Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble (29652 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by meneski(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
quentin06:

where did you think God got the inspiration of creating the abyss.?
Savage101
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Vihcahdhez(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
dbos11:

Boss won't it be a sin for me to send such a video to an anointed man like u grin grin
Send am gimme too ooooooo
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Alexdon200089: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Nikky Why nah??

How you go do this king thing?
Nawa for you o..kai
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Alexdon200089: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Nicky has finally entered one chance.

No be small o! I pray make she face the music alone and let her sis be out of this bruhaha!!!

Before people will start looking for her sis, since she have deactivated her account from FB
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2018
nairalaila:
A Nigerian feminist Nicky Ojiulor, is in trouble for selling and circulating the video of the lady drugged and gang-raped by 5 boys in Lagos. 

The Nigerian feminist Nicky Ojiulor was reportedly to her school, Universal School of Aviation who issued a statement on the circulation of the rape video by their student. The statement reads; 

Good morning all,
The attention of the management has been called to a video circulating the social media which is been shared by a cabin crew student of our great institution.
We wish to assure the entire public that she has been summoned to the school disciplinary panel, which will hold on Monday and to reinstate that we will not condone any act of indiscipline of this nature.
We also wish to notify the entire public that we will be willing to corporate with necessary agencies to curb act of this nature.
UNIVERSAL SCHOOL OF AVIATION says #NOtoRAPE

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-feminist-nicky-ojiulor-in-trouble-for-selling-rape-video/

lalasticlala

A girl is gang raped n guys are worrying bout the size of her hole?! How wide her pussy is. U know a girl can have sux kids n still be tight dwn there and a girl with none whos barely had sex can be loose. It depends on the individuals body and when a girl is gang raped its the last thing anyone should be worrying about

1 Like

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Hierarchiey: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2018
meneski:
my guy hw fa? Any link to the video?
Lol
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Ivanmykel(f): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Alexdon200089:

No be small o! I pray make she face the music alone and let her sis be out of this bruhaha!!!

Before people will start looking for her sis, since she have deactivated her account from FB

Seriously? As at yesterday evening her account was still active, never knew she has deactivated o.
Between, are you an Ikenga or once an Ikenga?

1 Like

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Alexdon200089: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Seriously? As at yesterday evening her account was still active, never knew she has deactivated o.
Between, are you an Ikenga or once an Ikenga?

Her account is not active again on facebook....I'm not Ikenga, neither am I before cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Ivanmykel(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Her account is not active again on facebook....I'm not Ikenga, neither am I before cheesy grin cheesy grin

LOL okay.
She changed her name twice but people still trolled her. I think she has now deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Alexdon200089: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ivanmykel:

LOL okay.
She changed her name twice but people still trolled her. I think she has now deactivated.

Nigerians no get Chill.......
Even changing name did not stop them from trolling her!!!!

I pray she come out of this victorious, Cuz she has a brand to protect, but she mess up big time
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Einstein101(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bad
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Oreofepeters: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
I got the 3 videos for sale check siggy for my WhatsApp digit
Re: Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble by Savage101(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Can I be enlightened ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) / Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.