Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? (549 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2018
This days the room temperature is kind of high as the weather is getting hotter day by day, usually i take shower every now and then just to cool off the heat. But yesterday i decided to protest against mother nature by not taking shower and refusing to change my clothes. At some points i couldnt take the shít anymore and in a bit to stay resolute i just decided to go get some weed and ya kno, get high. On getting to agent's place, i saw this woman from the church i attend, somehow i shyed(shied?) away from there as i couldnt get what i wanted cus i just didnt want her to know that i weed.

Now the question is this, Yesterday i could have been at the most high chilling and being at the moment, but then i fúcked it up by trying not to look bad in another person's eye. And fact is weed is not bad, its like vegetable, infact it is. Except when some pple prefer to cook it, some smoke it just like the way you do to fishes.
I konw this but then i still allow her wrong perception of things to affect me.

I have had to pass up so many opportunites just cuz of this shít reason, like cute girl hovering around me and instead of stepping up, that will be the time i wud remember that pple re staring at me.

So guys why does this happen? And i am sure this affects most of us. cry cry
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Gaspardd:
This days the room temperature is kind of high as the weather is getting hotter day by day, usually i take shower every now and then just to cool off the heat. But yesterday i decided to protest against mother nature by not taking shower and refusing to change my clothes. At some points i couldnt take the shít anymore and in a bit to stay resolute i just decided to go get some weed and ya kno, get high. On getting to agent's place, i saw this woman from the church i attend, somehow i shyed(shied?) away from there as i couldnt get what i wanted cus i just didnt want her to know that i weed.

Now the question is this, Yesterday i could have been at the most high chilling and being at the moment, but then i fúcked it up by trying not to look bad in another person's eye. And fact is weed is not bad, its like vegetable, infact it is. Except when some pple prefer to cook it, some smoke it just like the way you do to fishes.
I konw this but then i still allow her wrong perception of things to affect me.

I have had to pass up so many opportunites just cuz of this shít reason, like cute girl hovering around me and instead of stepping up, that will be the time i wud remember that pple re staring at me.

So guys why does this happen? And i am sure this affects most of us. cry cry

This question "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY?" has buried a lot of dreams.

When I am in the open, I act like 'Ain't Nobody's Watching'..

When I am in the closet, I act like 'Only God Can Judge Me'.

Since I started not to give a fvck and stoped fearing the consequence, my life has been super awesome..

Be You and Do You... That's the best way to live this life..

1 Like

Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

This statement "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY" has buried a lot of dreams.

Since I started not to give a fvck and stop fearing the consequence, my life has been super awesome..

Well i think its easy to just say " hei emma stup gevy a feck" but then its fucking hard. Pple judge a lot, and while in reality their judgement doenst change anything, but then it grips us so bad by d balls
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2018
And it goes both ways too, while we tend not to do things we really want to do, then again just to gain pple's approval we expend unneccesary large amount of energy backing up our fake lives just to get likes or making a shit pple like us.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Gaspardd:

Well i think its easy to just say " hei emma stup gevy a feck" but then its fucking hard. Pple judge a lot, and while in reality their judgement doenst change anything, but then it grips us so bad by d balls

I only take two judges serious.

The one in Heaven and the one in court.

Their judgements can decide how I live the rest of my life.

Any other judge and his/her judgement is useless to me..
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Wow i think i will have to wire my brain towards this.

Heaven and court
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by LuciferKristi: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Heaven does not exist.
See a shrink.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Heaven does not exist.

See a shrink.

Your opinion does not exist nor important

Eat shít
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Heaven does not exist.
See a shrink.
the same way u don't exist..
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Gaspardd:

Eat shít
Leave the fvckboy to his feelings..
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by LuciferKristi: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Gaspardd:

Eat shít

I can't eat you.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by LuciferKristi: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
the same way u don't exist..

...but the fear I strike in your heart is real.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Gaspardd(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I can't eat you.

Lol pússy
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

...but the fear I strike in your heart is real.
Fear? Fear of what?
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
I find it irritating when people call cannabis Indian hemp. That's one of the reasons many people believe cannabis is harmful.

Bro, you probably did the right thing. Yoruba people say "oun ti a bo l'oni iyi" i.e People don't need to see you finish
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by LuciferKristi: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Fear? Fear of what?

You pray daily because of me.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I can't eat you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by milemimi93(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You pray daily because of me.

A fvckboy like u who doesn't have a future cannot be the reason I pray to my maker.

I started praying before u were even born.
Re: Why do we take other people's perception about us too serious? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
grin Cos most folks don't even know whom they are... They need people's opinions to understand themselves a bit... undecided

(1) (Reply)

‘my P^ssy Is Paining Me’- Prostitutes Fights A Man For Not Paying Her(video) / If You Want To Know How To Dance Legwork / Free Cure To Hiv, Hepatitis B, Staphylococcus & Other Viral/bacterial Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.