Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC (30087 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo / Producer Of Fake Alcoholic Drink Arrested In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Lovelife433(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
gaby:

Kai...na Dangote truck go wipe you and your useless parasitic family off the face of the earth to save us all the agony of one less asswipe.

Ogun murder you there monkey...
na becos of u dey band me. am back, but i get prayer for u and dat mode dat band me na d prayer be dis. it shall not be well with u and ur family, un told hardship in ur home, from today u are course ur hand are course amen. What u wish for me it shall be ur portion and ur family in d name of JESUS. Things will work against u and ur family. U have fail for life. As for the mod he is Couse already. I have open Anorther useaname so u can go to hell.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Lovelife433(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
gaby:

No be your god wey you and your papa forget una head for him nyansh sell the Buhari to your head?

Wetin Buhari do you, you better keep shut and keep with your miserable life.

Moto kill you there before this month end...asshole
am back from ban. May ur days be shorten. It shall never be well with ur generation ur. Ogu will kill ur u and ur family. Untold hardship has come upon ur life from to day. Oloriburuku tio ni ragba fun laiye. U ar course for life in JESUS name amen.
Re: Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC by Lovelife433(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
gaby:

No be your god wey you and your papa forget una head for him nyansh sell the Buhari to your head?

Wetin Buhari do you, you better keep shut and keep with your miserable life.

Moto kill you there before this month end...asshole
am back from ban. May ur days be shorten. It shall never be well with ur generation ur. Ogu will kill ur u and ur family. Untold hardship has come upon ur life from to day. Oloriburuku tio ni ragba fun laiye. U ar course for life in JESUS name amen. I have open Anorther useaname so u can go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) / Tonier Cain-Muldrow: Meet Former Prostitute Who Was Arrested 83 Times / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.