Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. (474 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / 5 Things Our Men Must Adopt To Make Women To Love, Cherish And Value Them More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. by ivoryfile: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight in Your Relationship.

These 3 strategies are proven over time to be a helpful one to help you avoid any kind of fight or argument in your relation. Please take your time to study and adopt them.

Hal and Karen shared their story as they began their Marriage Intensive. Having been married for over ten years, they shared a history similar to most who come seeking my help.

Asked how they tend to resolve issues in their marriage, Hal jumped in.

“We don’t settle anything,” Hal said firmly. “We fight and fight until one of us withdraws into silence.”

“Is that how you see things?” I asked Karen.

“Absolutely,” she said. “We can both fight, and we both know how to get in the last word. “It’s terrible. If we don’t learn how to fight more effectively we’re not going to make it.”

“Actually,” I said, “I’m not going to teach you how to fight. I want you to avoid fights. I want you to see conflict ahead of time, recognize old habit and learn new ways of facing and healing conflict.”

“That would be amazing,” Hal said. “We’ve always had heated personalities. I really can’t imagine doing things any way different than we’ve done them.”

“I want to teach you three strategies for avoiding a fight,” I said. “Would that interest you?”

“It will help us stay married and really enjoy each other,” Hal said.

“We really do love each other,” Karen added. “We don’t want to fight, but it’s the only thing we know.”

With that I shared several strategies every couple must know in order to avoid a fight. Practicing these strategies will not only help you avoid a fight, but will help you live happily together....

SEE THE STRATEGIES HERE

Re: Three Strategies You Must Adopt To Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship. by ivoryfile: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2018
HAVE CHECKED THEM YET?

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Cheating Wife After Seeing Her With Another Man On Google Map / Hung On Two Women In My Life…can I Keep Both Of Them? / Dinner For Two (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.