Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (25498 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Imo State Board Of Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2020 / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Boyeseth(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
PrettySmart:

ODIRS7092

Thank you sir...

I expected your response since morning.

However, I need more details than what you stated. Your full name and contact no. I will forward it to them on Monday morning.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by PrettySmart(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Boyeseth:

However, I need more details than what you stated. Your full name and contact no. I will forward it to them on Monday morning.

Oh... Thank you Sir.

Please, check your mail. I'd also be grateful if I could have your WhatsApp number to send my details.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Ayomiposi21: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Please I got an invite for the interview. What questions will they ask please? How much is the salary also? Thank you
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Rollyt: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good evening everyone
I was invited for the next phase which is the interview section
Pls, any idea on the interview questions?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Ayomiposi21: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
PrettySmart:

Oh... Thank you Sir.

Please, check your mail. I'd also be grateful if I could have your WhatsApp number to send my details.
PrettySmart:

Oh... Thank you Sir.

PrettySmart:

Oh... Thank you Sir.

Boyeseth:

Please we need help concerning the interview
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Boyeseth(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ayomiposi21:

Please we need help concerning the interview

Have the grasp knowledge of tax and taxation.
How you can relate your discipline with taxation.
The skill you can offer to enhance ODIRS.
Also visit the website odirs.ng to know about the vision and mission and other tax related information.

Come with all your documents (FLSC to tertiary cert) both original and photocopies. And your CV.

Dress smart and corporately. Best bet put on your blazer. Very important.
Besides come on time before your schedule time. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please what’s the update on ODIRS?

Anyone with genuine information here?when are we likely to receive our congratulatory message?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mjdarlin:
Please what’s the update on ODIRS?

Anyone with genuine information here?when are we likely to receive our congratulatory message?

Waiting for update too.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mide223: 1:41pm On Jan 02
Please has anyone here received appointment letter?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by SIRPET: 7:36pm On Jan 02
I heard Apls are ready for distribution
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mide223: 7:32am On Jan 03
SIRPET:
really?
Please do let us know when you get yours. 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by omobusolami: 5:55pm On Jan 06
SIRPET:

Whats Apls?? Pls and its there any update about it yet?? 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 11:18pm On Jan 06
Apls(Appointment letters)

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by omobusolami: 8:11pm On Jan 15
Good day people, who has received appointment letter from ODIRS? They should let us know on time, so we can move on

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mide223: 10:15pm On Jan 15
I learnt from someone that it might take up to after the proposed primary elections before they issue the appointment letters.
And the primary election is in April.

Note: got this info from someone who works there. So it might not be entirely accurate

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by omobusolami: 1:00pm On Jan 17
Mide223:
I learnt from someone that it might take up to after the proposed primary elections before they issue the appointment letters.

Note: got this info from someone who works there. So it might not be entirely accurate
Really 😵😵 Omoh this is far oo, way too far oo. But thank yoi so much 🙏🙏
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17
Mide223:

Mehn.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by kuboye123: 5:47pm On Jan 23
When are will expect our appointment letter?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04
This is serious. No news from this ODRIS people yet. Na wa oo
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Deeniffy(m): 8:55am On Feb 05
A change of government in the state is likely to be in effect of it delay though not really affirmed but only one that understand what a change in government can do to an ongoing activities in a state will get to know the situation of things. We pray for positive end🙏

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27
Press release from ODRIS(copied from their page on facebook)

*Ondo State Governor Directs Release of Employment Letters to 165 Successful ODIRS Applicants*

In a significant move aimed at bolstering revenue generation and fostering economic growth in Ondo State, the State Governor, Hon. Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa has directed the immediate release of employment letters to successful applicants who participated in the Ondo State Internal Revenue Service (ODIRS) recently recruitment exercise.

This directive is in line with the state government's unwavering commitment to youth empowerment, job creation, and overall development of the state.

It would be recalled that the Ondo State Internal Revenue Service (ODIRS) conducted a first batch of Computer Based Test (CBT) at Public Service Training Institute (PSTI) Ilara Mokin between Tuesday, 10th to Friday 13th October, 2023, while supplementary CBT of the recruitment exercise was conducted at the same venue for applicants on Thursday 16th November, 2023.

As part of the recruitment exercise, shortlisted successful applicants from the CBT proceeded to the oral interview stage which was supervised by a team from Price WaterHouse Coopers (PwC Nigeria) in line with international best Human Resource practices on Monday 4th December to Friday 8th December, 2023.

Upon submission of their collated reports, the State governor Hon Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa directed that 165 successful applicants should be given an offer of employment letters.

The Ondo State government assures the successful applicants of its support and commitment to their professional growth and development.

Through various capacity-building programs and initiatives, the Revenue Service aims to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their respective roles and contribute effectively to the state revenue generation activities.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27
Has anyone seen employment letter?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 9:39am On Feb 28
Be calming down now..lol.The news is not even up to 24hrs.Don’t rush.We will get it by God’s grace
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mide223: 9:59am On Feb 28
Yes.
I’ve gotten my own text to come for my letter by 4th of March
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Deeniffy(m): 10:41am On Feb 28
Mide223:
Yes.

Big congrat to you....Pls when did you get your message to come for employment letter.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 11:03am On Feb 28
Congratulations @mide…
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mide223: 1:17pm On Feb 28
Mjdarlin:
Congratulations @mide…

Thank you
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Tpumpz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28
Mide223:
Yes.

Pls when did you get the text?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Ayomiposi21: 1:41pm On Feb 28
When will work now start
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 2:39pm On Feb 28
Almost those I know are yet to get the text.All fingers crossed.@Mide please can you recall the date you did your oral interview?was it on 6th or 8th of December?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mjdarlin: 2:42pm On Feb 28
Ayomiposi21:
When will work now start
I heard March ending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polytechnic Graduates Share Your Victimisation/promotion Experience / The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.