Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (44400 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nuelonyi: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Neva judge or criticize a man of God, it's left for God alone.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Juell(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
angry
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lordave:
And the idiotic Pussyhunter pastor is feeling like Angel Lucifer. angry

Even Gabriel rebuked John for bowing to him, but these Abattoir instructors won’t hesitate to slay any stray sheeple among their herds.

I pity Nigerians, dead or alive.. cry cry
Even Jesus when here on Earth did not see on any special chair here on Earth, see d mighty throne he is seating on, & as who for crying out loud! undecided with so much pride & arrogance. Tufia! I am appalled i must say

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Lordave: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
Even Jesus when here on Earth did not see on any special chair here on Earth, see d mighty throne he is seating on, & as who for crying out loud! undecided with so much pride & arrogance. Tufia! I am appalled i must say
My sister, I can only cry Nigerians, dead or alive.

Be well!
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Ojimba1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
oshiomuagbo11:
una get sense at all ? show me wer dey will sit for d pic

My man, u get sense
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by bikefab(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
The height of ignorance...
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Feeling like DON JAZZY.
This one na PDD
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
What happened to, " it is by your faith you're standing"?

These false religious leaders and their gullible followers are a disgrace to the Truth (Read Matthew 23:8-12, 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Diong22(f): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kings throne
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by panpan(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
It is unclear if they are his pastors or mere church members.

'Mere' church members? What kind of reporting is this?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by akinszz: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Otobocology grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Owiii(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamD18:
Gullible religious blacks representing and disgracing themselves.
He is sitting down, do you want them to stand and take pictures with him? Be sensible and avoid been sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by BRASH: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
I can see a lot of comments here condeming the pastor. But the same people will see it as a show of respect when a politician is being knelt down for.

Bunch of hypocrites!
Don't mind them. It's ok to prostrate b4 a fetish oba or a criminal politician, bt it's slavery to do same to a pastor. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by BRASH: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
but it's ok 4 an oba and emir to sit on d throne?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by sholay2011(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
puresaint:
I see nothing wrong here... cos apostle is sitting, the pix will be awkward if they stand so they decided to knee...
This.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by ollah2: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Two black foools
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lordave:

Even Gabriel rebuked John for bowing to him, but these Abattoir instructors won’t hesitate to slay any stray sheeple among their herds.

Hatred and foolish ness is killing you
The men never bow down they kneel down what is bad inside ??

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Lordave: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jesse25:

Hatred and foolish ness is killing you
The men never bow down they kneel down what is bad inside ??
Fück off you’re not a Christian! angry
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
that place is switzerland abi
continue the
comedy show
but

does he carry that chair about

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lordave:

You f00lish o! did they bowed down to him?

Did u know the intricacies that made them to knew?

The man was sitting down, and ur expecting them to stand so that the camera won't capture them well abi? kwontinue

but you never rebuked Yoruba's that bow, kneel, lie flat on ground to greet, ewu, anu mpam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Lordave: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:

You f00lish o! did they bowed down to him?

Did u know the intricacies that made them to knew?

The man was sitting down, and ur expecting them to stand so that the camera won't capture them well abi? kwontinue
SMH

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lordave:
SMH
iidiot

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Well, don't you kneel to your elders and your white pope? What's the difference? Actually, I thought they were kneeling to take the picture because he is sitting down.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by KingErnesto(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
slimfit1:
The pastor that allows himself to be worshipped surely hasn't read the bible properly that reminds me i need to call myself I need a building.

The man read through his bible 36times... When last did u read yours aside from Sundays on ur phone? Mr PA to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by zamiUsip: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
oshiomuagbo11:
una get sense at all ? show me wer dey will sit for d pic
tell them o
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
I can see a lot of comments here condeming the pastor. But the same people will see it as a show of respect when a politician is being knelt down for.

Bunch of hypocrites!
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Dee04(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2018
My papa!!!
We de feel you die
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by boringnigerian: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Wait fess......

Who is the fat man in grey on the left? grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by alexola20(m): 2:46am On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by semyman: 3:23am On Oct 06, 2018
Bush man
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Tabuku: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2018
If I may ask! Does that mean that our forefathers will not see the creator of the universe and who controls the air we breath? Ofcurse they will, because they worship God in their own ways wish we abolished. God didn’t send any prophet directly to us the black people because we are Hod people and the chosen ones, but we neglect him and disappoint Him, and that’s why black people are suffering and confuse. Jesus came for all of us, but for the white people to worship God through their ways. Mohammed came and make the Arabs to worship Hod through their ways . It’s all their cultural ways of worshiping God. Some of the laws they infor e on people are not God laws. Mohammed force some laws due to the Arabs are stubborn, but should not be made for other nations cultural ways. “God law is Love” that’s all he said. The white jesus photos is not the real Jesus. We can never follow their culture and pass them, that’s why we are always behind. Check Asian people how they worship Hod in their ways, they are great and growing everyday without lacking anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's "Dangerously Wealthy" Statement / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.