Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Can I Prevent This Madness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Prevent This Madness (1208 Views)

Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? / Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
Good evening guys. My friend's dad is about to bring in a new wife. He has been worried for long as he is scared that his dad won't be responsible anymore. He also talked of how his dad has been neglecting his responsibilities recently. Any advice or trick on how to prevent this would be welcomed.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
I need y'all advices pls. I promised to get back to him with a solution tomorrow. I've been thinking about it for long before saying it here
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by jawalis(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
The only trick is to “MIND YOUR BUSINESS”.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
How old is your friend
Please leave your father alone
I hate when children don't like seeing their parents happy..so selfish
He should take up the responsibility and move out if he can't stand them
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by wildcatter23(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerians can be heartless.

Op, what can be the reason for this change in your dad I mean your friends dad? Isn't there somebody your dad holds in high esteem who can wade into this matter and right things? What could your mum have done to warrant this? Isn't there a family member of repute who can stall this actions? I wish you luck. Does your dad have a man of God who can speak to him?

I wish you good luck, You need that

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
jawalis:
The only trick is to “MIND YOUR BUSINESS”.
should I teach you how to walk outta the thread ni?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
Op face your book !
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
How old is your friend
there is no happiness about this. The woman is properly ugly. I'm really sorry for the guy.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Baloranking(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
How old is your friend

Do you know impact of second marriage on kids, do you actually know what they go through. Don't speak on what you have no idea of in anyway. Most of them turn out depressed, frustrated and the rest.

There's this saying which Read's "don't get married if your proposed plan is to destroy the marriage later in the future" . No child deserves a broken home.

Read your comment again and ask yourself if you're making any sense. Go get a life for yourself and stop commenting on stuffs you have no idea of.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2020
Baloranking:

Do you know impact of second marriage on kids, do you actually know what they go through. Don't speak on what you have no idea of in anyway. Most of them turn out depressed, frustrated and the rest.

There's this saying which Read's "don't get married if your proposed plan is to destroy the marriage later in the future" . A child do not deserve a broken home.

Read your comment again and ask yourself if you're making any sense. Go get a life for yourself and stop commenting on stuffs you have no idea of.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

So daddy should be visiting ashawo than be responsible?
Life is not easy and there would be challenges whether it's from his second wife or even his selfish children but it doesn't mean nobody should take steps..he just wants to be happy and do the right thing..let him be

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by DanseMacabre(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
smallpriq:
there is no happiness about this. The woman is properly ugly. I'm really sorry for the guy.

Isn't this supposed to be the least of your 'friend's' worries abi is there something you ain't telling us

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Isn't this supposed to be the least of your 'friend's' worries abi is there something you ain't telling us
aiit walk out of here since u have nothing to contribute smiley
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Baloranking(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Life is not easy and there would be challenges whether it's from his second wife or even his selfish children but it doesn't mean nobody should take steps..he just wants to be happy and do the right thing..let him be

Funny you call that situation "being happy", sometimes I wonder how people think. There are challenges everywhere not only at home,big deal here is how you deal with. Taking the right steps by breaking another step is that how things work.

Sooner or later it will come right back at him.From the guys story the supposed husband has been neglecting his responsibilities,of all solutions to think of is getting a second wife.

Ask yourself will that change anything, but what happens to the kid involved.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by jawalis(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
smallpriq:
should I teach you how to walk outta the thread ni?
I already walked out when I dropped my comment but you had to invite me by quoting me again and now I’ll walk away again. But pls don’t forget to always mind your business. He’s just a friend’s father. Nothing more.. nothing less.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
smallpriq:
aiit walk out of here since u have nothing to contribute smiley

Come and carry me out na. Mtchew.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by KELVINXY: 5:49pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

plz dont be offended

is ur mother a 2nd wife? or are u a 2nd wife.? undecided
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Come and carry me out na. Mtchew.
i won't stress myself

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by DanseMacabre(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
smallpriq:
i won't stress myself

Oya I don comot oooo no vex.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
KELVINXY:

plz dont be offended

is ur mother a 2nd wife? or are u a 2nd wife.? undecided
nah. Am neither..just hate people that try to separate two lovers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by wildcatter23(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

I hail you
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by rosy1992(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
There is little he can do, he should just pray for his dad and focus on building a future for himself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by FManager(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
How old is your friend

Keep quiet woman angry, you don't fully know the entire story, not everything that seem to be good to you will eventually end up not being what you expect.
Re: How Can I Prevent This Madness by KELVINXY: 9:44am On May 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

alright

i think i get ur view now

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Cousin Part 1 / Wearing G-string Is A Sign Of Prostitution And Unfaithfulness – Nigerian Man Say / Why Are Some Guys Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.