Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (30695 Views)

What To Do When You're Broke / Buy When There's Blood In The Streets, Even If The Blood Is Your Own / Things That Happen When You're Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Have you measued your mother's borehole? My guess is, the circumference is even longer than the ruler.

Chaaii grin cheesy

TzPalo:

Shameless wide punany....u r in ur twenties but ur borehole can swallow a pestle..
Widest on nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by TzPalo: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2018
Amberon1:
Have you measued your mother's borehole? My guess is, the circumference is even longer than the ruler.

Chaaii grin cheesy

I agree with u...
U r in ur twenties n ur bumbum is already black n rotten, ur pvssy wide like..

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by DMerciful(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Disgusting picture.
Magnifik18:

Nigga please I disagree.....

Its impossible for your mom to be honorable.

An honorable woman cannot give birth to an IDIOT.

If she were honorable, you would have been brought up well to mind your business, respect her opinion and that of others and to act responsibly - be it a faceless forum or not.

Your interest in bullying people for cheap likes indicates you are the poo of a b!tch.

Honorable people do not slut shame others cos they sin differently than you.

You can lie to the world about having a honorable mother but you can never lie to yourself.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Krisddon: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
chiommy123:
Enugu my brother
Okay, I was thinking we were close in respect to location.
Anyhow sha, u be my sister. I'm from Anambra.
The Lord is your strength. We all pass through a lot in this country but with time, it gets naturally fixed. So, don't engage in excessive thinking.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Afrocentric: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saff:
Make up and hair to attract my preys.
as in your mugus
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by CHARLYX9: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Fernandowski:
everyone musnt be poor like you bro

Sorry to say..... And you thinking shoprite is only for the rich shows your poverty get level
how far tallest dude
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by icogb: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Fernandowski:
you must be a very jobless fellow

Heaven knows I didn't mean anything when I said shoprite and moreover, one musnt have a million dollar to go to shoprite and, I'm not tagging myself rich or well to do

Pls get a job and mind your motherfuckinggg business.... It will do you lots of good.....
Lol. He is from Jos(you may not understand why I wrote dis) bt in case you re planning to visit there, I pray you use dat his comment to know the kind of pple you re goin to meet in Jos.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Fernandowski(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
icogb:
Lol. He is from Jos(you may not understand why I wrote dis) bt in case you re planning to visit there, I pray you use dat his comment to know the kind of pple you re goin to meet in Jos.
jesu!!!!!

And I thought i have bad mouth!!!
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Fernandowski(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
CHARLYX9:
how far tallest dude
I'm very fine homie and you
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Amberon1: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buyt why is your mom's pussy that wide tho? Check for maggots too grin
TzPalo:

I agree with u...
U r in ur twenties n ur bumbum is already black n rotten, ur pvssy wide like..
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by icogb: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fernandowski:
jesu!!!!!

And I thought i have bad mouth!!!
Lol. Those pple are a nut case.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by CHARLYX9: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fernandowski:
I'm very fine homie and you
you boast of this your height are you as tall as this guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.