Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (52333 Views)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Excelboi:
Naso dem take jam pack them inside pick up grin
This is the only period the enter such.
Their primaries will be a battle of the fittest
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by farem: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
TooNoisy:
I still dont want to believe Wike wants to force Tambuwal on PDP. If Wike eventually succeeds then it means he is working for APC. Tambuwal has no chance against Buhari.

Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso will be tougher opponents for Buhari than Tambuwal. Tambuwal wouldnt even win Sokoto State against Buhari.

Sara what? if u talk atiku or kwankwaso, may be 65% but saraki e nor go reach 20%

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
TooNoisy:
I still dont want to believe Wike wants to force Tambuwal on PDP. If Wike eventually succeeds then it means he is working for APC. Tambuwal has no chance against Buhari.

Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso will be tougher opponents for Buhari than Tambuwal. Tambuwal wouldnt even win Sokoto State against Buhari.
Good to see a brilliant comment coming from a lady today at politics section.

Don't believe any bullshit from the stables of APC on how wike is trying to impose tambuwal as the presidential candidate.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Delta state
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by thestevens: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
The guy driving that pick up can do nigeria by driving that pick to a dam
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Medsimon01(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
But wait oo, this saraki get swag oo
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by israelmao(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Outcrowding clumsy workmen out of Aso Rock.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Ugosample(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomdon:

Gone numb or skyrocketed??
You don't know what you're saying
Was it not reported that 19 were killed by herdsmen just on Wednesday in bassa, plateau after over ten people killed last week. That's only plateau oo

the nation is boiling

the media is not reporting it undecided
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Holumhidey(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria

true talk
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Jumbolistic: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awon weeeeere

Were nie
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by popsyleo1: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
K
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by misano(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria

You are simply not following the news or just trying to spread fake report.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by eodavids(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
TooNoisy:

It all depends on circumstances.

1). Tambuwal is from north west.
2). Tambuwal is of the younger Nigerians (that we all want at this time).
3). Tambuwal is a digital, educated and contemporal candidate.
4). Tambuwal has the potentials and tendency to unite our already divided ethnicities.

With this good fortunes associated with Aminu waziri Tambuwal, wouldn't you rather like his candidature and rather mobilize people in his support if he secures the ticket?

My lady, join the optimistic train.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria
yes...they are spending money on bribing as many people as they can to win their primaries...

it's a pity
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by newsnjobs(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is serious.

Check my signature for Lucrative Jobs Advertisement in Nigeria.

Good Luck.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by ahiboilandgas: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
AllahSWT:
it's either Buhari goes next year in peace or pieces
or your get high bp for 4 year more

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by palsenator(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=cashlurd post=71810993] I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria[/quote

My brother, nothing has gone numb... The media does selective reporting.. There are several atrocities being committed in the remote villages in the middle belt that are not being reported.. Pls pray for them.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by IEJames(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
My man Saraki... Trying hard to look youthful. Regardless of all this, God is in control.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
One powerful bomb right there would solve half of Nigeria's problem

Another one in Aso rock will solve the other half grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
DAT guy in the front, did he miss road or he is the campaign manager? Dunno
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by mvem(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
BabaCommander:

Saraki is Nigerian president come 2019
..another Fulani man
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
When I hear people saying that the lifeless one will defeat who ever emerges from PDP I laugh,
Anybody will beat Buhari as it stands.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Funkybabee(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why not Atiku!! Pdp begining to loose this
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by LastDays777: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Blainz:
I am waiting to see similar group picture of 'all' after the primaries tomorrow

Lol, you wish
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by BabaCommander: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
mvem:
..another Fulani man
All we ask and pray for is a good government. Tribe and religion doe's not matter.

Peace!
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Badonasty(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
solaugo1:
PDP Presidential Candidates Unities Ahead of Convention; Atiku Absent (See Photos)

Source @ https://news.assure.ng/pdp-presidential-candidates-unities-ahead-of-convention-atiku-absent-see-photos/

Atiku wey don dey bribe delegates
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Benekruku:

Can assure you that you will be relocating

Start making plans
It's political hacks like you that are the problem with this country. You see the hardship all around you, including in your own family, but you don't care all because you have sold your soul for bag of rice, groundnut oil and N5,000 pocket money that APC has given you. Oloriburuku ni e . I am not going anywhere! We will stand and vote your lifeless president out come 2019!
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by magzey: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

Thats True my Guy , you really have a clean bright Brain. Our lives is not Important to the Politicians ,May God punish who Ever is Behind killing of Innocent lives.

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abokis.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by mfm04622: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
eodavids:

It all depends on circumstances.

1). Tambuwal is from north west.
2). Tambuwal is of the younger Nigerians (that we all want at this time).
3). Tambuwal is a digital, educated and contemporal candidate.
4). Tambuwal has the potentials and tendency to unite our already divided ethnicities.

With this good fortunes associated with Aminu waziri Tambuwal, wouldn't you rather like his candidature and rather mobilize people in his support if he secures the ticket?

My lady, join the optimistic train.

If Tambuwal get PDP Presidential ticket, I can bet 100k with anybody that he will lose in Sokoto! Start getting your money ready

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by magzey: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
NONE OF THEM HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO RULE NIGERIA !! PROOF ME WRONG undecided undecided

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:
Wike is Wicked grin

So na the canter wey Bubu dey use carry Cows Go PHC na him Wike carry pour all of them inside... No wonder Atiku is Missing grin
if them dey inside limo,you go still complain say them waste naija resources.....
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by excomarow(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
openmine:

if them dey inside limo,you go still complain say them waste naija resources.....

Inside Canter Chain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.