Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Little Did I Know That The Sick Woman I Was Taking Care Of Was Actually My B/F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Did I Know That The Sick Woman I Was Taking Care Of Was Actually My B/F (520 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / She Is Cheating On Her B.F With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Did I Know That The Sick Woman I Was Taking Care Of Was Actually My B/F by Beniham: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Source: Silentbeads

I was in school doing nursing when I first met Elvis. I had come home from school and helping my mom sell her foodstuffs at the market when Elvis came around to buy.

He bought yam and other foodstuffs and requested my mom to peel off the yam. My mom was busy so I did it for him and helped him carry it to his car. He was there again the next day and again asked my mom to peel off the yam. I ended up doing it and again helped him carry it to his......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/little-did-i-know-that-sick-woman-i-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Marry Your Guy Straight Away If He Possesses These 9 Habits / Whats The Greatest Thing You've Done For Someone, That You Regret Doing? / Help Am In Love With My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.