Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) (34429 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by gagadey(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad

Have u ever stayed in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad

You're not a Christian but a Muslim. Stop these irritating pretense.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Cameroonglass(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
why drunk in the first place,,,, most drunk girls are greedy girls('in as much'theydon't deserve to be raped)))) Girls be WISE...............boy's also use you head so that you won't be raped too
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
josielewa:
leave me alone means yes....if u know u know
you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
Before you open ya mouth and condemn christianity, What have you done to move God's kingdom ahead gracias
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by veykey: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
This is the second time I'm seeing your post about the church. The first time I respected your views but this time around I have to be blunt and say you should go get yourself checked instead of picking on the church. You don't need to wait for your next life to leave christainity, you can do that now as it's a choice instead of spewing nonsense and trying to cause a rift between two religions.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Mac2016(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
With all these signs tagged as rape, I pity guys cos it's only prostitute they will be able to shag henceforth. Which babe says direct yes to sex proposal.
Plus in Florida, it was even considered rape if she changes her mind in the middle of the game. Men go soon run go Mars and leave humans alone
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by jozz(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2018
GoTV:

Sorry bro.That is the stark reality but our dear friends brainwashed by their daddy G.O.S will not listen. May God help us.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by nonix22(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
you sound like a lassy
Seahawk:
no it doesn’t
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by zicocards(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
What problem do you have with my signature?
I dont care about what you believe. Here is our website https://yabisconsult.com
Get your fact right before accusing people.
Elder0001:

Zicoraads ,I don't believe your signature.

Scam alert undecided
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by zicocards(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
2 names that sound alike is now a crime from where you come from?
zicoraads:

Zicoraads and zicocards sounds and look same to you?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by MarvelousMe: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tweak2k:

lol tru talk you'll beg until you grow blue balls... Anyway have you watched d video?

Which video please?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by bantudra: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
rape is white culture...is better una separate completly from them or else it will get much worse....
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by santricedupas(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2018
nigerian women even if they are in the mood to have sex they will still display like they are not in the mood, but if u persist on them they will be turned on erotically.

but if she push you away and you withdraw, following day she will be telling her friends around that you are not man enough, nigerian girls like someone that will take over them and hit the pu u ss ey.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by okomogo(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2018
uzolexis:

If she says no, leave her. If she gossips or makes a jest of you cos of that, she's the stupid one not you. Just take No as No.
Ok when you finally visit me, if you say no I will take your no seriously I promise....lol . You are pretty though.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by uzolexis(f): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2018
okomogo:

Ok when you finally visit me, if you say no I will take your no seriously I promise....lol . You are pretty though.

Lol...thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornel Agbogidi Released By Kidnappers / Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.