Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (30643 Views)

What To Do When You're Broke / Buy When There's Blood In The Streets, Even If The Blood Is Your Own / Things That Happen When You're Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by nanizle(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Is that supposed to be a loss for me? I don’t understand.

cheesy

One Budweiser for you.

8 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Data broohh.. Data is life cool

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airtime ni o
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Hoodbilonia: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
really
can i see rrceipts as proof
day dreamer
hahahas
Fernandowski:
bought 3 big cans from shoprite this morning.....

Only 1 left...
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
blazepascal:
But i cant be broke
You don't know what the Lord has done for you..

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Sunofgod(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Cigar.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Make up and hair to attract my preys.
Preys...
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Majlaw(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Coke..
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Zzyy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
I still mange to barb my hair to look fresh and you will never know im broke

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Dafreeguy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I love this. Good riddance. Go girl!!!
Birds of same feather..awon borehole pvssy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by arimahoseloka(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pussy
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Oh shut up. Stupid cows. Dummies think ordinary dick can widen vaginas when a woman can give birth to a whole child, yet it still goes back to the normal size. Are the husbands complaining? Stupid idiots, wasted education.
but babe d way u respond to all dis guys shows u are really pained o,which guy did dis to u ?

25 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:

seems as if i touched a nerve smiley

Leave the lady Bro..

She aired her opinion. It had nothing to do with you.

However she decides to live is ABSOLUTELY no biz of yours.

Focus on what you do and do you menh! Jezz!

Ya'll like the ones that will pretend to be virgin Mary only to find out they are wider than 7 lane highway on your wedding night...

9 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Oh shut up. Stupid cows. Dummies think ordinary dick can widen vaginas when a woman can give birth to a whole child, yet it still goes back to the normal size. Are the husbands complaining? Stupid idiots, wasted education.
Stop trying to justify what isn't right. Get out of here and fix up your lives

19 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Albinoflash:
but babe d way u respond to all dis guys shows u are really pained o,which guy did dis to u ?
the babe is pained. Leave her

4 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Peculiarchisom(f): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Smartini:
Sugar and groundnut to drink garri. Last last, we go dey alright sha grin
Hahahaha... U r on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Magnifik18:

Leave the lady Bro..

She aired her opinion. It had nothing to do with you.

However she decides to live is ABSOLUTELY no biz of yours.

Focus on what you do and do you menh! Jezz!

Ya'll like the ones that will pretend to be virgin Mary only to find out they are wider than 7 lane highway on your wedding night...

please who are you referring to? Me or the girl

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Perfumes and deodorants

I can not come and be smelling Maggie Maggie like bus conductor untop this heavy Naija sun.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Stop splattering my mentions with foolishness, then maybe I won’t have to correct your stupidity. Go and grab a book, educate yourself, Mr dumbo.
LukeSkywalker78:

5 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
the babe is pained. Leave her
grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by JasonSleek(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fernandowski:
bought 3 big cans from shoprite this morning.....

Only 1 left...
Haha! And I thought I was the only one with chronic Sprite addiction!

Consume almost 2 x12s of 60cl every month. And I don't know how to stop! *Worried.
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by obidevine(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Data
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Reelmii: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
lielbree:
Good food.
when u are broke....
na wah ooo
Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Fierce11: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Lol. Saff.... You are just too ready for these guys!!!
^ASSLICKER. smh

15 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Dafreeguy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Pained biitch..must ur pussy widen b4 he discovers that u have been brutaly fvcked? common sense aint really common

17 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Stop splattering my mentions with foolishness, then maybe I won’t have to correct your stupidity. Go and grab a book, educate yourself, Mr dumbo.
sister.... Na wa for you oh... Looks like your pal Jamariwolf isn't here to support you...

Quit being angry and defensive. Open your eyes to see the truth. I hope you're not single

17 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Lazlow: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:

Stop slut shaming kiddo! You don’t and can never know what your own mother did. She’ll only tell you what you need to hear. She might have been the human glory hole on her street growing up and you wouldn’t want people slut shaming her for that would you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please open your eyes and see the truth Saff. I'm a person who warns one when he/she is about to destroy him/herself.

Fix up your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Saff(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your mother and future wife are bitches, not me. Get out my mentions. You are cursed.
Dafreeguy:
Pained biitch..must ur pussy widen b4 he discovers that u have been brutaly fvcked? common sense aint really common

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Viicfuntop(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Coca cola

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lazlow:

Stop slut shaming kiddo! You don’t and can never know what your own mother did. She’ll only tell you what you need to hear. She might have been the human glory hole on her street growing up and you wouldn’t want people slut shaming her for that would you?
I dunno whether you are a male or female but you seem like an asslicker.

Tell her the truth and stop deceiving her.

I dunno what's wrong with people.

BTW, my mum past actions reflects on her present life today.

She's living great without any problems

Don't bring her into this

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man In Suit Selling Tiger Nuts (Photos) / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase / Femi Otedola & Folorunsho Alakija Dance At Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.