Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It (19328 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by movetoca: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just make Rivers state FCT for 10 years only. Then come back let's talk. Nonsense
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by luckyogor(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nobody wants lagos to be dethroned,what everyone wants is for other states to measure up to lagos,and my friend, all those tribal and whatever stuffs you mentioned also exist in lagos.
The way to proper growth in Nigeria is the practice of true federalism,with true federalism,sea ports and airports in other states will be developed,the aggressive drive for IGR (internally generated revenue) will spur all states into being pro-active,and new states legislations will be enacted that will probably decrease the revenue of lagos,because companies with their headquarters and major office's in lagos would have to leave lagos to the states where they are supposed to be,the inbalance of nigeria is really what is making lagos thrive, if proper federalism is practiced,lagos would lose a fair bit of her economic prowess.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by anonymous96: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
DevelopNaija:
I was opportune to do my National Youth Service Corp in Lagos precisely in one of the highbrow areas in Lagos. Then, my conversation or chat with most people goes like this…

“Where are you serving?”

“Lagos” I reply.

“Lucky you, So many opportunities for you.”

“If only other states are developed and offer many career/business opportunities just like Lagos, you would know that there is nothing really ‘lucky’ about working in Lagos.” I tell them.

From my observation and experience, here are the reasons Lagos will remain KING of GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT:

1. Limitless Career and Business opportunities

Have you ever thought of why Mark Zuckerberg visited Lagos to promote technology instead of promoting it in Sokoto; or why Lagos always have the highest number of Youth Corp members yearly? It is because there are less hindrances and more potential opportunities to thrive in the Lagos environment. Lagos is a city where people are given the opportunity and freedom to thrive and develop with little or no political or tribal obstacle.

2. Minimal Tribal/Indigene interference:

I hardly hear of tribal clash or community interference in one’s business area of operation in Lagos.

3. Freedom to thrive as a non-indigene:

Lagos is known as ‘No man’s land’. No discrimination! Everyone who can make valuable contribution to the Lagos economy is highly welcomed and appreciated! Just be a good citizen and pay your tax!

4. Government with futuristic vision

I need not say much. Just Google “Best State Governments in Nigeria” and see if Lagos isn’t among the top! Personally, I am very impressed with the way the Lagos State Response Unit rapidly attend to emergency situations all anywhere in the state.

Any state that wants to dethrone Lagos as KING of GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT should do the following:

1. STOP all forms of tribal discrimination as well as political and community interference in one’s business area of operation.

2. Give non-indigenes same equal opportunity as indigenes.

3. The Government should attract investor with favourable and juicy conditions.

4. Elect people who are competent leaders and are capable of pushing for economic growth and development all over the state.

As a business owner or an entrepreneur, make conscious effort to contribute to the economic development of your state by opening a business site in your state, if possible, make your state the headquarters of your business.

The beautiful thing about dethroning Lagos is that, Lagos will become depopulated because same opportunities in Lagos will become present in other states

Accolades goes to people like Innoson Motor Boss – Innocent Chukwuma and popular Nollywood actor – Jim Iyke for overlooking the opportunities in Lagos to set up their businesses in the South-East which has and will continue to create several career/ business opportunities for residents in the region.

To all those who have decided to focus on economically improving other states and create job opportunities for residents by setting up their businesses there, your works are deeply appreciated.

Source - http://www.developnaija.com/reasons-lagos-will-remain-king-and-what-other-states-should-do-to-dethrone-it/

This is a poor write up tbh.. known of these reasons is why lagos is "King" just what comes with being d king..
Lagos is d king mainly when it colonel masters came dy settled on here as d "capital".nd dy dd dat bkaz of logistics reasons close to sea for transportation of goods, so trade was easier, den d banks came nd opened in lagos too 4 dis reason,den no electronic transactions so dy brought pounds with ships.. Blah blah blah.. Which lead to lagos being what it is today.. No state in Nigeria can come close. Even if you make Barrack Obama their governor. D economy of lagos alone is bigger than that of most African countries. Only d federal govt can truly develop other states to d point lagos has reached. Move d financially industry from Lagos nd d up nd coming tech industry from lagos nd we stand a chance.. No developed country in d world u wud see 80% of d main industries situated or having their H/Q in one city.. Because of Politics nd what might b termed tribalism or favouritism d FG can't take industries from Lagos as it wud b deemed unfair.(nd if we are to go further everything actually dates back to d age of slavery)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by dangoteinlaw: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lagosians leads, others follow. If you can survive in Lagos u can survive anywhere. We pay the highest tax in the country, not directly but when calculated closely then your literally spend a fortune just to be in Lagos. did I forget to mention that Lagos is the main hub of flexing and highlife? grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by anonymous96: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
DevelopNaija:
I was opportune to do my National Youth Service Corp in Lagos precisely in one of the highbrow areas in Lagos. Then, my conversation or chat with most people goes like this…

“Where are you serving?”

“Lagos” I reply.

“If only other states are developed and offer many career/business opportunities just like Lagos, you would know that there is nothing really ‘lucky’ about working in Lagos.” I tell them.

From my observation and experience, here are the reasons Lagos will remain KING of GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT:

Have you ever thought of why Mark Zuckerberg visited Lagos to promote technology instead of promoting it in Sokoto; or why Lagos always have the highest number of Youth Corp members yearly? It is because there are less hindrances and more potential opportunities to thrive in the Lagos environment. Lagos is a city where people are given the opportunity and freedom to thrive and develop with little or no political or tribal obstacle.

I hardly hear of tribal clash or community interference in one’s business area of operation in Lagos.

Lagos is known as ‘No man’s land’. No discrimination! Everyone who can make valuable contribution to the Lagos economy is highly welcomed and appreciated! Just be a good citizen and pay your tax!

I need not say much. Just Google “Best State Governments in Nigeria” and see if Lagos isn’t among the top! Personally, I am very impressed with the way the Lagos State Response Unit rapidly attend to emergency situations all anywhere in the state.

Any state that wants to dethrone Lagos as KING of GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT should do the following:

1. STOP all forms of tribal discrimination as well as political and community interference in one’s business area of operation.

4. Elect people who are competent leaders and are capable of pushing for economic growth and development all over the state.

As a business owner or an entrepreneur, make conscious effort to contribute to the economic development of your state by opening a business site in your state, if possible, make your state the headquarters of your business.

The beautiful thing about dethroning Lagos is that, Lagos will become depopulated because same opportunities in Lagos will become present in other states

Accolades goes to people like Innoson Motor Boss – Innocent Chukwuma and popular Nollywood actor – Jim Iyke for overlooking the opportunities in Lagos to set up their businesses in the South-East which has and will continue to create several career/ business opportunities for residents in the region.

To all those who have decided to focus on economically improving other states and create job opportunities for residents by setting up their businesses there, your works are deeply appreciated.

Source - http://www.developnaija.com/reasons-lagos-will-remain-king-and-what-other-states-should-do-to-dethrone-it/

This is a poor write up tbh.. None of these reasons is why lagos is "King" just what comes with being d king..
Lagos is d king mainly bkaz when ur colonel masters came dy settled on lagos as d "capital".nd dy dd dat bkaz of logistics reasons close to sea for transportation of goods, so trade was easier, den d banks came nd opened in lagos too 4 dis reason,den no electronic transactions so dy brought pounds with ships.. Blah blah blah.. Which lead to lagos being what it is today.. No state in Nigeria can come close. Even if you make Barrack Obama their governor. D economy of lagos alone is bigger than that of most African countries. Only d federal govt can truly develop other states to d point lagos has reached. Move d financially industry from Lagos nd d up nd coming tech industry from lagos nd we stand a chance.. No developed country in d world u wud see 80% of d main industries situated or having their H/Q in one city.. Because of Politics nd what might b termed tribalism or favouritism d FG can't take industries from Lagos as it wud b deemed unfair.(nd if we are to go further everything actually dates back to d age of slavery)
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
anonymous96:
This is a poor write up tbh.. known of these reasons is why lagos is "King" just what comes with being d king..
Lagos is d king mainly when it colonel masters came dy settled on here as d "capital".nd dy dd dat bkaz of logistics reasons close to sea for transportation of goods, so trade was easier, den d banks came nd opened in lagos too 4 dis reason,den no electronic transactions so dy brought pounds with ships.. Blah blah blah.. Which lead to lagos being what it is today.. No state in Nigeria can come close. Even if you make Barrack Obama their governor. D economy of lagos alone is bigger than that of most African countries. Only d federal govt can truly develop other states to d point lagos has reached. Move d financially industry from Lagos nd d up nd coming tech industry from lagos nd we stand a chance.. No developed country in d world u wud see 80% of d main industries situated or having their H/Q in one city.. Because of Politics nd what might b termed tribalism or favouritism d FG can't take industries from Lagos as it wud b deemed unfair.(nd if we are to go further everything actually dates back to d age of slavery)

the thing is that in many parts of Nigeria, you will still be seen as the "settler" and for some reason when you start making it, the locals will want to tax you

my cousin told me of what rivers youths do, they call it "devy " or something like that, I.e charging and extorting business owners

I tell you, if the entire country makes their states conducive for business, And there is the relative guarantee that the locals will not pull the rug off their feet, I tell you, businesses will move there in droves

especially delta state

it's a blessed state, but filled with myopic people

same with other states down south
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by DevelopNaija: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
anonymous96:
This is a poor write up tbh.. None of these reasons is why lagos is "King" just what comes with being d king..
Lagos is d king mainly bkaz when ur colonel masters came dy settled on lagos as d "capital".nd dy dd dat bkaz of logistics reasons close to sea for transportation of goods, so trade was easier, den d banks came nd opened in lagos too 4 dis reason,den no electronic transactions so dy brought pounds with ships.. Blah blah blah.. Which lead to lagos being what it is today.. No state in Nigeria can come close. Even if you make Barrack Obama their governor. D economy of lagos alone is bigger than that of most African countries. Only d federal govt can truly develop other states to d point lagos has reached. Move d financially industry from Lagos nd d up nd coming tech industry from lagos nd we stand a chance.. No developed country in d world u wud see 80% of d main industries situated or having their H/Q in one city.. Because of Politics nd what might b termed tribalism or favouritism d FG can't take industries from Lagos as it wud b deemed unfair.(nd if we are to go further everything actually dates back to d age of slavery)

Err... don't Calabar have a seaport? Didn't the colonial masters settle in Calabar as the 'Capital' before Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by braine(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
bibiking7:
[b]

1. Lagos has one of the few, if not only, functioning sea ports. Which gives it an advantage in terms of importing. Most companies would want to establish Thier offices close to Thier source of raw materials.

2. More companies mean more jobs. So folks will definitely come here to look for jobs.

3. The higher the population, the more the market base and consumers for whatever product you want to sell.

4. More people mean more customers. More customers mean more buinesses will open and thrive. Hence, more tax payers and more money to developed the state.

Plus Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. That too caused a lot of inward migration.

As for the lack of tribal bigotry, we are too busy hustling to have time for that. Plus Lagos is resident to a lot of Yoruba folks that have family members from both religions. I buy suya from Musa everyday and I buy legend at mama nkechi's bar. Do you think that I have time to be looking for an Igbo suya man or Hausa beer parlour.

On point!
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by 9gerian: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Absolutely.

The OP mentioned the key factor: the indigenes are receptive to all and sundry. Therein lies the enabling environment for anyone to feel at home and focus on what’s important.

The same trend is noticeable in other south west states where the populations continue to grow because more people know they need not watch their backs when they come to southwest; nobody is going to discriminate against you. And even if lone incidents of discrimination occur occasionally, the indigenes can be counted upon to show up and defend hapless strangers in their midst.

IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. The OP is a very intelligent individual who gave a true account of things he noticed were absent in other places.

But trust the naysayers to argue blindly in spite of the fact that most of them are in the same Lagos and southwest for the same reasons highlighted by the OP. Extremely laughable grin

Ugosample:

story

Lagos CANNOT be turned to a ghost town...

Other parts of Nigeria developing will have nothing to do with Lagos

Other parts if Nigeria can develop, and Lagos will not feel the dent

so forget that talk

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Azam101: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Sorry it won't happen.

I remembered going to ipob pigs State 2005 for admission in that godforsaken state school called imsu I got above the cut of mark still they asked me for 100k because I'm not from the state

When I become president of this country my first task is to close that useless school
that's why non indigene hardly build in their Area.they are not accommodating

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by 9gerian: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you!

DevelopNaija:

Err... don't Calabar have a seaport? Didn't the colonial masters settle in Calabar as the 'Capital' before Lagos?
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by SoNature(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo state,bini kingdom is on the path..

Our governor obaseki is creating an avenue where business thrive,he is the only governor that follow the president to any business related even..

He went to China,un etc and during those meetings he sign deal that will bring investment to the state.

The Benin sea port will promote locally made agriculture products to other countries/states..

The refinery will refine our own products and export it to generate higher revenue..

The manufacturing plant will produce more jobs..

More businessmen are coming to Edo state to invest because of the favourable condition,you can google it..

Edo state is one of the most peaceful state and all tribe are well connected and traced their origin to the Bini kingdom(it's the 8th wonder).

Local immigrants are allowed in our state and are treated with respect.. Edo state is a symbol of unity..

We have an agenda to become the greatest and surely we are improving..

God bless all Edo indigene
God bless all that wish us well
God bless the Benin kingdom
Oba gha kpere ..ise

Kindly tell him to limit the number of your ladies leaving Nigeria for Europe.

I saw a CNN documentary on prostitution in Europe and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Imagine a girl looking for male clients in parks for just €20.

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Ttipsy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
your reasons are baseless..

As for Lagos being overtaken by other state, that is certain. states like Ogun, Rivers, Anambra, Edo, Abia, A/Ibom in few years to come might overtake Lagos.

before in America it use to be California, but now it's not what it use to be.

Lagos enjoy so much Federal govt attention till date

All functional international Assets are centralised to Lagos.

so don't compare Lagos to other states..
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by 9gerian: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very Apt.

Thank you.

Ugosample:

the thing is that in many parts of Nigeria, you will still be seen as the "settler" and for some reason when you start making it, the locals will want to tax you

my cousin told me of what rivers youths do, they call it "devy " or something like that, I.e charging and extorting business owners

I tell you, if the entire country makes their states conducive for business, And there is the relative guarantee that the locals will not pull the rug off their feet, I tell you, businesses will move there in droves

especially delta state

it's a blessed state, but filled with myopic people

same with other states down south

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Jonathan39: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
My dear some of this things are signed embargo placed on the East. Even if a president wishes to do that he might end up not doing it,. Not to talk of a governor or private individual. Why is there no federal airport in the East? When Enugu state was built to be one.When we talk of biafra we know what we are saying!!!
Aderewah:

Don't sit down and expect things. Your billionaires and governors can so that. Eko antlatic is not a federal government project.
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by 9gerian: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Another good analogy to buttress the OP’s assertion...

Didi2d:
This is correct, also the same logic USA used in building her country by allowing other race most especially Africans in. As we speak three Ibo indegin are in Lagos State house of assembly
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Uchek(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you my friend for such insights! The piece is a pedestrian - comparing apples and oranges!

Princedapace:
No big deal. Lagos is just shining because she is in the mist of losers.. Nigeria is not a working country that is why we glory lagos..

Lagos mates in other countries have gone passed this level. And there is nothing too extra that lagos is doing.

Lagos is the main gate into and outside nigeria.. Not even abuja.. That alone is the reason for the little strive she is getting.. Take that away, lagos will turn to like other states..

Anything that comes into nigeria passes thru lagos.. That is the selling point. Other states don't have that.. Stop comparing lagos with other states..
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Our governor obaseki is creating an avenue where business thrive,he is the only governor that follow the president to any business related even..

He went to China,un etc and during those meetings he sign deal that will bring investment to the state.

The Benin sea port will promote locally made agriculture products to other countries/states..

The refinery will refine our own products and export it to generate higher revenue..

More businessmen are coming to Edo state to invest because of the favourable condition,you can google it..

Edo state is one of the most peaceful state and all tribe are well connected and traced their origin to the Bini kingdom(it's the 8th wonder).

Local immigrants are allowed in our state and are treated with respect.. Edo state is a symbol of unity..

Oba gha kpere ..ise
Ise
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
9gerian:
Very Apt.
Thank you.
I think you know some SW states have the problem too
But I must comment Lagos and Ogun states.....
It's a national problem that needs to b addressed
it's just more pronounced in some places than others
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jonathan39:
My dear some of this things are signed embargo placed on the East. Even if a president wishes to do that he might end up not doing it,. Not to talk of a governor or private individual. Why is there no federal airport in the East? When Enugu state was built to be one.When we talk of biafra we know what we are saying!!!

which kind embargo?

nna hapu....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by ridbell01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oceannaagent:
All you mentioned wasn't enough reason

Check my profile to know about the Oceanna and enormous opportunities you can get.
give us your enough reason then
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by KanwuliaExtra: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
No king has lived forever.
Not even the “KING OF KINGS” who died at 33 in some “holy book”! kiss
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by noah91(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Sorry it won't happen.

I remembered going to ipob pigs State 2005 for admission in that godforsaken state school called imsu I got above the cut of mark still they asked me for 100k because I'm not from the state

When I become president of this country my first task is to close that useless school
Wetin carry u go that place in the first place when better schools full SW
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by shugabasbn: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
To be frank there is a lot of opportunities in Lagos but if someone think and look keenly there is opportunity in every where in Nigeria. What someone is making in Birnin kebbi the same man may not makes half in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by iphanyiuma(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Duunnci:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass.This Eyeglass can video, audio, and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing.The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below . Pay on delivery is available to all States.
can it be used for exam expo
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by meetgaya: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
DevelopNaija:

“Where are you serving?”

“Lagos” I reply.

Yet Lagos is still a slave to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by EgusiShankly: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Oba gha kpere ..ise
what refinery are you talking about??
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by Uchek(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Is that all you can offer?

My question for you: If Nigeria had practiced true federalism or if Biafra had survived as an independent nation, are you saying that that multinational companies - particularly the oil companies - doing business in defunct South East/Biafra would have their headquarters in Lagos instead of South East/Biafra where their oil prospecting and drilling activities occur?

Second, if it is about having a different kind of attitude that allows business to thrive, why have Yorubas not replicated the miracle of Lagos in other south western states like Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti , Ondo and Osun? I tire for your analysis - a supposedly educated and informed Nigerian.
tete7000:

While you might seem to make some seemingly valid point, you have to realise there are reasons why that has not happened and might not happen anytime soon. It is about people in other areas having a different kind of attitude, attitude that allows business opportunities to thrive just like op mentioned. People often claim that it is political gang up that made Lagos develop to the detriment of other places but when you realise that no one can hold you captive without your consent, then we begin to realise there will be need for attitudinal change in others for the development being sought to come.
The multinationals did not just find themselves in Lagos for no reason, it is because the place provides the peaceful and business-conducive environment they desire. Even you won't dare to set up your business in a highly restive and violent area.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by ruggedtimi(m): 2:13am On Oct 06, 2018
this topic is baseless. Every country has that economical city. Lagos just happens to be the economic hub of Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by AFONJACOW(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2018
open another seaport and international airport across Niger bridge and watch as Lagos become ghost of it old self
Re: Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It by BlastAfonja: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2018
sacluxisback:
Watch out for Owerri- and Enugu.
God bless you bro, Imo is full of educated people and we only need a good Governor and other states will wonder how Imo managed to surpass them. Enugu is on the right path too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos / LAGBUS Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Petro Tanker Without Brake In Alakuko Traffic, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.