Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics (3431 Views)

Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Rachelsblog(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2018
A guy just got himself inside mummy's hot pot of soup, after he called her Hey, So today is Democracy Day and they were having a Chat on their Family Whatsapp Group, when the son replied with 'Hey', The mom immediately wrote a letter to him, of how to greet people lol.. She said he's gradually turning into an Americaner..lol.. continue below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/you-are-tuning-into-americaner.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Rachelsblog(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
more

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Babyforever(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian mum are the best cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Dalastically: 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
Hit like if you also have such kind of mama. LOL

18 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Dalastically:

so because i have "such kind of mama" i should na give you free "like" abi undecided

why you like "like" like this undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Nawa o...all these long epistle ontop "heyyy"?
Nigerian mothers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Dalastically:
I think it's boring tongue
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by malificent(f): 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
Typical Nigerian mum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Dalastically:
Hit like if you also think I'm looking for free likes that won't add to my bank account.

done cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by delugajackson: 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Imagine, they even have a family group online. I can only imagine how their daily conversation would be like.

Mum: Emma you are to lead us in morning prayers. I hope you're in the spirit.
Emma: Mum, I'm playing Zombie HighWay on Windows and it's dope! Just killed 15 red zombies and shít. Be there when I'm done.
Mum: My friend, if by the count of 3, you don't come out of your room you will get it hot from me this morning.
Emma: I'm used to all that, mum.
Mum: Chineke mè. Emma are you talking to me like that? You will tell me if you gave birth to me or I gave birth to you. I will make sure I smash your head on that keyboard. Anu Ofia!
*5seconds later*
Emma: Mummy wait na, I'm almost qwertyuiopkkaapcisascam.andbuhariisaterroristwithnocertificateorjamb

-You know the rest of the story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
Train your child.
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by ramdris(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
Can only be Mothers....

Btw: So the Mum typed this essay cos of "heyy"? I can only imagine what she would av done if the Guy was with her in person.... Probably this:

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by columbus007(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2018
naija mom,nothing beats nigerian mom.
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by JhimmySpark(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
Give it to Naija mums
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Girlsavage(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
Lemme know When Lalasticlala takes it to the front, then i can say what i have in my mind..

Till then, girl bye
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Zico5(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Train a child the way he should go when he grows up, he will never depart from it. How many Igbo children are properly trained. Let then continue to be disgracing their tribe.
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by IamPlato(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2018
I Wonder What Would Be His Fate He He Had said "Whats Up Ma Niggas"
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by julius976(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2018
Very funny, haaa

my mum do tell me to always type good morning broda mi anytime we are chatting. Trust me, i neva accept my dad facebook request for facebook. Cos he is a monitoring spirit
Re: Hilarious Reply Igbo Mom Gave her Son For Callling Her Hey This Morning (Pics by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
Naija mums can disgrace person for Africa eeh. grin

(1) (Reply)

She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed / He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.