Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) (34407 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nehyooh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good one !
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Afobear: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Maurz:
#MeToo movement is out to tarnish C. Ronaldo

simple
sharrap illiterate

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by MYSELF2018: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning. I received your credentials. I have opened a new Gmail for you. ifionuebuka2018@gmail.com
MASTERS2018 is the password.
I am expecting the payment so as to start the processing today.
Thank you
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sigh

How about girls that force it when drunk

Are the men getting raped too
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by SammySeun: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
NO PROBLEM
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
If only Nigerian girls can be straightforward. Even when they actually want it, they will first of all say no.and wait for you to 'beg' some more...

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by EXLOVER(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
G
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which one con mean YES

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Richie0974: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Akwa Ibom corpers... smiley
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Thankgodtt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is Absolutely Educative.

Before you disrespect or treat a woman in horrible manner, Ask yourself If my Daughter, Mother, Sister is treated the same way would I like it.

Women are to be Cherished.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Indigenous(f): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nizooria people no get sense
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afobear:
sharrap illiterate
mail received. Do you have anymore message for your father?

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
omocalabar:
what about "close the door"
Put off the light

Or

Do you have a condom?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Alex80s(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Olodo corpers , ' DRUNK MEANS NO'
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
And those that wait for a decade before reporting a rape case.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by seyigiggle: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
oga she pushed you away the first time, you tried again and she still pushed you away MEANS NO!!!

RESPECT YOURSELF.
pirodoshit:
Pusing away, doesn’t always mean no

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by boyjo: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wow, I really love this.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by kezy58: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
please I am not in support of rape...but if u guys are gonna create an awareness of rape,dont make it one sided...Men get raped too....And please one more thing..ladies plz it's not every party u will go to,it's not every friends house you will enta...please be vigilant..it's not every drink,u will take...
Rape is horrible but we shld do our best to avoid being in situations that would lead to rape...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by okomogo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
I perfectly understand the message and I totally condemn rape but how do we understand the usual NO but YES of the babes. If you go ahead they will say, what have you done, if you stop they will gossip with their friends how useless the guy was for not Manning up. I'm not understanding

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Like Dee would say, "how about you don't even put yourself in a precarious situation to begin with"
All these men with pending dose of antidepressants IV in yabaleft and aro mental home do not understand all this biko...

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nice initiative

How I wish I had such brilliant idea during my service year. Omo this initiative go bring so much bread onto NYSC level.
Join correct cds group, write ogbonge proposal give the first lady of your state, food don land be that oh. Wife's of Nigerian Governors nor dey take eyes see this kind initiative comot eye oh.
OP........ Oya food don land

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Icedprince1d(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
K
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by omocalabar(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
diebuhari1:

Put off the light

Or

Do you have a condom?
the best i was told was " Am on my way to ur house o, and am not putting on pants".... tongue tongue
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dey should create an equilibrium in dis awareness......its not only female dat are exposed to rape...... our little boys are often victims of unreported rapes and in most cases,"sodomized" dis awareness shld be geared towards discouraging all forms of rape,be it male raping females or vice versa .....kudos to d Corp members though

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by thugmansion(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh means NO.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by zicocards(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Say No To Rape.
Victim can be male or female.

See my sig for mouth watering offer
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by nNEOo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided

How can screaming harder harder means NO
undecided

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by oyoofong(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Give me money first also means NO!
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by twentyk(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which one con mean yes
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by segebase(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
mm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.