Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Relationship Wensday(AlexisNuggets) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wensday(AlexisNuggets) (302 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Wensday(AlexisNuggets) by Alexiz101(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
#RelationshipWensday
""THIS IS HOW RELATIONSHIPS ENDS"

OK recently someone asked me a question as regards to what makes a once loving friendship/Relationships ends? Inasmuch as I tried to answer that question I feel our focus should not be on what makes a relationship end it shud be on Wen that rlship started to end
Understand something rlships don't end when two loving,caring people officially call a quit to it_infact some end days,weeks,months to the day it finally ends!

So today have decided to share some thoughts on how a relationship ends.
This is going to be a long read but I bet you won't regret it!

1.Relationships end when you stop communicating.
When you stop saying the good things and the hard things, when you stop telling your partner/friend how much you appreciate them and when you stop telling them what upsets you but you let your emotions bottle up instead.when you wait for the other to hit the call button,text box etc first!when long chats become short boring 1 liners!
When communication begins to die know the relationship is hitting rock bottom

2Relationships end when you start talking to everyone about your problems and you forget to talk it out with your partner first, they end when you don’t explain yourself to each other and you start explaining yourself to someone else.

3 Relationships end when you stop showing love and affection to each other.
When "I ll make out time becomes I have been very busy!! "
When you think love/affection has an expiration date, when you get too comfortable that you forget to show each other how much you care, when you become so sure that your partner won’t go anywhere so you stop showing appreciation or making an effort. When you start taking them for granted, when you stop thanking them for what they do and thanking them for who they are.

4 Relationships end when you kill love with your own hands, when you claim that love eventually fades away and there’s nothing you can do about it.

5 Relationships end when you stop trying to understand each other.
When you stop trying to be there for each other and when you stop doing all the little things that matter, the little things that makes the world a better place, like a genuine smile, a loving touch, a kind word and just letting someone know that they don’t have to be alone.

6 Relationships end when you stretch the gap between you and your partner that you end up feeling like you’re all alone — when you stop missing each other because you miss your
‘independence.’

7 Relationships end when you decide not to be vulnerable.
When you don’t show someone your real self including your fears, your insecurities and all your scars. They end when your partner only knows one version of you, when you don’t let them see the softer, more delicate parts of you. The parts that you show no one else — the parts that they could break. They end when you’re scared to show them how much you need them or how you can’t imagine your life without them. They end when the ego replaces the heart.

Sometimes relationships end because it wasn’t meant to be and because even after trying everything, both people just grew apart but sometimes relationships end too soon, they end for all the wrong reasons, they end even though they could’ve lasted and they end because two people were too stubborn, too prideful, too scared and too guarded to open up and let each other in.
Some relationships end because they were a bit hard, but relationships are not supposed to easy, they’re not supposed to be perfect and maybe the expectation that they have to be is the one that ruins them all.
Relationships end when you let them die instead of working hard to save them.
Finally putting an effort to make a relationship work is never about the monetary sacrifices! Never about the fancy dates and hot romance!! Putting effort to a relationship is the value and extend to which you treat a person!
So let go of the pride,ego..place that call send that text arrange that date and try to work things out!!
#AlexisNuggets
#RelationshipWensday!
Re: Relationship Wensday(AlexisNuggets) by Alexiz101(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
#RelationshipWensday
"This is why he hasn't put a Ring yet"

OK last weekend I was fortunate to be in a taxi where 2 girls who eventually were returning from a wedding judged by their outfits(aseobi) where discusing amongst themselves what cut my attention was when one said "my dear me I don't know why Charles has refused to come see my parents oh"!!I quietly plugged in my earpiece and pretended as though I was engrossed in whatever I was reading in my phone so as to listen to them talk. Now I understand it is bad to eardrop but trust me everything happens for a reason without that conversation they will never have been this post!!
Ever since that weekend I have been asking myself why do men refuse to put a ring on a finger that deserves to be ringed honourably?

Often we hear stories like they dated for 6years yet he left her and marry a girl he just met for 6months?!! Inasmuch as I believe nothing supersedes the will and plan of God but Today I will be sharing 7 reasons why I think most men find it difficult to put a ring on a finger that deserves one!

As usual this might be a long read but trust me you won't regret it esp if your past 25yrs old. Don't forget to read and share!Here are my 7 reasons!

1 YOUR ALREADY A WIFE!!!
ladies,men don't wife who is already a wife!!let us call a spade by its name! Forget all this crap people talk about being a "wife material" if he needs a wife material let him go to Aba market!!The worst thing that can happen to you is becoming a wife when he has not officially wife you yet! Com'on every weekend your doing all the dishes, washing his clothes,your cooking him good meals worst off at night he feast on your body too?!stop that shit! All those Roles are meant for his wife if he wants you to do them for him then let him wife you! They should be a limit to what you do and how you do it when your just his girlfriend!!

2 YOUR DESPERATE!
you just wont let him hear word with constant reminder of your friends that are tieing the knot!! Your channeling all your energy, attention on him getting you married!Sweetheart he won't marry you if he discovers your too desperate to get him to marry you=Dont chase a man to marry you let him chase you to marry him!

3 YOUR STILL A GIRL!
yes dear your still a girl!and that is why he has refused to wife you honourably!Born a female doesn't make you a woman!Born a female you must grow to become a woman!
No man wants to marry a girl!If you still cry over little things,put up uncontrollably rage,depend on him for even data on your phone etc sweetheart you still deserve to be in your fathers house!Lookup those 12,16,20 years girlish tendencies u had if your still having them then you need to drop them if he must wife you!!Every man wants to be confident he is marrying a woman! The way you carry yourself, manage your temperamental issues etc will prove to him that your no longer a girl!!

4 YOU WANT TO CHANGE HIM!
sister your goal as a girlfriend is not to come and change him that is not part of the contract! As long as your still a gf it is not your position to change him! You can't even let him breath! Nagging here and there! ladies give him some space!see men love their space! He hasn't wife you,yet people in his church see you as his wife,his friends can't even get a grip at him during the weekend because you hate him hanging out with them!you ve left your signature(personal items) all over his house to the point his neighbours calls you Mrs
......!Sister taking all his space won't get him to marry you!Men only change for people they want to be with forever let him understand that if he truly loves you then he must not just change to get you but change to keep you by marrying you!

5 YOUR TASTE!
yes we all have taste but sweetheart please hear me out men have use taste as an excuse to thumping ladies!How often have we seen cases where a man dumps a girl because her brideprice,wedding plans are too exuberant and end up marrying the one whose taste are even more expensive than the former
Don't let him use that crappy excuse on you! Work on your taste! Don't make them too high or too low just something you know he can man up to!Taste is purely superficial he won't wife you if he discovers your have this insatiable taste?!

6 AVOID THE PREGNANCY TRAP
I wonder whoever put up that theory that if you get pregnant it will convince him to marry you? How often have we heard"when you deliver I will come see your parents "and that "i will come"turns to forever?Or how often have we heard please Abort this one I promise this will be the last time!!! After 3,4 etc abortions in just 2,3 or 4years he is still saying the next one??
Ladies your pregnancy can't trap him!If he doesn't want to wife you you ll either endup a baby mama or dead(some traditions)
Tell him to his face your not a intimacy gadget! He can't be enjoying your cake for free!if he wants to enjoy free cake without committing he should go find a Ho!!

7 DISCERNMENT!
it is possible I would have made this write-up 1&2 but I want you to read and reread this and get wisdom!
Please this is the most important! Don't get lost in the euphoria of the relationship that you forget to constantly ask God for the spirit of discernment to know the guys purpose for your life!Some guys take their time to waste ladies time!
Pray, let God reveal to you this guy's intentions,what directions is this relationship heading to likewise pray for him because it could be financial constraints that might be the challenge!!Pray for God to favour so it doesn't look like since you two started dating nothing good has happened to him!Your being in his life should bring favours to him. The Bible says he who find a wife finds a good thing!let him find a good thing in you dear!

Everything happens according to God's plan but first learn to guide yourself with this principles!
#AlexisNuggets
#RelationshipWensday

(1) (Reply)

A Moment With My Resplendent Lass / Love Up / Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.