Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine (3746 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / From Mama-gee With Love / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by VPersie: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2010
This is a public announcement to warn 190 to leave mama-gee alone. Our people say two goats cannot drink from the same bucket at the same time, unless they will lock horns. Our people also say a frog does not walk in the day time for no reason, it is either its chasing something or something is chasing it. 190, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Leave my girl alone. Owo ti mo ni ni mo ya e yen.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476925.99999.html#bot
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by netotse(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2010
OMG. . .who is this? you deserve to be popular wink. . .lol
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Mudley313: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
another lame internet nerd fighting over e-chics. . .seriously, don't you guys have a life outside of the internet? are there no females where you live at out in the real world? no-game-having-azz lames

netotse:

OMG. . .who is this? you deserve to be popular wink. . .lol

smh @ seeking for e-popularity
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
. . hehe grin grin its workin for him
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by VPersie: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
@Muddy

It seems you are thinking in a muddy manner. Have you taken a look at mama-gee's profile picture? If you have, you will see that she is worth every fight I can give. She is not an e-chic. In fact that is insulting, and if you said that to my face, I will slap you. She is the real deal. I have a life outside the internet, but my life on the internet seems more interesting. There are females where I live, but my liver dey always fail me. Finally, I advice you to peruse mama-gee's inane, vacuous, glib and meretricious posts and you will that we do have much in common and that is why I will fight for her anytime, any day.
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Mudley313: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
luizworld:

working for him how? by wanking off to internet p0rn after spending all his time massaging the egos of screen names with a pink f by the side on nairaland?

VPersie:

@Muddy

It seems you are thinking in a muddy manner. Have you taken a look at mama-gee's profile picture? If you have, you will see that she is worth every fight I can give. She is not an e-chic. In fact that is insulting, and if you said that to my face, I will slap you. She is the real deal. I have a life outside the internet, but my life on the internet seems more interesting. There are females where I live, but my liver dey always fail me. Finally, I advice you to peruse mama-gee's inane, vacuous, glib and meretricious posts and you will that we do have much in common and that is why I will fight for her anytime, any day.

*shake my head*

You seriously need help
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
luizworld:

hehehehehe
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by skfa1: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2010
*Walks in and walks out* cool
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2010
I can't believe this comedian of a poster took the advice of Luizword in a bid to be popular in Nairaland. grin grin

For your info poster, some users are known for their sensible and intelligent replies while some are known for being a persistent nuisance. . .

Don't join the bandwagon of nuisances please! wink
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by skfa1: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't believe this comedian of a poster took the advice of Luizword in a bid to be popular in Nairaland. grin grin

For your info poster, some users are known for their sensible and intelligent replies while some are known for being a persistent nuisance. . .

Don't join the bandwagon of nuisances please! wink

*walks in again*

You are right on this one muma gee, poster, try to join the sensible and intelligent people ok.

*walks out again to a better thread *
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Areaboy2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2010
190 where are you? the gauntlet has been dropped,

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by VPersie: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
I can't believe this comedian of a poster took the advice of Luizword in a bid to be popular in Nairaland.

Don't join the bandwagon of nuisances please!

YOur advice is noted. BUt one question, which category do you fall into ? Nuisance or Intelligent ones?
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^^don't worry jare you are doing the right thing

dats how mama gee started too grin grin grin

by opening senseless threads everyday grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by tpiah: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2010
I have a life outside the internet, but my life on the internet seems more interesting

this has to be one of the funniest posts i've read on nairaland recently.

seriously- how old are you people?

and where is 190 anyway
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2010
r231:

I hope you stand by his side when the moderators ban him. grin grin

Don't just sit there and give him advices. grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2010
hehehehehe

dats why you are here to teach him what to do when he gets ban grin grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by violent(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
VPersie:

This is a public announcement to warn 190 to leave mama-gee alone. Our people say two goats cannot drink from the same bucket at the same time, unless they will lock horns.

I agree with you here---you two are goats!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by netotse(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2010
@v.persie
dont worry jo. . .we wont allow the mods to ban you. . .

or per adventure you get banned you could take to opening up threads in the nairaland section begging muki and debosky to unban you. . .lol

then start sucking up to them up and down the place. . .since you're male i'd say muki would be your best bet!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by violent(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
mama-gee:

I hope you stand by his side when the moderators ban him. grin grin

Don't just sit there and give him advices. grin

hmnnn--sounds like someone is enjoying all the attention!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^of cus she is grin smiley smiley
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
netotse:

@v.persie
dont worry jo. . .we wont allow the mods to ban you. . .

or per adventure you get banned you could take to opening up threads in the nairaland section begging muki and debosky to unban you. . .lol

then start sucking up to them up and down the place. . .since you're male i'd say muki would be your best bet!
Debosky isn't a supermod anymore.

Btw, mukina may not be the person to ban him, seun may be the one and we all know he doesn't go around reading "unban me" threads cause spamming the forum results in a permanent ban.
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by bug24(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
wetin be dis fight sef , ? over girl wey dey five million miles away from where una dey?
and i sure say na Ajegunle una from dey worry like this.

mcheewwwwwww
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by cantell(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
VPersie:

YOur advice is noted. BUt one question, which category do you fall into ? Nuisance or Intelligent ones?

Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
r231:

lwkmd grin grin grin grin

tpiah:

this has to be one of the funniest posts i've read on nairaland recently.

seriously- how old are you people?

and where is 190 anyway
they are 12 and 14 years old teens, who mistakenly find their way to their father's keyboard when they are ask to go and pick up pen and pencil frm the table  undecided
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by netotse(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
you see. . .i didn't even know debosky wasn't a supermod anymore. . .

@mamagee
what colour are debosky's fav pair of boxers?
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
bug24:

wetin be dis fight sef , ? over girl wey dey five million miles away from where una dey?

mcheewwwwwww
odiaero:

they are 12 and 14 years old teens, who mistakenly find their way to their father's keyboard when they are ask to go and pick up pen and pencil frm the table undecided
*Death*

You both are funny. grin grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^^^^hehehehehehehe

netotse:

you see. . .i didn't even know debosky wasn't a supermod anymore. . .

@mamagee
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by tpiah: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
netotse:

@mamagee

oh lordy. .  ,  . . .  . ,    .

make i find something to do abeg and log off the internet!!!!!

mamagee and her popularity abi na notoriety
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by violent(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
. angry angry

shitty threads

Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
bug24:

mcheewwwwwww
five million miles? that means she must be typing from the moon or u did not study geography in school? lipsrsealed
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
make una leave the poster jare. . grin let him enjoy his popularity grin grin tongue
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
Dis is so dumb. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) / Nollywood Stars, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji Fight Over Lover - Why ? / Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.