Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano (1709 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by adesaeed2020: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
"Buhari did not behave like most African leaders, who think that policy review is a mark of weakness, even when the policy is asphyxiating. Rather, he behaved like what academic researchers would call an authentic leader, humble enough to admit policy deficiencies and even personal errors.

"The President was not held hostage by the fact that the government had launched the new carrier’s livery and logo with fanfare in London in July, or by the consideration that a reasonable amount of money has been spent on feasibility studies and the road show in London.

"Such expenses belong to what accountants know as sunk or spent funds and it is not advisable to proceed with a project that cannot work, simply because the government wants to recover funds already spent on it.

"There is no reason not to make Air Peace Nigeria’s flag carrier immediately because of thousands of jobs, economic and business opportunities it has created in the aviation value chain since 2013 when it was established."

■ Words of Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, commending President Muhammadu Buhari for suspending the planned take off of Nigeria Air, describing the decision as courageous.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Agritech(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by amaniro: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked

Some of our Igbo brothers always acting like hypocrites. Obiano is eyeing something big, something bigger than his capacity.

Nobi for my mouth una go here say pig dey mess

2 Likes

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Splashme: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
It was even foolish of Buhari to embark on such project in the first place. Madam Ezekwesili warned.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Presidiotbuhari: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Do i aspect anything reasonable from OTONDO call Obiano or the rest of useless igbo governors like that clown in Ebonyi state. The ediots can keep liking buharis arrs, all i know is that thunder will never fail to fire them.........useless saboteurs
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by diebuhari1: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
We have useless leaders in Igbo land
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Roger3D(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
Do i aspect anything reasonable from OTONDO call Obiano or the rest of useless igbo governors like that clown in Ebonyi state. The ediots can keep liking buharis arrs, all i know is that thunder will never fail to fire them.........useless saboteurs
Do you have any constructive ideas about air peace? Anything other than the insults you spew?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Omeokachie: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
He was warned about the folly of dabbling into that, but like a fly destined to follow the corpse to its own death, he had to learn the hard way.

Nothing to commend the lifeless one about for embarking on an ego trip without counting the cost and doing proper feasibility study.
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by chairman00100: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don't think that buhari deserves this soft landings, as for obiano, you just acted and spoke like all the other nigeria leaders, out of cowardice and political correctness, if vote are been counted in nigeria people like you will not win any elective office
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by chairman00100: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don't think that buhari deserves this soft landings, as for obiano, you just acted and spoke like all the other nigeria leaders, out of cowardice and political correctness, if vote are been counted in nigeria people like you will not win any elective office, at what point did buhari realize that his air nigeria is not workable? before or after the london jamboree? what did he do about the so many people who were shouting that they are going to waste those money? how about apologizing to them first, all of you who are calling those who spoke against it ipob are coming here now to praise him for abandoning it again, these are why the 5% are being vindicated all the time
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Saboteurs for looking for what's best for the society they govern?

You are actually the saboteur here .

Failures like you cannot thrive in a society hence all you seek is anarchy so everyone can be like you.
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Presidiotbuhari: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Saboteurs for looking for what's best for the society they govern?

You are actually the saboteur here .

Failures like you cannot thrive in a society hence all you seek is anarchy so everyone can be like you.
^^^^
What an afront!! a bloody head slammer like u has the ordacity to mention me?. If u know how u floor kisser irritate me u will never near my mentions...........Bloody moon god worshipers

1 Like

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by GavelSlam: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^^
What an afront!! a bloody head slammer like u has the ordacity to mention me?. If u know how u floor kisser irritate me u will never near my mentions...........Bloody moon god worshipers

Audacity.

Get an education and try to use words you can spell.

Call any religion any name, it doesn't bother me.

I have no religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by zombieTRACKER: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
But how can a sane Anambra man vote for this governor... Whose only achievement is licking Buhari butt every chance he gets ...

God forbid bad thing
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Am with obiano abg
He indirectly advocated for air peace who is from anambra state.

Kudos obiayom.
Re: PMB Did Not Behave Like Most Africa Leaders On Air Nigeria - Willie Obiano by Presidiotbuhari: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Audacity.

Get an education and try to use words you can spell.

Call any religion any name, it doesn't bother me.

I have no religion.

^^^
Is that all head slammer?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News;court Of Appeal Sacks Governor Ayade As Pdp Candidate / Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election / See What Pastor Adeboye Is Telling Buhari And Osinbajo About Insecurity In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.