Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (48186 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Tabuku: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2018
With this case and happening at the Plateau, we now know and believe it’s a big and professional conspiracy against the Berom and Plateau endogenous people to wipe them buy the Buhari administrations and Muslims hausa’s. When the Kos people will decide to unite and faith back, I wouldn’t see any House love to live there in the Plateau anymore. That’s why they choice J Usani. M Berom peoplehave nothing to do with the missing general. The general knows a lot and they wipe him out and then try to block Mail the Berom, because lots of PDP votes always comes from the Berom people. It is a great plan, Nigeria should be extremely careful. It’s their plans to make Nigeria hungry, they have their reasons
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Dey even arest pesin wey dey shapen his cutlas 2 go farm
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Tabuku: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Secondly, they have plans and agree to wipe out Plateau and Benue State, so that the Muslims Hausa will take all over the states. Their is nothing like headsmen and farmas clash. The clash is now between the Hausa Muslims and the endeginous people. Must of the Hausas politicians have cows and let their men rar then cows with mix illiterate few fulanis that they bought. Fulani people don’t live in the city or towns, even if development reach were they are, they will pack and move more far away from people. Fulanis are good people, our parents live with them for many years and they are peaceful people. It’s the hausa’s who want to take over the states due to our grand parents have potty them and gave them land to live, now they want to kill our people. I tell you and I say it again. They will regrate, because the whole Plateau tribes are making plans agains the Hausa’s now. Nigeria should be careful , if not Hausapeople will never love to live in Jos again even if they give them free houses.”mark my words”
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by businessone: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2018
FriendNG:
Just 30? Fish out the stupid murderers and their silent supporters.

Victory is from Allah alone as written below.

When they killed 11 people preceding day before the general's disappearance in that same place who spoke.Because one person got missing now it has become an issue.You and your cohorts will rot in hell as long as you keep finding they body of christ under this evil government.
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by businessone: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2018
franchasng:
middlebelt people have suffered under this government cry

Funny enough, they will still vote for the same Buhari massively in 2019. Is it not Middlebelt people again

They can only learn after Hausa-Fulani have wiped them out from their ancestral homes undecided

No indigene will vote this Islamic jihadist call Buhari.Our main concern now is the Yorubas who may go ahead and vote him again.
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Dannyfan:
You are mad

Your fada
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Aldaud(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
that's good God bless Nigeria Army

2 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Debye(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Rusty cutlas! Used in killing a General? Common people speak for justice
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Usteen(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2018
denko:
Could this a conspiracy to arrret innocent people

innocent people with weapons abi..clap for your small sense

2 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2018
This is a clear indication that Nigeria terrorist army are aiding the Fulani terrorists in high scale to carry out the decimation attacks in Jos. Nigeria is an evil entity. In Biafra we stand.

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by angelicwing: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Neoteny post=71766782]And the hypocrisy rages

People are arrested, in an area of violent crime, with dangerous weapons. But the CAN footsoldiers are calling them innocent.

But if it was fulani they'd curse them and wish them death

Christians really are so stupid.

That's why I shed no tear when a good number of the bastards are finished off by the gallant fulani[
/quote]

Why should you call Christians stupid?

I am a Christian and will never support evil emanating from any quarter. Besides, it is not everyone that goes to church that are Christians.

The barbaric activities of these murderous Berom youths stand condemned and those found culpable must be made to face the full wrath of the law. All human lives are sacrosanct irrespective of creed, race, sex or tribe.

A true Christian must show love to all as Christ admonished us to love our neighbours as ourselves.
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Badonasty(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2018
dainformant:
In continuation of the search and rescue of Maj.-Gen. Idris Alkali (rtd),  the chief of army staff, Tukur Yusuf Buratai, constituted special task force to carry out a sting operation aimed at finally locating the whereabouts of the missing senior officer.

The first phase of the operation involved combing the entire Doi Du Community in Du District of Jos South LGA of Plateau State. 30 suspects were arrested.

Weapons recovered from Some of the Suspects Include, 3 X Locally Made Single Barrel Guns, 3 X Locally Made Pistols, 5 X 7.62 MM(SP) RDS, 30 X 9MM RDS, One Pistol Mag and an Empty Case. Others Include 4 X Knives, One X Locally Made Sword, 3 Cutlasses, One Iron Rod, 2 PAIRS OF Boots, 3 X Vigilante ID Cards, 5 X Motor Cycles, One Tricycle, One Thousand Korean Currency Note, A Wrist Watch, One Power Bank ,25 Assorted Phones, 2 Car Keys, 2 House Keys and A Hoe.

According to the Army, the search operation would continue until the senior officer is found.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/30-suspects-arrested-as-army-continues-search-for-missing-general-in-jos-photos.html

These local gun manufacturers don dey try fa
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Buhari terrorist are disarming my neighbourhood watchers to make ways for his herdsmen operations in those area.

They only deceiving their zombies.
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by seunayantokun(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Bùhárí and his people have not hidden the intention of taking over the plateau and surround the country with Fulani to force their domination over all. They have many collaborators in the South West who have been hoodwinked through Islam into the evil dragnet which will undo their destiny too.

They think they are one in Islam. No matter their lip service, their hearts go with the killing being perpetrated by the Fulani jihadists. They will pay dearly for it if God allows to it to mature.

Something more terrible than the fate of Afonja's descendants in Ilorin is awaiting them. Blood and water can't really be one and same.

It is an evil wind that will blow no one any good if well-meaning Nigerians keep folding their hands.

The law enforcement agencies, locked down under the control of Fulani jihadists government, have avoided arresting any of the killers and bringing him to book. All they have been doing is deceit and trapping the innocent as they carry on their agenda. Oh Nigeria! How did you come to this precipice of abyss of destruction?
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Oh lord delete buhari come 2019
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Neoteny(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=angelicwing post=71771472][/quote]

Well you're sensible

If only more people, christian and Muslim, think like you do
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
I said it was all a ploy to disarm the vigilantes in that area and allow Fulanis overrun the area and I was right ..Yesterday night Riyom was attacked by many killer herdsmens

Nigerians! Always giving supports to criminals as long as their religion, ethnicity or political party are the same.

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by OyinO: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
I said it was all a ploy to disarm the vigilantes in that area and allow Fulanis overrun the area and I was right ..Yesterday night Riyom was attacked by many killer herdsmens
You are a Great Intellect. Perfect!

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
xbernardx:
May the innocent be vindicated, because if this is truly Nigeria, many innocent people will be arrested

I hate those fvcking Berom cannibals calling themselves Christians. August 28 2011 massacre of Muslims including kids on their prayer ground and cannibalising on their corpse is still fresh in my memory. Over 200 defenceless Muslims surrounded and killed, their cars and bikes burnt to scraps.

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by blackboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Nooo..! 30 million..!

How many Fulanis Jihadists have the Army arrested and paraded in all of Buhari LIFELESS regime?

You got a point. The NPF,DSS and security agencies have failed Nigerians.

Many Nigerians go missing or are killed along roads, in their community or schools and nothing is done. No intense search or investigation or actions taken to stop it all because it has not affected their loved ones or their Oga's people.

Shame. The problem in Nigeria is the judiciary and the security forces

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by bluecircle470: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

...and you are sure the general is dead.

If he’s not dead then the villagers should produce him because they likely sank his car
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

If he’s not dead then the villagers should produce him because they likely sank his car
Well honestly the villagers themselves didnt help matters. Not allowing them drain that pond at first is where their wahala started
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by bluecircle470: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Well honestly the villagers themselves didnt help matters. Not allowing them drain that pond at first is where their wahala started

I tell u brother, Not with even all the protesters against draining. Now the vehicle was even found inside, i now wonder how they want to come out clean. If nah me dey inside that village nah to pick race with ma family ni o coz our army are animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

I tell u brother, Not with even all the protesters against draining. Now the vehicle was even found inside, i now wonder how they want to come out clean. If nah me dey inside that village nah to pick race with ma family ni o coz our army are animals
Gbam. Na to run
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
maasoap:

I hate those fvcking Berom cannibals calling themselves Christians. August 28 2011 massacre of Muslims including kids on their prayer ground and cannibalising on their corpse is still fresh in my memory. Over 200 defenceless Muslims surrounded and killed, their cars and bikes burnt to scraps.
Im glad you can see how disgusting murder is. When your mulsim brothersgo burning churches and slaughtering people on the road you have an idea how their victims feel too
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by salam1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
honestly u guys only think with ur anus

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by salam1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nairaland gradually become a forum for mediocre, if it where to be obasanjo he would have wiped the villagers away and u r here supporting evil, for all those saying they are arresting innocent people may ur family be the victims of this animals

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Im glad you can see how disgusting murder is. When your mulsim brothersgo burning churches and slaughtering people on the road you have an idea how their victims feel too

Nobody slaughters anyone pass those fvcking stone age cannibals.
And I guess who is crying now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.