Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (52172 Views)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good for Atiku

Who else sees a lifeful President in those pics?grin
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by contigiency(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please let us also see it like this after the convention.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by martineverest(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
apga signature loading
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by fk001(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Where is Atiku?
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nogodye(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
They will soon be divided,maybe after their primary election.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Antipob777(f): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Igbos party candidates unites. Regional party cannot defeat Buhari.

Ilona are terrorists and criminals

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by ozodigboo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Atiku absent ?
that's why he will never be the president.
anytime the presidency is denied him, he sulks and starts looking for another party to join.
from AD.....to ANPP.....to PDP.....to APC.....and back to PDP.
now he's sulking again.
because he didn't want the primaries in port Harcourt.
he's giving people the impression that he's desperate.
and it's no good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
At this point I don't care who it is. Just get Buhari out..things are too hard mehn. Na so pesin business just stagnant like gutter water. Buhari wins and I'm off to Togo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by kurt09(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
TooNoisy:
I still dont want to believe Wike wants to force Tambuwal on PDP. If Wike wventially succeeds then it means he is working for APC. Tambuwal has no chance against Buhari.

Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso will be tougher opponents for Buhari than Tambuwal. Tambuwal wouldnt even win Sokoto State against Buhari.
That's how they underated Trump?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by KingKingKing: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wike bad o.. see how e park ppl papa , sugar daddies inside truck lmao
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by AnneMomoh: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Interesting Times
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by naijapikin2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don't like buhari, but if it's these ones that are the alternative, then may next year headlines will read "the following also ran"
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by BabaCommander: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
TooNoisy:
I still dont want to believe Wike wants to force Tambuwal on PDP. If Wike wventially succeeds then it means he is working for APC. Tambuwal has no chance against Buhari.

Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso will be tougher opponents for Buhari than Tambuwal. Tambuwal wouldnt even win Sokoto State against Buhari.

Saraki is Nigerian president come 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria
I it was because security agents were on top of their game?
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by lazymoney: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
You should have at least labelled the picture bros if you want to report on a matter like this. We don't know them all by face.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by clems88(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria
hmm u are right. Including book haram .this could be a strategy
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by nextstep(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Only one of these people remotely looks like he can bring finesse, sanity, and progress to the presidential position.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by bluecircle470: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Being packed like new set of rams from the north
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Dee60: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
APC = PDP = Dominance by one side of the country.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by achimsemrys(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

TRUE
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oboi; see Saraki. He looks Brighter than others.

Who will be that man that will face I.P.O.B referendum?

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki is a very handsome man

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Shampoo77: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Buhari can not climb that dyna unless na 10 tonnes crane them go take carry am put for the dyna.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by ipobarecriminals: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
wink grin National Association of THIEVES
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Dah67: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
u re not serious.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by megamank(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
All because of politics people papa and political leaders pack themselves inside pickup.....were the bullet proof vehicles na....this one strong o
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

they are still on rampage o

my father got a distress call like a week ago that does were grazing on his land in the village, and our cousins wanted to ward them off but they are scared.

And the states like zamfara, plateau and even parts of taraba are still experiencing clashes

the difference is that the media houses have shifted focus to the politics

our journalists are one of the biggest problems in our country

They are covering up a whole lot of things

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I know they will scheme Atiku out the moment they allow the cocaine man, Wike had his way with Port Harcourt. The way Buhari will beat Tambuwal no be here at all

Tambuwal is a done deal for Buhari

Is that Saraki I pray PDP presents then I will confirm that PDP is dead

I don't know the electorate they want to capture or break with a Saraki

He wins and Buhari is sure of running till 2023
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
At this point I don't care who it is. Just get Buhari out..things are too hard mehn. Na so pesin business just stagnant like gutter water. Buhari wins and I'm off to Togo.

Can assure you that you will be relocating

Start making plans

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by tomdon(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

Gone numb or skyrocketed??
You don't know what you're saying
Was it not reported that 19 were killed by herdsmen just on Wednesday in bassa, plateau after over ten people killed last week. That's only plateau oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe's Convoy Attacked, 5 Policemen Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.