Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC (30048 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo / Producer Of Fake Alcoholic Drink Arrested In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Bryan88(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Mboi2:

I have a job for you, my gateman has gone to Sokoto to see his mother. I need you to come and man my gate pending when your brother returns.
hehehehehehehe...no mind d mumu hausa mugu
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Amee101(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Korofoh:
share if you need money. Someone might see your SHARE and decide to bless you. Take a leap of faith

LNY (Lazy Nigeria Youth)

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by royalamour(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Hard working man, how is he different from all those yolomba ppl brewing and selling agbo jedi jedi upandan?

Agbo jedi are basically herbs, while this man's is pure liver, kidney and heart destroying ethanol and other dangerous chemicals.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by thedondada(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
Evil people always willing to go to any length to acquire paper wealth even if it meant spilling the blood of the innocent while at it.

He should be forced to gulp two bottles of his ethanol while chained hands and legs and thereafter abandoned to die getting high on his produce.

Enjoy my siggy

I agree. They should force him to drink it. Though not rushing. Maybe a bottle a day slowly.

If he doesn't care about the lives of others, nobody should care for his life
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Please he should be charged like assassins are

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by kaywhy09(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2018
I was wondering; if they have such skill, why not produce their own unique drinks and let such grow with time.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by BankeSmalls(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2018
royalamour:

Agbo jedi are basically herbs, while this man's is pure liver, kidney and heart destroying ethanol and other dangerous chemicals.

Agbo jedi jedi are herbs mixed with same fake gins and will damage your liver more.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Jerry4agida: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:
Evil people always willing to go to any length to acquire paper wealth even if it meant spilling the blood of the innocent while at it.

He should be forced to gulp two bottles of his ethanol while chained hands and legs and thereafter abandoned to die getting high on his produce.

Enjoy my siggy
We at the lower class always paint our leaders at the top to be wicked and bad, but we at the lower class seems to be far deadly and wicked in heart than our leaders at the top.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by joenor(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Anything bottle now I dey fear am.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by vickydevoka(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
If de come jos, kaduna n nasarawa dem go catch igbo boys tire. Cus dis is de most paying business in those Areas now aside drugs
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Jerry4agida: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerians have lost their God giving conscience, just because of material things, not minding of going to any length to get what they want negatively.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by olisaemeka1(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
grayht:
Chai.. After some people finish consuming this at garages, they would be screaming "Owoda"

Produced by: Emmanuel Nwodu
"Liquid content only"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just killed me ....it's my spirit typing right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Hoodbilonia: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
coke plastic fake
whisky bottle adulterated
beer adulterated
black wood,tombo, chelsea,derok ,champaigne etc all adulterated.

Men na to dey drink my piss now o

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by semyman: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Emmanuel Nwodu; I was not disappointed
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
This is unfair, these people have no fear of God, they even produce fake malt and soft drinks, make person just de drink water de go sad

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
grayht:
Chai.. After some people finish consuming this at garages, they would be screaming "Owoda"

Produced by: Emmanuel Nwodu
"Liquid content only"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Liquid content only: dem for chop the bottle before?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by danelson007(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy cheesy sad sad embarassed embarassed sad sad wink sad sad wink sad fl@theads and their fake development lifestyle. Same way those bEAST don fake Guinness brand, Eva water finish.Dey just want to kill/destroy pipu kidney/liver.CP abeg don't just arrest dat bastard,the PIG/whole family plus shud drink his ethanol plus all his mixture .Useless,misfortune,hopeless PIGS.Their lifestyle is to STEAL,KILL and DESTROY

you are pained because you just counted how many bottles of these products you have consumed. after selling ur kidney in Malaysia u want to come and blame it on Igbos. iro Lo pka. I better mix Kai Kai than be cutting people's kidney liver head(skull) with knife. heartless skull miners calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by elmodee7(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Igbos or people of the FLAT are Criminal minded pigs. drug money ritual money, baby factory money, fake drugs money, fake alcohol money, prostitution money, fake money money, armed robbery money, kidnapping money, wash wash money, fake parts money, human trafficking money, 419 money, yahoo+ money, gay money etc. Idiotic pigs of briafia ipob. pigs

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by wowcatty: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2018
What do you expect from the offspring of Satan? But I blame our people who buy anything from them, anyone who says he/she doesn't know Igbos by now and what they stand for is an iddiot who deserves to die in the hands of these money-at-all-cost hacks anyway. The 100% Chinese vehicles they claim to "manufacture" should be banned in the SW to avoid danger and waste of money.
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy cheesy sad sad embarassed embarassed sad sad wink sad sad wink sad fl@theads and their fake development lifestyle. Same way those bEAST don fake Guinness brand, Eva water finish.Dey just want to kill/destroy pipu kidney/liver.CP abeg don't just arrest dat bastard,the PIG/whole family plus shud drink his ethanol plus all his mixture .Useless,misfortune,hopeless PIGS.Their lifestyle is to STEAL,KILL and DESTROY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by seyigiggle: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2018
you surely left your brain out of your comment.

BankeSmalls:
Hard working man, how is he different from all those yolomba ppl brewing and selling agbo jedi jedi upandan?
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2018
wink cheesy grin wink grin sad sad wink grin
danelson007:

you are pained because you just counted how many bottles of these products you have consumed. after selling ur kidney in Malaysia u want to come and blame it on Igbos. iro Lo pka. I better mix Kai Kai than be cutting people's kidney liver head(skull) with knife. heartless skull miners calling kettle black.
undecided.Sorry lil kid.I knw u are still in ur late 20.Wetin kid sabi?I dnt drink, smoke,gamble/live a useless lifestyle. Go read all my post u'll understand my stand/personality stand..U can't see a yoruba man supporting criminals. Why only IPOB PIGS?Dey take crime,evil ,bad luck swear for una?Instead make u condem'ned' ur fl@thead jhudas brethren, u are jumping up/down dey support wickedness/evil.May dat fake ethanol kee u there.Pig.cc WawaIPODjew.i tell u to cum carry ur pigs

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by YemiHadid(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Use your brain for once, atleast those ones selling 'agbo jedi' are not decieving the final consumer/public.. you know what u are buying before patronizing them...
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by WawaIPODJew: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin wink grin sad sad wink grin undecided.Sorry lil kid.I knw u are still in ur late 20.Wetin kid sabi?I dnt drink, smoke,gamble/live a useless lifestyle. Go read all my post u'll understand my stand/personality stand..U can't see a yoruba man supporting criminals. Why only IPOB PIGS?Dey take crime,evil ,bad luck swear for una?Instead make u condem'ned' ur fl@thead jhudas brethren, u are jumping up/down dey support wickedness/evil.May dat fake ethanol kee u there.Pig.cc WawaI.PODjew.i tell u to cum carry ur pigs
danelson007 right now .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7898332_9bb78a841f0043699237a05c1a1ff11e_jpeg_jpegb4ba456880c1dabc78f43c1606dfdea4
cheesy cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7898333_42f3225400b6481299ca64ca56e160ac_jpeg_jpegf3b18af1576d1d1d3bf1a54afd0f3971

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by wowcatty: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2018
What about "33" and other indigenous Yoruba beer, rather than drink "export only" beer that can't pass standard safety test in their home countries only to support foreign economies who in turn don't build renal clinics in Nigeria,?
diebuhari1:
That's why you should drink quality beer like Tiger, Heineken, Life etc instead of all these gins
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by diebuhari1: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2018
wowcatty:
What about 33 and other indigenous Yoruba beer, rather than drink export only beer that can't pass standard safety test in their home countries only to support foreign economies who in turn don't build renal clinics in Nigeria,?
They are all produced in Nigeria, though the foreign ones are licensed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by wowcatty: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Oh ok, I didn't know that Heineken is brewed in Nigeria.
diebuhari1:
They are all produced in Nigeria, though the foreign one are licensed
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by diebuhari1: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
wowcatty:
Oh ok, I didn't know that Heineken is brewed in Nigeria.
It is. Lagos and Enugu breweries

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by danelson007(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin wink grin sad sad wink grin undecided.Sorry lil kid.I knw u are still in ur late 20.Wetin kid sabi?I dnt drink, smoke,gamble/live a useless lifestyle. Go read all my post u'll understand my stand/personality stand..U can't see a yoruba man supporting criminals. Why only IPOB PIGS?Dey take crime,evil ,bad luck swear for una?Instead make u condem'ned' ur fl@thead jhudas brethren, u are jumping up/down dey support wickedness/evil.May dat fake ethanol kee u there.Pig.cc WawaIPODjew.i tell u to cum carry ur pigs

shatap Mr. for ur information, I am married and a PhD in view. what ever ur personality is, keep it to yourself. I don't need to check your comments and post to know your kinda person. I stand on what I said. I rather produce fake product that keep people with knife. no part of the country is so clean it terms of crime. so stop jumping like a lizard when u see igbo name. if I check very well na face me I face u u dey stay. but as a typical APC member u will come on line to boast and make noise which is normal of a Yoruba youth. come owerri make I flex you boi. u go chop isiewu forget Tinubu brown teeth. akpamu

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Kidney & liver plus damages to other internal organs.. These people are evil angry
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
These are the kind of thing when taken into the stomach, it affects the major organs of the body

People just go out of their ways to do illegal things to make income Irespctive of the danger in people's life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos / Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) / Helen Mukoro Idisi Arrested In Spain For Posing As UN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.