Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day (1224 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by janefblog: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Heartbreaking photos of a woman kneeling at her fiance’s grave wearing her wedding dress three weeks after he was shot dead by a man he was selling an Xbox console to.

22-year-old Sara Baluch’s life, and her late fiance, 24-year-old Mohammad Sharifi were set to marry this weekend before the unfortunate incident.

On Sunday, she wore her ivory chiffon wedding dress she was supposed to wear at the altar and headed to the cemetery where the love of her life was laid to rest outside Nashville, Tennessee.

The cloudless day at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens was captured in intimate photographs by Chattanooga’s Times Free Press.

Baluch sobbed through her tulle veil as she knelt in the grass damp from thunderstorms the day before surrounded by loved ones who took turns reciting prayers and reading from the Quran.

We were supposed to be together,’ Baluch said as tears streamed down her face.

‘I’m so sorry, Mohammad. I’m so sorry. So sorry.’

As they prepared to leave Baluch’s mother Sona replaced her daughter’s white wedding veil with a black one.

We were so happy,’ the 22-year-old said. ‘I want to be with him. Why do I have to wait?’

On February 19, Sharifi was shot and killed in the parking lot of an apartment complex in Hixson where he’d agreed to sell his Xbox One gaming system to D’Marcus White after speaking to him on Facebook Marketplace.

D’Marcus White, 20, has been charged with criminal homicide in Sharifi’s death. He is seen above in his mugshot

Baluch was the first to arrive at the hospital after Sharifi was shot.

When she asked hospital staff for information about what room he was, she was told that her fiance wasn’t in the system.

‘I had the worst feeling,’ she told the Times Free Press in an interview last month.

Minutes later a nurse approached Baluch and told her that Sharifi was dead.

‘She held my hand, and she said: .....

Continue for full story and more photos ...https://janefblog.com/5574-2-heartbreaking-photos-of-student-22-mourning-her-fiance-at-his-grave-in-her-wedding-dress-on-the-day-they-were-meant-to-get-married/

Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by FredrickPablo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
In the last days; wickedness shall increase!
RIP to the dead.
Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by Goddys(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Blacks no dey smile. Black motherfucker
Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by jeff1607(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
just because of a gaming console?
something isn't right

1 Like

Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by faithfull18(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nawa, people increasingly becoming heartless and cold.
Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by solz007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
So Sad! Rest In Peace Bro.!
Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Blackmen and senseless killings. sad
Rip dude
Re: Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day by Biglittlelois(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Really sad.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Truth! / o / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.