Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

"Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing (27940 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Oyindidi(f): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
This thing God has given us between our legs has mighty power to rake in millions and every material things for us women tongue

If you like shout olosho from now to Jesus come na you sabi.who your I love you epp tongue
They are on their waygrin

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Obierika(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2018
We already know
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by carlos1(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
Yet Toyin was datin mr legbegbebe fraudster . Naso

She was dating for love, Egbelegbe is not a BIG GOD, Toyin is even richer than her, Nigga na Computer Village Thief. Abi u never hear?

5 Likes

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2018
she ain't wrong!

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by gabbasin(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2018
and the rest dey feed from olosho business
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Opistorincos:
I love the two actresses she mentioned but "her way no pure no mean say others hands dey dirty", a lot of actresses out there are working their asses off to make ends meet legitimately and this one is here talking trash
She is actually right though. Over 95% of them are in it

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by ednut1(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2018
carlos1:

She was dating for love, Egbelegbe is not a BIG GOD, Toyin is even richer than her, Nigga na Computer Village Thief. Abi u never hear?
love indeed have u heard the guy speak before He was also into aboki scam. Na money she go find for hin hand
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Jaqenhghar: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Opistorincos:
I love the two actresses she mentioned but "her way no pure no mean say others hands dey dirty", a lot of actresses out there are working their asses off to make ends meet legitimately and this one is here talking trash
You will be shocked
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by eyinjuege: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:

The legbelegbe probably defrauded her too.
She can't be held responsible for his choices.
She left him when she realised what he was about, and thankfully when yawa burst, he was dating someone else then (in short, he had become someone else's problem)

2 Likes

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by indodon(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2018
wetin others come dey feed from??

did I hear shongo??
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by sacx: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Okay, I know Funke, but who is Toyin Abraham and what is her talent

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Dantedasz(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
This thing God has given us between our legs has mighty power to rake in millions and every material things for us women tongue

If you like shout olosho from now to Jesus come na you sabi.who your I love you epp tongue

St Janet mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by dominique(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Including you
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by jidobaba(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Haha nothing new but her honesty is refreshing.

dominique:
Including you
You saw her use 'Us', so... undecided
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by enemmo(f): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Wrong wrong!
Mary Remy Njoku
Ivie Okujaiye
Zainab Balogun
etc

She should speak for herself.

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by enomakos(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
very true
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by enomakos(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2018
enemmo:
Wrong wrong!
Mary Remy Njoku
Ivie Okujaiye
Zainab Balogun
etc

She should speak for herself.
who are these actress?
are they Igbo ,Edo or Yoruba movies actress?
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by enemmo(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
enomakos:
who are these actress?
are they Igbo ,Edo or Yoruba movies actress?

Mary Remmy is the c.e.o of Rok studios.
All things being equal, I see her and Funke Akindele (scene one TV) giving d.s.t.v a run for their money in the next five years in terms of indigenous content production.
Zainab is a TV presenter and English actress.
Ivie is an English actress and also a writer.
Ruth Kadiri is an actress and writer.

I am upset with the wannabe actress that made the stupid generalisation. There are many hardworking women in the film industry who have put in blood, sweat and tears.
When we are trying to change the narrative with respect to the way women are perceived, one inconsequential being is taking us 20 years backwards all in the name of shaking tables.

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Pataricatering(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Yes ! Tell us something we don’t know ! Men fck for pleasure- people like you won’t talk ! But when women won’t fck you broke boys for free it becomes a problem! Whether you call it hoelishow, hollowshoe or whatever - that’s ur wahala! Olosho s are winning ! !
dimexy247:
I concur but unless you tell us what you feed off, keep your mouth shut!

Holelowshow ni gbogboyin

1 Like

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by mywells: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2018
pls someone should tell me what I don't know.
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Seun360(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Respect to Funke Akindele sha.
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Culin(f): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Genevieve, Adesua, Mary Njoku nkor? Be like say this person high. Speak for yourself. She even mentione T. Abraham, wonders shall never end.
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Babyforever(f): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
So you no dey forget things cheesy
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Babyforever:
So you no dey forget things cheesy
why i go forget
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by Babyforever(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
why i go forget
Cause the Bible says forgive and......wink
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Babyforever:
Cause the Bible says forgive and......wink
ok
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by kcthepundit(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:

keep opening it till HIV enter
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
kcthepundit:

keep opening it till HIV enter
is it your opening abi is it your hiv tongue

Pepper body tongue
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by playtheblues(f): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
What of Omoni?
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
They are on their waygrin
I am expecting them cheesy

Wabaemina Nile. Lakonimowa bibon cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.