Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) (34419 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
For me, my leave me alone mean PLEASE DONT STOP grin
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
sacx:
This is stupid. Why should the message be directed to the male folks alone? Don't we get raped too? undecided

Heheheheheh men get raped? undecided
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by kennsville(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which one is screaming means no. You people should not come and confuse me abeg..
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Emmytime: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
l want to go home means what?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by BrokenCock: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Th ey shd campaign in the barracks too. Most girls are raped by soldiers. Out of fear they keep quiet
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by flex04(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

what re u saying i almost got raped by pussybbqgrills.

Gracious!!!
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by frank317: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
"Pay me first" means?

Happily chopping the guys money And giving him hope and greedily wacking all eatables means?

If u don't want don't even encourage the guy by getting drunk around him

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by toaterry(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Why did you mention ronaldo's name. He was only accused of being a rapist, it has not been verified by anybody through investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Spiff101(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stop I like it grin
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
omocalabar:
what about "close the door"

Lmfao cheesy

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
What about if i pay the Girl? is it rape too? Rubbish.

thesedays i carry pen and paper with me, Anytime i meet a female we both will write an Agreement and a consent letter signed by both of us that we Agree to have sex.

I wouldn't want some jealous Golddigging hoe telling lies on me After 100 years when i become old wrinkled and nearly 100 years old and can not even walk.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Zither(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad

Guy, are you okay? Why are you linking Christianity to the vice of rape?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Zither(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
As much as I am disgusted at those who rape ladies I am also disgusted at you 'wicked' ladies. I mean the ladies who fabricate rape stories to get back at an innocent guy for turning them down, the ladies who scream rape after having consensual sex with a guy, the ladies who cook up rape stories just so as to teach a guy a lesson....you ladies are your own worst enemies.

I don't believe any rape story by any lady anymore. I used to be naive but after having seen too many fabrications online and around me I made the decision never again to believe any rape story because my first thought is always...it is fabricated just like countless others before..

Op, why did you mention Cristiano Ronaldo's name in this topic? Were you a witness at the crime scene? Have you convicted him of any crime? This is just plain evil roping a guy to a vice that is still under investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Baselm: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad

are u trying to imply u don't read about all those pedophiles in the North, Having sex with a minor is rape cos she's not old enough to make decisions. The male child is most endangered in the North ,lots of them are gays. why u don't get to hear about them is mostly because most media houses are in the south and the lazy journalism practiced
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:
For me, my leave me alone mean PLEASE DONT STOP grin
Don't start confusing me now.. cheesy tongue
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Men don't get raped?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by ONY3KAH(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
What if we're both drunk, is that still rape?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by evy800(f): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
easzypeaszy:
So the RAPE only applies to women or girls...Now Feminist dont see it...The male child is always at fault...If a male child is been raped it is called sexual advances..I don suffer tire as a boy even as a man am still sufferin bc i hv to provide everytin..Dats how my frnd took a lady out nd d lady ordered fr everytin costin ma Nigga 20k...den she ask fr TP to go home wch he did..dat d kind of men u gals want...the hashtag should also include,,,Stop collecting if you cannot give...

SAY NO TO RAPE..DO NT RAPE A FEMALE CHILD AND A MALE CHILD IS NOT EXCLUDED

While rape is perpetrated to both boys and girls girls are more vulnerable
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by ushafe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
I think you getting it all wrong, the individual family take the blame, not the church that will children. If you don't know some people don't go to church or any other religions center but they are morally sounds due to right upbringing , so the family moral training had failed us all
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Tweak2k: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:

you've watched the video?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by davillian(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
josielewa:
leave me alone means yes....if u know u know
Spending a night with transparent night gown at my place means yes grin If you know u know.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Tweak2k: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
diebuhari1:
If only Nigerian girls can be straightforward. Even when they actually want it, they will first of all say no.and wait for you to 'beg' some more...

lol tru talk you'll beg until you grow blue balls... Anyway have you watched d video?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by GAPPLE: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
itiswellandwell:
OK ooooooo! Don't understand that "drugged means No and drunk means No" when you are drunk, you can't say NO naaw and when you are drugged you can't say NO as well abi na me no get sense. Somebody should explain better abeg.
You kukuma get sense but what they meant I guess is that, if u should drug or give someone alcohol or if someone is under the influence of drug/alcohol, he or she ain't in the right senses to choose that they want sex, therefore having sex with them at that time means RAPE..
I hope u get clearly now??
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Tweak2k: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
okomogo:
I perfectly understand the message and I totally condemn rape but how do we understand the usual NO but YES of the babes. If you go ahead they will say, what have you done, if you stop they will gossip with their friends how useless the guy was for not Manning up. I'm not understanding

lol tru
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by GAPPLE: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
use condom means no or yes
Lwkmd.. It means yes if u use the condom and RAPE if u don't.. Rotflmfao
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
GAPPLE:

You kukuma get sense but what they meant I guess is that, if u should drug or give someone alcohol or if someone is under the influence of drug/alcohol, he or she ain't in the right senses to choose that they want sex, therefore having sex with them at that time means RAPE..
I hope u get clearly now??

Yes. I get it now. Thanks boss.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
samsongbemisola:
it means guys should have sex with ladies under the influence of drugs and alcohol because they are not in their senses due to the drugs or alcohol.

Got it now. Thanks boss.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
charlsecy:
A person under the influence of drug or who is drunk cannot legally give consent. It also applies to an underaged; if you sleep with a 10-year-old, it is rape. It doesn't matter if they gave consent, or even asked you to sleep with them.

Got it now. Thanks.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by westkid001(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gtfo out jor who told u that ronaldo raped have u seen the evidence or any traces of him raping angry angry

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by westkid001(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zither:
As much as I am disgusted at those who rape ladies I am also disgusted at you 'wicked' ladies. I mean the ladies who fabricate rape stories to get back at an innocent guy for turning them down, the ladies who scream rape after having consensual sex with a guy, the ladies who cook up rape stories just so as to teach a guy a lesson....you ladies are your own worst enemies.

I don't believe any rape story by any lady anymore. I used to be naive but after having seen too many fabrications online and around me I made the decision never again to believe any rape story because my first thought is always...it is fabricated just like countless others before..

Op, why did you mention Cristiano Ronaldo's name in this topic? Were you a witness at the crime scene? Have you convicted him of any crime? This is just plain evil roping a guy to a vice that is still under investigation.

Abiooo she just went to say ronaldo like she saw ronaldo raping idiot
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tweak2k:

lol tru talk you'll beg until you grow blue balls... Anyway have you watched d video?
Which video?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
itiswellandwell:
OK ooooooo! Don't understand that "drugged means No and drunk means No" when you are drunk, you can't say NO naaw and when you are drugged you can't say NO as well abi na me no get sense. Somebody should explain better abeg.
If she's drunk or drugged, you must not touch her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS / Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornel Agbogidi Released By Kidnappers / Lady Caught After Using Fake Alert To Buy N1.3 Million Product Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.