Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Would You Move In With Your In-laws? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Move In With Your In-laws? (269 Views)

What Should I Buy For My Potential In-laws / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Move In With Your In-laws? by Theladysroom: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Have you watched any Nollywood movie where living with in-laws ended well? If the mother-in-law is not a witch, the daughter-in-law is a demon. Lol. Recently on Twitter, people were arguing about slaps being shared like gift packs between mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law. (Why can’t people keep their hands to themselves, biko?!). But then, when you think about it, the debate about mothers and Read more>>> https://theladysroom.ng/live-in-laws/

Re: Would You Move In With Your In-laws? by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
who knows
Re: Would You Move In With Your In-laws? by chiommy123(f): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
yes I can move in with them but not permanently plus you'll need to wear patience like cloth and not to expose yourself anyhow
Re: Would You Move In With Your In-laws? by SafetyFirst(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
... it's not advisable though.
Re: Would You Move In With Your In-laws? by rickleye: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
It depends on the situation. I know of 5 couples that moved in with their inlaws.
1- Immediately after their wedding ( Their house was under construction)
2. Loss of job and had to move the family back home temporarily.
3. One had to take care of their ailing parents.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Accept The Love Proposal.... / Centurylink Customer Service / You Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.