Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Hey Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Friends! (1311 Views)

Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics / Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Hey Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Friends! by Mprex(f): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just stumbled on NL once again undecided and I decided to say hi to my paddies back in that year.
reivynn
chisco82
tallesty1
chimerase
lanicky
God I cant believe I have forgotten plenty names. biko mention them lets reconnect
2016 is a long time
Re: Hey Friends! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Naijaboy!!

Can someone mention that dudes original moniker? angry angry

Back then he was forming the finest on this forum. To worsen issues almost every lady in romance and outside romance section was mentioning him up and down! Someone were even calling him “godson”He was feeling fly! Feeling like he’s the most finest in the whole Nigeria! To the extent I go Dey check he's photos out almost everytime his post and comments are being liked and also mentioned.

Nor be say the guy fine sef. Just Dey feel fly with em fine baby face wey dem take Dey deceive person! We offline go con Dey jealous and check ourselves out for mirror.
Re: Hey Friends! by Kimcutie: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
tongue
Re: Hey Friends! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
stupidity:
Naijaboy!!

Can someone mention that dudes original moniker? angry angry

Back then he was forming the finest on this forum. To worsen issues almost every lady in romance and outside romance section was mentioning him up and down! Someone were even calling him “godson”He was feeling fly! Feeling like he’s the most finest in the whole Nigeria! To the extent I go Dey check he's photos out almost everytime his post and comments are being liked and also mentioned.

Nor be say the guy fine sef. Just Dey feel fly with em fine baby face wey dem take Dey deceive person! We offline go con Dey jealous and check ourselves out for mirror.

Why you hating though grin
Re: Hey Friends! by ikeno(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
welcome back,how was your sojourn
Re: Hey Friends! by Tallesty1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Ladies no send him nah
Re: Hey Friends! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ladies no send him nah
lol. I never posted my real photos or anything related. And I don’t post comments to attract females.

I remember now, your moniker was around at that time. Na una two, with some others Dey get low self esteem for nairaland da year.
Re: Hey Friends! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
LivingFree:

lol. Not hating. Just saying some guys made nairaland their home. Depending on likes, comments and mentions.
Re: Hey Friends! by chris2face(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jarizod MackBrooklyn These guys i think deactivated a long time
Re: Hey Friends! by Mprex(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ladies no send him nah
so you still visit here
Re: Hey Friends! by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
stupidity:
lol. I never posted my real photos or anything related. And I don’t post comments to attract females.

I remember now, your moniker was around at that time. Na una two, with some others Dey get low self esteem for nairaland da year.
My moniker has been around for so long and my esteem overflows.
Re: Hey Friends! by lanicky(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mprex:
I just stumbled on NL once again undecided and I decided to say hi to my paddies back in that year.
reivynn
chisco82
tallesty1
chimerase
lanicky
God I cant believe I have forgotten plenty names. biko mention them lets reconnect
2016 is a long time

Lol.. Hello. How have you been?
Re: Hey Friends! by Tallesty1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
lanicky:

Lol.. Hello. How have you been?
Lanicky
Re: Hey Friends! by lanicky(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tallesty1:
Lanicky

Tallesty1
Re: Hey Friends! by samysmoothfresh: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
lanicky:

Tallesty1

lanicky

(1) (Reply)

I Masturbate 10 Times A Day, Started At Age 13 – intimacy gadget Addict Reveals / When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says / I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.