Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

A Moment With My Resplendent Lass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment With My Resplendent Lass (302 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? / Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Moment With My Resplendent Lass by Only1Leem(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
You are the girl with the sunshine smile. Your voice is like a ray of hope. You fill my life with all the rainbow colors. Girl, to me you are no less than an angel from heaven. You are the cutest girl I have seen all my life. I'm in love with you. You are not just a pretty face, you have an even more beautiful heart. Sweetheart, every second spent with you seems like an eternity full of smiles, happiness and love. I can't even imagine how heavenly and blissful it would be to spend my whole life with you, You gave me a reason to live, you gave me a reason to smile, please do not leave me ever, not even for a while.

Not just a pretty face, you have a heart of gold, with you, there are so many emotions and so many stories untold. I don't speak a word, but you can guess what's on my mind. There is surely a thread of love, this makes us bind! So loving the way you look at me. So many ways you get close, my heart is also enclosed in your name and your life. Baby I know that you are mine, you will forever stay in my life. Never change and be the same, I want to see the love in your eyes. Your love has bought a smile in the darkness of my world, your love has changed me so much, so lost I am with your touch.

Words can't describe what I really feel for you, words can't express the emotions in my heart, words can't tell you what is there in my mind, but words can do magic when its written this way; I love you is all I wish to say! Baby, do you even know that love has different meanings in life? In History it is like a war, in Maths it like an equation, in Chemistry it is like a reaction and in Art it is a true heart, in ME it's only you, yes I mean it and it is true! I pray to God that we get the best of everything in this world. You're perfect!

You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you. I find myself loving you more everyday. You are the reason I am. As each day passes, you just keep coming closer to my heart. I just cannot stop thinking about you. You make my world so beautiful.

You are perfect, just the way you are. Sweetheart, it's quite sad that I can't wait anymore, I can't wait to see your face again, I can't wait to kiss your lips. Your face is prettier than a princess, your lips sweeter than honey. I can't wait to hold you tight into my arms, and never give you away. Baby, I can't wait to love you forever and keep you with me all day.

Thanks so much for being there for me, thanks for showing what pure love is, thanks for everything, sheen. Darling, your love is the eternal flame that lights up my way in the darkness of this life. A flame that gives me energy to forever strive. Life was truly dark without you but you have given me that spark so true. Your love has that passion and that light which forever makes my world so bright. Let this flame burn forever and burn in the passion of our love.

Ogunmuyiwa Alim
(Only1Leem✍️�)

(1) (Reply)

Love Up / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day As Photos Goes Viral / Eldee Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.