Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Riddle Me This: - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Riddle Me This: (16376 Views)

Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart / Riddle: The Drink Of Death...how? / Mensa IQ Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddle Me This: by JayBaby1(f): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2007
@Kobe24

just like your meaningless thread about Nigeria where u abused Nigerians?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=47715.msg1019852#msg1019852
Re: Riddle Me This: by maree7(f): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2007
okai my turn

riddle me this:

What is greater than God,
More evil than the devil,
The poor have it,
The rich don't need it,
And if you eat it, you'll die?

Jay_Baby:

what is the matter here, everyone crazy?
we are not crazy, just smart grin
Re: Riddle Me This: by JayBaby1(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2007
Smart? With that Kobe24 guy?

Read this and you will know he is dumb.

Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2007
NO, THAT IS NOT TRUE, THAT WAS THE RIDDLE I HAD IN MIND TO DROP THE NEXT TIME IT WAS MY TURN

guess i just have to give the answer then,

NOTHING wink
Re: Riddle Me This: by JayBaby1(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2007
ok - he has removed the post.
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2007
Jay_Baby:

i've already read it, and even though he might have lost the point there doesn't mean another thread won't go on.

Now dearie i'm inviting you to come and join us, believe me it would be fun wink
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2007
Jay_Baby:

ok - he has removed the post.

don't think he removed it himself, if you notice, all his posts have been deleted. seems he's been banned shocked
Re: Riddle Me This: by maree7(f): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2007
Wow i can't believe Kobe24 was taken off just like that, at first i was so confused,

@ cute-ass

say another riddle for someone else to solve

i am about t go sleep. i'll prolly solve it tommorrow.
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2007
Well i quite blive we have intellectuals and cool ladies here. u are really making it up over here. But i think am d only male here. Well need a private riddle chat? Am online from any source. my name is Emmanuel. u can click on me or send me an instant msg to yahoomessenger. u are looking beautiful. Take care.
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2007
I don\'t often converse with dimwits jay-girl, but I will attempt to enlighten you today
@Kobe24

just like your meaningless thread about Nigeria where u abused Nigerians?

since you seem to have failed to put a thinking hat on before stepping into the thread, i\'ll enlighten you, mumu. I did not abuse nigeria as you put it, go back and re-read the tread, olodo, there-in you\'ll find your answer.
further, you claim that the thread was meaningless, then you cited it as a proof to back up your claim, that doesn\'t bode well with your \"meaningless\" claim, isn\'t it in a way meaningful, since you\'re using it as a means to prove something.
you\'re not this daft are you?
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2007

I don\'t know if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or if you\\\'re on a thousand downers, you seem drowsy.

there was nothing \"dumb\"?(your favorite word) about what was posted, especially when it was properly cited, what\'s dumb is your lackadaisical response.
Re: Riddle Me This: by maree7(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2007
Since i want to stay with the thread, i will ignore all this
undecided

riddle me this:

Foward i'm heavy backwards i'm not.

what am I?
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2007
maree7:

Since i want to stay with the thread, i will ignore all this

you're right girl wink

give me a minute, let me try and figure it out cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2007
muyeskin:

Well i quite blive we have intellectuals and cool ladies here. u are really making it up over here. But i think am d only male here. Well need a private riddle chat? Am online from any source. my name is Emmanuel. u can click on me or send me an instant msg to yahoomessenger. u are looking beautiful. Take care.

who is looking beautiful?
dearie, are you sure you're on the right thread, who exactly are you talking to? seems to me you missed your way lol grin cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2007
not, ton @ maree,

and jay-rant

the thread you\'re yapping about, I found the story while reading news articles on the internet

i gave the title of the thread the name of the article, and I \"quoted\" the post, I also provided my source, olodo.

you came to the conclusion that those were my words, i\'m not surprised.
Re: Riddle Me This: by JayBaby1(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2007
fekuti:

not, ton @ maree,

and jay-rant

the thread you\'re yapping about, I found the story while reading news articles on the internet

i gave the title of the thread the name of the article, and I \"quoted\" the post, I also provided my source, olodo.

you came to the conclusion that those were my words, i\'m not surprised.

i bet u got your kobe24 deleted and you couldnt wait to register a new one.
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2007
cute-ass already informed you on that, it doesn\\\'t take a genius to figure that out, in your case it did. you want a cookie?
and if that\\\'s your best resposne/comeback to the previous posts, seek help, immediately.

someone else post a new riddle the answer to maree\'s is ton.
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2007
iight

riddle this:

Johnny's mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child? cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This: by osegwu(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2007
Johnny

Ait,

riddle me this too

There is something you pray not to have

and when you have you pray not to loose it

Still me
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2007
hi fekuti, nice reply, but i don,t think u hv to take it to dat . ok just appreciating everyone in da room. And if u wanna tell me dat, i told u am online on the yahoomessenger's list
just buzz me. ok
Re: Riddle Me This: by JayBaby1(f): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2007
fekuti:

cute-ass already informed you on that, it doesn\\\'t take a genius to figure that out, in your case it did. you want a cookie?
and if that\\\'s your best resposne/comeback to the previous posts, seek help, immediately.

someone else post a new riddle the answer to maree\'s is ton.

Toad like you - go back to your apatheid clave -
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2007
now I get the feeling you\\\'re posting just to post @ jay-girl *apartheid by the way.
join in the riddle while it lasts, it might help you out some.
@muyeskin, the prior responses were meant for jay.
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2007
Im not posting any feelings aready. U just hv to get it right Fekuti. And while should Jay take it up to that extent. Its nt up to that level. Try and be nice 4 once.
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2007
can someone answer Osegwu's riddle so we can get on with the game

i'll leave if you guys have decided to play a whole new game angry angry
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2007
you\\\'re mis-understanding muyeskin.

osegwu: you don\\\'t want a lawsuit but you want to keep your lawsuit

tell me why the physics book consulted a helper
Re: Riddle Me This: by osegwu(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2007
Right

Now give yours
Re: Riddle Me This: by cuteass1(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2007
@ fekuti

i have to say you're a brainy one ooh wink
Re: Riddle Me This: by fekuti: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2007
i did this a lot when i was little which kinda helps.

anyway tell me about the physics book seeking help, what\'s that about?
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2007
Well if thats all u have has an idea, maybe u all have to move on with ur riddles cos im busy for now. I hv a contract am pulling now. join u later.
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2007
This is a love pledge for all: When was the last time you pledged yourself to your partner? On a piece of paper write out every single thing you would like to promise to bring into a relationship with your current partner. If you are not in a relationship, you can still do the exercise by writing down the things you will bring into your next relationship. When your list is complete, circle one quality or item on your list you'd really like to focus on. Place your list somewhere you can readily see it daily. For the remainder of the week make every effort to improve the thing you circled!
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2007
Nobody is to reply that hmnn? Well if u can do that, I have more for all.
More than riddles i got here.
Re: Riddle Me This: by muyeskin(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2007
"Your Dreams And Desires"
Sometimes when you get in a relationship, personal dreams or goals get put on hold. There are times when the choice is a conscious one, but many times they are not. This week gather your partner, a pencil and paper and your hopes and dreams. Talk about the things you wanted to do as adults when you were kids. How many of those things have you actually done? Take a few moments together and separately write down a few things you would love to do, regardless of how ridiculous or impractical it may seem.

Part of being a life mate is helping your partner aspire and reach their dreams. You are their backbone for courage and support when trying out something new. Now that you know what it is your partner wants, make a commitment to each other to help attain one thing on each of your lists. Once you both have accomplished these, choose another thing on the list. Revise your lists as often as necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

For People With Sharp Eyes / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Download PES 2021 Ppsspp ISO File With PS4 Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.