Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (91388 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
spunkyuch:
What has she got to offer except yansh
Dream aren't same as reality
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
sweerychick:
Stale undecided
Happy Birthday pweety chick.
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ekez:
The expired kpomo wey yu carry inbetween yur leg de deceive yu
tell her well joor
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by fabienjoe: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Many Nigerians lack ethics and simple etiquete. Why would you display people's pictures here? Are you doing that with their permission? If not, it shows lack of respect.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Olorunmiga: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
theunnamed:
That type of guys doesn't even want her... she's just feeling herself

That's the irony of life. They won't want to be with her.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
sweerychick:
Stale undecided
Happy birthday!
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
More like my boyfriend vs the kids on NL that flood my email

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Culin(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
xbernardx:
Like poles repel, unlike poles attract
You must surely attract your kind, no miracle about that
What are you even saying?
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by xbernardx(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Culin:

What are you even saying?

She can not expect to attract men who are way out of her league, she has to probably upgrade.

Unlike cute you shocked kiss
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Culin(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2018
xbernardx:

She can not expect to attract men who are way out of her league, she has to probably upgrade.

Unlike cute you shocked kiss
But I thought "unlike poles attract".
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2018
spunkyuch:
What has she got to offer except yansh
smelling yansh for that matter
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Abdulmusawa4(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2018
How to earn $150 daily 100% working (New trick)
https://www.hausatek.com/2018/10/how-to-earn-150-daily-100-working-new.html

WORKING NOW IS REAL

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2018
I saw the video but is it really genuine?
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by KilmerRougeDon: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2018
ontarioissauga:
. Cotton slate nkọ?

Lol grin Infact na Slate Bud plywood grin.....

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by SpockFederation: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Let's see how she looks first. Confused thing.
I'm sure if the guys she wants come and make moves at her she'll still play hard to get.
Woman matter, if you try understand am you go enter market.

3 Likes

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by wabbyland(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2018
miracood:
SHE IS CLEANING HER EAR WITH COTTON BOARD
cotton buds

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by lalanice(f): 1:31am On Oct 04, 2018
these childish boys looking gay is what you want

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by cookienaira: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2018
So deep!
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Cbanklee(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2018
miracood:
SHE IS CLEANING HER EAR WITH COTTON BOARD

BUD not board

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 3:08am On Oct 04, 2018
unfortunately for the guy that want you, he's just going to pack leftover food why the guy you want will fvck those innocent pvssy tirelessly

my sympathy to the guy that want you. may I never meet this diluted brain kind of girl

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by IamHopeful(f): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahahaha....... Funny how life is. undecided
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Kwantinue cheesy
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Azam101: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2018
kushercain:
She said the "guys" I want If you know you know
Coded!
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Sometimes you might have all you have on your criteria list in terms of physical outlook but not in character while sometimes it could the other way round.Again as time goes on you take a good and sincere look at your list and slice or reshuffle it to be atune with present realities.

4 Likes

Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2018
xbernardx:
Like poles repel, unlike poles attract. You must surely attract your kind....
There is something contradictory about your post.
Re: The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) by Melian(f): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Peoples, the guys on the left are her brothers or at least family. The resemblance is there. She used them as models for her type of man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.