Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (28482 Views)

I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by Olumyco(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is like many people here have not sat down and think of the coming 2019 election very well. See the only person who can face Apc and Buhari is Saraki. Apc will want to rig the presidential election next yr. This is the only thing left for them as Buhari has lost electoral value in the country. The only person smart, intelligent, vibrant and dogged to face them is Saraki.

Again we dont need someone to contend the North with Buhari. The North in this case is North West and North East. Remove North Central from the North issue. Now I tell U if Saraki can get NC, SW, SE and SS then he would win. This is simple calculation. Buhari has been winning NW from the time he began to contest but lost three times because of other zones. So what PDP needs now is who can secure the other 4 zones. And Saraki can do it. Saraki will be accepted in the SW being a Yoruba. Though Osinbajo factor and d fact dat all SW is an APC States might divide south west vote but I tell U that many would vote pdp/saraki in SW. Its just a thing of hardwork. Saraki is popular and the Yorubas will prefer him to Buhari. For NC, SS and SE he will win easily.

Finally, We need someone who can help fight insecurity
and disunity in the nation. We can't be talking of fighting corruption and growing the economy when pple who are to benefit all these are dying like fowl.
The country needs someone who is not tribalistic and young to take Nigeria out of her mess. With Saraki PDP has campaign flavours to use to canvass the pple. Saraki is not old like Buhari. He is not tribalistic. He is not fanatical in terms of religion. He is from the NC, a zone which has never produced a president b4. He is learned... a medical doctor for that matter. It will be hard for Cabal to control someone like Saraki unlike Buhari. He is healthy and cant be squandering our money anyhow on health issues. And so on.
See it is a known fact dat Saraki is corrupt but it is clear now that Nigeria problem is more than Corruption and until the system is overhauled and some technology is put in place, Corruption can never be defeated. You cant fight Corrupt pple and expect corruption to be totally extinguished. The system is there which favours corruption. So what we need now is to keep reducing the problem of Nigeria gradually. To me any Govt. who can defeat insecurity ranging from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen to Northern gun men to Ritualist to Armed Robbers to Kidnappers... I tell you that Govt. has done well.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by tomdon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:
So this boy thinks he can defeat his father? He may look smarter and young, but my Nigeria is not ripe for him.

An African proverb say "what an old man will see seating down, even though Saraki Climb Top of Aso Rock, he will not see the Presidential Villa"

Let's see the bagga that will unseat my Buhari in 2019

Mumu talk.
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by able20(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:
So this boy thinks he can defeat his father? He may look smarter and young, but my Nigeria is not ripe for him.

An African proverb say "what an old man will see seating down, even though Saraki Climb Top of Aso Rock, he will not see the Presidential Villa"

Nigerians don't want a Lifeless Dullard anymore unless the brain deads.

1 Like

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by donness: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Then keep your rubbish change!

excomarow:

The one your ancestors promised, have they fulfilled it....
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by sacx: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Which mod pushed this post to FP? What type of English do you have on the headline?
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
donness:

Then keep your rubbish change!

You Must Take It
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
able20:

Nigerians don't want a Lifeless Dullard anymore unless the brain deads.

Neither do we need your vote.

Bubu till 2023
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomdon:

Mumu talk.

Buhari till 2023
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by Ategberoson(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
easzypeaszy:
My father in heaven....I know no candidate in PDP is worthy of your recommendation but BUHARI is a no go area...for his sins has led us into more sins and we are guilty and have accepted we betrayed your choosing one 2015...but please daddy even if its stone u wil raise on behave of the Tyrant please do..and let all his supporters weep..AMEN

who is the chosen one? Jonathan that ministers and national security adviser stole hell under his nose?

pls be reasonable next time when praying to God. no one commit any sin here, we desperately need a change hence why gej was kicked out. we are about to do the same mistake if we are not careful to get the best candidate that would return this country from the abnormal govt had put it to normal
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by linusbnn(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

Senseless post.
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by teebain: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
I pray he wins the ticket,, cause that means he will be out of power for the next 4 years. pdp cant win against Buhari and saraki won't be able to go for Senate once he is representing pdp for president ....freedom for Kwara

1 Like

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by K0y3: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Seems to me, more like a pointer that he is the least favourite to win. How come he is the only candidate of all contesting with the unnecessary media hype. I won't be surprised if he does pull out of the race. These are signs that he his feeling the heat, I don't think he can survive this.
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
linusbnn:

Senseless post.

And a Senseless Quoter grin
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by K0y3: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your submission reeks of emotions, politics don't work that way. How u do u think a region will vote a man that has been consistently denying it for another that is well grounded? For ur info, saraki claims to be Fulani and osinbajo is a well known and accepted Yoruba man. Saraki can not split Southwest vote. PDP can though, if they also pick a southwest vp but I doubt that cus where would u put the most loyal southeast. Also saraki can never win Southwest and southsouth.

Olumyco:
Is like many people here have not sat down and think of the coming 2019 election very well. See the only person who can face Apc and Buhari is Saraki. Apc will want to rig the presidential election next yr. This is the only thing left for them as Buhari has lost electoral value in the country. The only person smart, intelligent, vibrant and dogged to face them is Saraki.

Again we dont need someone to contend the North with Buhari. The North in this case is North West and North East. Remove North Central from the North issue. Now I tell U if Saraki can get NC, SW, SE and SS then he would win. This is simple calculation. Buhari has been winning NW from the time he began to contest but lost three times because of other zones. So what PDP needs now is who can secure the other 4 zones. And Saraki can do it. Saraki will be accepted in the SW being a Yoruba. Though Osinbajo factor and d fact dat all SW is an APC States might divide south west vote but I tell U that many would vote pdp/saraki in SW. Its just a thing of hardwork. Saraki is popular and the Yorubas will prefer him to Buhari. For NC, SS and SE he will win easily.

and disunity in the nation. We can't be talking of fighting corruption and growing the economy when pple who are to benefit all these are dying like fowl.
The country needs someone who is not tribalistic and young to take Nigeria out of her mess. With Saraki PDP has campaign flavours to use to canvass the pple. Saraki is not old like Buhari. He is not tribalistic. He is not fanatical in terms of religion. He is from the NC, a zone which has never produced a president b4. He is learned... a medical doctor for that matter. It will be hard for Cabal to control someone like Saraki unlike Buhari. He is healthy and cant be squandering our money anyhow on health issues. And so on.
See it is a known fact dat Saraki is corrupt but it is clear now that Nigeria problem is more than Corruption and until the system is overhauled and some technology is put in place, Corruption can never be defeated. You cant fight Corrupt pple and expect corruption to be totally extinguished. The system is there which favours corruption. So what we need now is to keep reducing the problem of Nigeria gradually. To me any Govt. who can defeat insecurity ranging from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen to Northern gun men to Ritualist to Armed Robbers to Kidnappers... I tell you that Govt. has done well.

Thanks
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by slimfit1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
megamank:
He is working very hard for it o
Shutting down the legislative arm of government for 3months and moving against the government he still fully belongs to is too much for him to fail and not get it.....this guys is so desperate that he has also kept the senatorial seat in his district vacant as a plan B even when primaries has been conducted and he never contested....saraki the political wizard....let us see how far u can go.....jaguda De always get oga sha.....continue..

They are surely not going to lead by example. Trucks used for goods are been used to transport live humans themselves for that matter. These people are not ready. There are campaign buses thats what they are there for. Set of animals rams for that.

1 Like

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by taurusmena1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dreamer the Joseph.....abeg wake up
excomarow:

1 Like

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
taurusmena1:
Dreamer the Joseph.....abeg wake up

I am awake...

My comment pain am
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
EPIJOE:
BE CONSOLING YOURSELF.

SARRKI IS A NO MATCH FOR BUHARI.

ATIKU IS STILL BETTER.

A CANDIDATE THAT WILL HAVE 50% NE 40% NW 60% SW AND 80% NCENTRAL THEN 30% SS AND 50% SE IS ATIKU. OTHERS ARE WASTING THERE TIME.

ATIKU IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CHASE THIS DULLARD FROM ASO ROCK.
stop crying
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by berrystunn(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

You are still loco Moco
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by jolyment: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
xtervaganza:
Eleribu ni deede won

Speak English Language
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by KanwuliaExtra: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
An insult to Atiku for sure! cry
But his time has passed.
5 time loser? undecided
Too old to rule for 8 years.
Atiku has faced Buhari before.
No excitement there!

I prefer Atiku.
No nonsense or arse kissing.
What Nigeria needs.

Saraki is younger and more endeared to the people and has stood up against Buhari.
A new, YOUNGER and more exciting presidential contestant.

PDP knows best!

Can ANYONE stand the APC rigging machine? undecided
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
berrystunn:

You are still loco Moco

E pain this mufo
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by berrystunn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

E pain this mufo

Usu go get the meaning and run mad
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by xtervaganza(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
jolyment:

Speak English Language
shey o ya weyrey?
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
berrystunn:

Nyakpan go get the meaning and run mad
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by buhariguy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Lmao!
Saraki please get that ticket . cheesy
Sarathief will win only in Kwara State come next year .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7898333_42f3225400b6481299ca64ca56e160ac_jpeg_jpegf3b18af1576d1d1d3bf1a54afd0f3971
i disagree,
Thief saraki can not win kwara state.
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by buhariguy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Olumyco:

Thanks
buhariguy:
i disagree,
Thief saraki can not win kwara state.
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by Adijerry: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
we can't wait to see if he win so that BaBa will challenge him �

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by Justinah4real(f): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Agugbadin:

Who is the choosing one, if your choosing one is GEJ then you calling the name of God in vain, even now GEJ cannot win an election in his village let alone elsewhere

Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

E pain this mufo

Aturu
Re: Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket by excomarow(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
berrystunn:

Gushenda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.