Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

"Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing (27945 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by dimexy247(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
Yes ! Tell us something we don’t know ! Men fck for pleasure- people like you won’t talk ! But when women won’t fck you broke boys for free it becomes a problem! Whether you call it hoelishow, hollowshoe or whatever - that’s ur wahala! Olosho s are winning ! !

Lol, who was beaten and who’s crying? Are you pained? Seems you’re an active one. What’s my business with this watery mouth biitch. Werey rey ooooo
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dantedasz:

St Janet mama.
oriewanmbe cool tongue wink
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by AgroConsult: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
No be lie o
Re: "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing by enomakos(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
enemmo:

Mary Remmy is the c.e.o of Rok studios.
All things being equal, I see her and Funke Akindele (scene one TV) giving d.s.t.v a run for their money in the next five years in terms of indigenous content production.
Zainab is a TV presenter and English actress.
Ivie is an English actress and also a writer.
Ruth Kadiri is an actress and writer.

I am upset with the wannabe actress that made the stupid generalisation. There are many hardworking women in the film industry who have put in blood, sweat and tears.
When we are trying to change the narrative with respect to the way women are perceived, one inconsequential being is taking us 20 years backwards all in the name of shaking tables.
thanks for educating me,i am not really a fan of Nigeria nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) / How Can I Contact Wizkid / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.