Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night (1243 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by Alexaonfleek: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way)and he was like it isn't possible at this age.I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.Well,we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that its very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension. We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it I was actually wondering if its possible or I'm just being naive.I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen I need your thoughts about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by mmadu5(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
this question your asking is too childish , ,

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by LuciferKristi: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way)and he was like it isn't possible at this age.I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.Well,we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that its very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension. We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it I was actually wondering if its possible or I'm just being naive.I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen I need your thoughts about this.

This question should be asked by a virgin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by LordIsaac(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
The social control society needs to enforce these values are graɗuallƴ ɓecoming extinct. The narrative is changing as girls are ɓeginning to consider the ɗoctrine of virginity as olɗ wives fables ɗesigned to roɓ them of the "ɓlessings" of "the golɗ mine".
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by OneCorner: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
mmadu5:
this question your asking is too childish , ,
Or too foolish
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by Omoekun931(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
She's a small girl. Sorry
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's very possible. Just close your legs and open it only when you want to urinate

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
this generation is growing up really fast. it is possible
ikhileomotayo:
It's very possible. Just close your legs and open it only when you want to urinate
Do what this person said.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by Barbieperry(f): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

This question should be asked by a virgin
na wetin

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by MetroBaba1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Brain Issue

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night by lalasticlala(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2018

(1)

Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day / Is She Being Stingy Or A Good Manager. / Teacher Caught Pant Down With 9 Yrs Old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.