next shop, I left to settle some scores with a woman, my plan was that after I finish with the woman, I would jet home. I was at the woman's place when my neighbour called me that one of my clients needed my attention, I went back to the shop I attended to her. ( Note; it's negates my business ethic to go back to the shop after I have locked, but on this day I compromised for reasons I could not comprehend). After attending to the woman, she refused to leave, on the flimsy excuse that she wants to wait for her husband, deep inside of me, I was like "of all places,why would this woman chose my shop to wait for her husband at a time like this"? It was around 8PM. Anyway, I accepted it in good faith and spent roughly another forty five minutes with her while she waited for her husband. I eventually left her outside when I discovered that it was taking eternity for the husband to come.

When I got to my compound, I found out that everywhere was grave silence and the gate and doors leading to my apartment was locked, which was unusual at that time. (The normal time to lock the gate and doors is 10PM). I broke the gate barriers and came face to face with the front door, I knocked and didn't get any response, I went to the back door and did the same, still there was no response. Then I came back to the front door to continue my knocking if peradventure a Good Samaritan would hear me and open for me. When I knocked this time on the front door, I got a response from inside, "Who be dat" ? I responded, 'na me'. When they recognized my voice, someone was instructed to open for me. When I got to the tunnel leading to apartment, I discovered virtually all my neighbours were pipping from their apartments, while standing at the door that leds to their various rooms, and they were all were wearing look of awe.
those people that told u that they have settled their differences probably wants u dead.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Woooow,
Congratulations o

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2018
anonymuz:
Where exactly to you stay in benin? Please I will just tell you to relocate. Benin cultist are know for reprisal attack even if it's 10 years after the first attack. Thank Go's for your life. That's why I have to relocate to lagos the day I wrote my final exams then in uniben. Despite the fact that I stayed at bdpa....Benin generally is not a safe haven for a guy. You look good na problem, look rugged na dat one dangerous pass. You need to be careful when choosing associate in benin. Brother change your environment asap.
bro bdpa now na terror zone oh.
after exams bro everywhere don dry.
useless state. regret studying here
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2018
winj3:
[s] god did not save you, it was not your time to go.
stupid spiritual ad fetish reasons for death not occurring is dumb jare!
just because your brain is not mature enough to understand physical dynamics does not mean a spiritual thing was in control.
dumb african apes [/s]
who be this m0ron?
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Switruth:
Benin is one of the most peaceful towns in Nigeria. I attended uniben and graduated from computer sciences. Stayed almost 12 hostels in Ekosodin because I no wan join cult. If you’re a cultist in Benin then you need to watch your back.
peaceful bawo?
will u shut up

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
code to live in benin city avoid riff rafs avoid cultists issues be oneman cultist pack go better area everndy na confra for here o. be heard but not be seen live by code
gbam. u said it all

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by DateMynd44(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2018
cymontempler:
It's either the op is a Jew man or a member. They missed you, there will be no second chance.

Everyone is telling you to move out, you are busy acting like a don. Dey there!

Option 1:
When next they come, get ready to be wasted.
Option 2: Be ready to provide the whereabout of their target that's if option 1 has not been deployed.

Good luck. If you still insist on waiting for their second coming. grin

Advice from : Jew Man who survived Ekosodin day light robbery on visiting a sick mate, BDPA and Osasogie attack for entrying wrong houses. grin cool

I rep osasogie.
this very night as I'm speaking they don stab my neighbor as they break enter him room and couldn't see any money.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by anonymuz(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
bro bdpa now na terror zone oh.
after exams bro everywhere don dry.
useless state. regret studying here
nawa o...quite safe when I was there so far you mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Bluezy13(m): 3:28am On Oct 05, 2018
ehinorlive:
watin dis one dey talk, u non dey shame

Sorry, my writeup is not meant for the unsound.
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Switruth: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
peaceful bawo?
will u shut up
What do you know? Kid.
Re: How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City by Switruth: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
peaceful bawo?
will u shut up
Bloody cultist. Saw one of your posts where you said BDPA don dry. So you mean there is no one moving around there? You’re a target and must be caught to answer questions. You will be fished out. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC / Customs Officers Beat Lagos Magistrate For Impounding Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.