Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do?? (1197 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hey guys,
so.. I will just go straight to the point.
I have a girlfriend and I love her immensely and she loves me too. but this chronicle is not about her.
it is about a girl I met one day when I went to class to read, she is an arts student, and I'm a medic.
I rarely take time out to talk to arts students cos some of them can be shallow,no offence.
now, I just had this weird conviction to talk to her and I did, she was reading bout wars and stuff.
and I knew one or two things bout war, so we got into this convo and she was very enlightening.i learnt alot of things.
so, we had this weird, very weird connection, it was like we've known each other for long.
we talked from 4 till 10 at night(it was raining heavily outside tho).
she told me things she never told anyone before, and she kept saying "why am I telling you all this things".
At some point, the room was dark and we sat down facing each other.. she said I have beautiful eyes, bla bla bla.
I tried to kiss her and our lips touched. buh she quietly pulled away,we danced in d class.. and cracked jokes.. and on our way home.. we had to jog cos no bike or bus, I asked for her number.. she gave it to me.
p.s:she has a bf, she told me about him though, and she was like she feels that she has cheated.
now the next day, she came bk to Dt same class again. and we sat,buh I never said a word to her. I had test the next day.
we chatted and talked buh nothing happened.
until last week, she brought it up, and was like.. what really happened dt day??.. Dt she has waited and waited for me to say something buh I haven't. she was like, she likes me alot and it scares her. and she doesn't wanna cheat.
she was very honest. and so we kept on talking and chatting, and she does ds weird thing, she posts my chat on her whatsapp status and hides my name.
she told me Dt she told her bf about me, and Dt she has a crush on me.. and he was very jealous and also.. he told her to stay away from me, buh she can't.
we always talked,till maybe 2 or 3 in d morning.
well, recently, I told her that we have to really know what we re doing here,so after some time, she was like we should stop and withdraw, we wouldn't like it if our partners cheated on us or sumfn.
so, I agreed. I would admit, I was crushed. I love my gf, sincerely I do. but I've never felt like this for any girl. we make each other feel like this heightened sense of everything and this isn't infatuation.
she gets my sarcasm, and my sarcasm in sarcasm.
I admit I can be very weird and geeky. buh she gets it very well.
and she is cute,tall and has ds model shape, my gf is finer though and younger,and also a damn perfect girl,but somehow I dunno. this one makes me feel some kind of way.
anyways, this morning she chatted me up again and u know started fuelling the convo again,this is after she said we should withdraw and she apologized for what she did, I apologized too and agreed with her.
now my question is this.. what do I do??
is she confused or still in love with her bf??.. cos the way she is chatting this morning, it's like nothing ever happened.
she did tell me Dt I should have tried again to kiss her after that first time.
so.. what do I do??
and before someone bashes me and say.. goan read ur books. I'm now in 500lvl.just wrote my 3rd mbbs and passed and I'm giving myself small break.
so I Gat Nufn doing really for now.
Re: What Do I Do?? by SUPERPACK: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
so you are the guy my girl told me about? you are finished.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do?? by Littlejay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
See as i miss my chance of FTC because of airtel...after rushing like mad man CHAI
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seems like free pvssy to me! Why not grab it by the clitoris and give thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do?? by newjosboy: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
You know?? She is trying to be experimental, as in, how it feels like to have a full blown affair outside. And damn it, you are having the same feeling. But but of you are just stupidly fighting it. Guy, to be honest with you, and I mean it, no sarcasm, go for it cos I sweh she is feeling you. That's why she asked you fir a second kiss. She is silently longing for you. But you are punishing her and yourself for falling for you. Guy, invite her over, and go all the way up. But, just be a gentleman in all your moves.
Re: What Do I Do?? by WawaIPODJew: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
What should you do?
Go and buy one packet of kiss condoms . One hundred naira .
After one or two rounds of banging. You will detest that girl for a couple of days at least . Before konji comes back knocking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do?? by Lomprico2: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Just fuçk her already!!! cool
Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
newjosboy:
You know?? She is trying to be experimental, as in, how it feels like to have a full blown affair outside. And damn it, you are having the same feeling. But but of you are just stupidly fighting it. Guy, to be honest with you, and I mean it, no sarcasm, go for it cos I sweh she is feeling you. That's why she asked you fir a second kiss. She is silently longing for you. But you are punishing her and yourself for falling for you. Guy, invite her over, and go all the way up. But, just be a gentleman in all your moves.
thanks for d advice bro..
would do dt soon. let's see how it goes
Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
What should you do?
Go and buy one packet of kiss condoms . One hundred naira .
After one or two rounds of banging. You will detest that girl for a couple of days at least . Before konji comes back knocking

Lolz, why would I detest her after it??
oh and she is a virgin
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Love isn't a factor of the heart, it is a product of the will.

What you experienced for each other is infatuation or lust.

There will be times when you are married that you will see women, girls much more beautiful, more romantic, more caring, more appealing, more understanding than your wife, what you gonna do then? Cheat on your wife?

But to be clear, you aren't married to your girlfriend yet and she can dump you tomorrow. Better she than you though.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?? by Diamond23(f): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:

Re: What Do I Do?? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided Invite her over and draw her panties as if u wanna start Generator.... grin The rest should be history... Buh if u like dey dia dey play love...Romeo n Juliet r dead remember...
Re: What Do I Do?? by Diamond23(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
fayded:
Hey guys,
so.. I will just go straight to the point.
I have a girlfriend and I love her immensely and she loves me too. but this chronicle is not about her.
it is about a girl I met one day when I went to class to read, she is an arts student, and I'm a medic.
I rarely take time out to talk to arts students cos some of them can be shallow,no offence.
now, I just had this weird conviction to talk to her and I did, she was reading bout wars and stuff.
and I knew one or two things bout war, so we got into this convo and she was very enlightening.i learnt alot of things.
so, we had this weird, very weird connection, it was like we've known each other for long.
we talked from 4 till 10 at night(it was raining heavily outside tho).
she told me things she never told anyone before, and she kept saying "why am I telling you all this things".
At some point, the room was dark and we sat down facing each other.. she said I have beautiful eyes, bla bla bla.
I tried to kiss her and our lips touched. buh she quietly pulled away,we danced in d class.. and cracked jokes.. and on our way home.. we had to jog cos no bike or bus, I asked for her number.. she gave it to me.
p.s:she has a bf, she told me about him though, and she was like she feels that she has cheated.
now the next day, she came bk to Dt same class again. and we sat,buh I never said a word to her. I had test the next day.
we chatted and talked buh nothing happened.
until last week, she brought it up, and was like.. what really happened dt day??.. Dt she has waited and waited for me to say something buh I haven't. she was like, she likes me alot and it scares her. and she doesn't wanna cheat.
she was very honest. and so we kept on talking and chatting, and she does ds weird thing, she posts my chat on her whatsapp status and hides my name.
she told me Dt she told her bf about me, and Dt she has a crush on me.. and he was very jealous and also.. he told her to stay away from me, buh she can't.
we always talked,till maybe 2 or 3 in d morning.
well, recently, I told her that we have to really know what we re doing here,so after some time, she was like we should stop and withdraw, we wouldn't like it if our partners cheated on us or sumfn.
so, I agreed. I would admit, I was crushed. I love my gf, sincerely I do. but I've never felt like this for any girl. we make each other feel like this heightened sense of everything and this isn't infatuation.
she gets my sarcasm, and my sarcasm in sarcasm.
I admit I can be very weird and geeky. buh she gets it very well.
and she is cute,tall and has ds model shape, my gf is finer though and younger,and also a damn perfect girl,but somehow I dunno. this one makes me feel some kind of way.
anyways, this morning she chatted me up again and u know started fuelling the convo again,this is after she said we should withdraw and she apologized for what she did, I apologized too and agreed with her.
now my question is this.. what do I do??
is she confused or still in love with her bf??.. cos the way she is chatting this morning, it's like nothing ever happened.
she did tell me Dt I should have tried again to kiss her after that first time.
so.. what do I do??
and before someone bashes me and say.. goan read ur books. I'm now in 500lvl.just wrote my 3rd mbbs and passed and I'm giving myself small break.
so I Gat Nufn doing really for now.

INFATUATIONS!!!
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
You danced in the class Zeeworld fans eh
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Social soco
Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You danced in the class Zeeworld fans eh

Yea.. we did.
it was late at night,we were d only ones in class.. used phone torch and phone to play songs.
it was basically goofing around, nothing serious.
and Pls Pls Pls I hate zeeworld, no use am to compare to me again. I take God beg u
Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Diamond23:
INFATUATIONS!!!

this incident happened around June, buh we didn't talk bout it,
d feelings were still Dia till now. is this still infatuation??
Re: What Do I Do?? by Preshy561(f): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kids
Re: What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
fayded:

Yea.. we did.
it was late at night,we were d only ones in class.. used phone torch and phone to play songs.
it was basically goofing around, nothing serious.
and Pls Pls Pls I hate zeeworld, no use am to compare to me again. I take God beg u
Baba body dey sweet you to cheat. Its either you both end up together thus hurting your present partners or After meeting, you guys separate and the friendship soured.
Re: What Do I Do?? by Diamond23(f): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
fayded:

this incident happened around June, buh we didn't talk bout it,
d feelings were still Dia till now. is this still infatuation??
YEP!!!...Once both of u eat d forbidden fruit nah, UR eye go tearrrrrrrr, u go cum remember say u still luv ur babe say na because u see free kpekus dey make u lose balance nd u go cum c her as a disturbance. She on d oda hand may want to be Dora the Explorer.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?? by IamPlato(m): 3:10am On Oct 05, 2018
SUPERPACK:
hahahahaha
Re: What Do I Do?? by IamPlato(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Diamond23:
YEP!!!...Once both of u eat d forbidden fruit nah, UR eye go tearrrrrrrr, u go cum remember say u still luv ur babe say na because u see free kpekus dey make u lose balance nd u go cum c her as a disturbance. She on d oda hand may want to be Dora the Explorer.
Re: What Do I Do?? by Bluezy13(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm...

Youthful exuberance.
Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Diamond23:

is that always how it ends??
is there no other scenario u see playing out here??
Re: What Do I Do?? by Diamond23(f): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
fayded:

is that always how it ends??
is there no other scenario u see playing out here??
Dat z how most of dem ends buh urs May be different, who knows.....
Re: What Do I Do?? by babyhrt(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
As everyone is pushing you so....just know karma is a bitch...some guy will also do the same to your girlfriend that u claim you love so much

Discipline bro Discipline
Re: What Do I Do?? by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
No point sniffing food that you do not intend to eat

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?? by Seandisputed(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2018
When you Bleep her your brain go reset

Trust me I've been in your shoes before not once not twice, until i slept with em all i knew my stance thinking i was in love

That is why today i don't do relationships guess my heart is dark.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?? by fayded(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Seandisputed:
When you Bleep her your brain go reset

Trust me I've been in your shoes before not once not twice, until i slept with em all i knew my stance thinking i was in love

That is why today i don't do relationships guess my heart is dark.
okay, I Gat a question, if u never slept with any of them??.. and now that u slept with em..
which scenario do u prefer..
my point is if u had d chance to go bk in time, what would you do??
Re: What Do I Do?? by Seandisputed(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2018
fayded:

okay, I Gat a question, if u never slept with any of them??.. and now that u slept with em..
which scenario do u prefer..
my point is if u had d chance to go bk in time, what would you do??
I would have preferred me not sleeping with them trust me
After sex they feel we should be all lovey-dovey.
I'm trying to get one off my neck now but seems the more i try the more she becomes resilient.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals What He Will Be Doing After Ramadan, Nigerians React. VIDEO / How Can I Prevent This Madness / She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.