Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (44398 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Lordave:
Fück off you’re not a Christian! angry
Am a Christian and they is nothing wrong with what those men did, apostle suleman was sitting down the only way they can snap pic with him was to kneel down beside him, my question is why are you now insulting the man of God? Yet you call your self a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Rufus27: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2018
I see nothing wrong here... If it were to be wizkid or Olamide we would see it as very normal.... God have mercy on this generation...Always having issues with men of God..

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by TyroneP(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Here are photos of two men who knelt down to take pictures with Apostle Suleman in Lausanne,Switzerland.It is unclear if they are his pastors or mere church members.This reportedly happened during his ministration in Switzerland

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/two-men-kneel-down-to-take-pictures.html

Living in bondage...

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
oshiomuagbo11:
una get sense at all ? show me wer dey will sit for d pic

so as u look d pic, ur eyes no see 2 empty chairs for there.... Na una type dy spoil dis country
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Osgilliat(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2018
puresaint:
I see nothing wrong here... cos apostle is sitting, the pix will be awkward if they stand so they decided to knee...

So apostle can not stand to take pic with them?

No wonder our politicians keep taking us for a ride. We are too gullible in Nigeria.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by zofofo09: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by player007(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Here are photos of two men who knelt down to take pictures with Apostle Suleman in Lausanne,Switzerland.It is unclear if they are his pastors or mere church members.This reportedly happened during his ministration in Switzerland

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/two-men-kneel-down-to-take-pictures.html

So......what are you inplying exactly? Were they supposed to stand while he sat and still take pictures? Haba!!
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by seangy4konji: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2018
I will make you fishers of men of you follow me.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2018
puresaint:
I see nothing wrong here... cos apostle is sitting, the pix will be awkward if they stand so they decided to kniee...
. And the apostle dey forbid to stand abi? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
I can see a lot of comments here condeming the pastor. But the same people will see it as a show of respect when a politician is being knelt down for.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Why do you people like comparing acts of the world with that of Christiandom?

Are politicians not different from pastors?

It is the reason why you continue to rationalize the issue of billionaire pastors in the midst of poor people. You believe that since Dangote can own a private jet, then a pastor should too. You all forget that Dangote is a businessman and would be evaluated by a different yardstick to a pastor's.

You all make us believe that pastors are men of God but you always end up using men of the world (politicians and businessmen) to rationalize pastors' love for materialism and respect.

This love to be bowed down to is not a problem in politics but it is definitely a problem in Christiandom. Peter detested it and Christ called out the Pharisees for their undue love for public respect.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
After the allegations and evidences a year ago, I was thinking this Man will be without a wife and a congregation. Alas, he's soaring higher by the day.

How did you do it SULEMAN

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Favor99(m): 4:50am On Oct 07, 2018
I’m not sure what the issue here is. All the pastor did was take a picture and 2 of his congregation members kneeled to be seen in the pic. It would have been awkward if they stood.
Chiefs, celebrities, politicians take pics like this.
Nigerians and hatred and malice and TRIBALISM are like 5 and 6.

The comments here are kind of overkill for such a simple picture. Even people are here with no fear of God, quoting the Bible, when they know God knows their evil intentions
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by wirinet(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2021
AmazingGoodies:
I can see a lot of comments here condeming the pastor. But the same people will see it as a show of respect when a politician is being knelt down for.

Bunch of hypocrites!
So pastors are now comparable to politicians? Anyway in Nigeria there is no difference. It's like comparing Pontious Piloted or king Herod with Jesus. Now tell me how many people knelt down for Jesus in the bible?

Worshippers of mere mortals.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by wirinet(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Favor99:
I’m not sure what the issue here is. All the pastor did was take a picture and 2 of his congregation members kneeled to be seen in the pic. It would have been awkward if they stood.
Chiefs, celebrities, politicians take pics like this.
Nigerians and hatred and malice and TRIBALISM are like 5 and 6.

The comments here are kind of overkill for such a simple picture. Even people are here with no fear of God, quoting the Bible, when they know God knows their evil intentions

Another worshipper of men.
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by wirinet(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Jesse25:

Am a Christian and they is nothing wrong with what those men did, apostle suleman was sitting down the only way they can snap pic with him was to kneel down beside him, my question is why are you now insulting the man of God? Yet you call your self a Christian.

Why should they kneel before a mere man? If they were kneeling for prayers, we would understand they were kneeling for God, but why kneel just to take pictures with a pastor? Can't the pastor stand up or they find chairs for the others?
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Myself2(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2021
I think it’s because he was sitting. DUH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Seun Kuti Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's "Dangerously Wealthy" Statement / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.