Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (25515 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Imo State Board Of Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2020 / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
olempe:
So no update all these while. Na wa ooooooooo
I heard that they've already selected the successful candidates. The only remaining thing for them is to call the candidates for their letter of employment which I don't know when that will be

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Doyinh:
I heard that they've already selected the successful candidates. The only remaining thing for them is to call the candidates for their letter of employment which I don't know when that will be
Thanks so much for the info Doyinh. God bless you.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
l just got a congratulatory message from the board, that I should come to the board for my appointment letter

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2019
moyosola2017:
l just got a congratulatory message from the board, that I should come to the board for my appointment letter

Congratulations boss. The messages has started pouring in.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2019
olempe:

Congratulations boss. The messages has started pouring in.
thanks so much, have you gotten yours?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
moyosola2017:
thanks so much, have you gotten yours?
Nope. Heard there would be a batch two.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
olempe:
Nope. Heard there would be a batch two.
ok
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eddynut: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Please guys, is the job a contract based? And what's the salary structure? What level are we starting from?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Eddynut:
Please guys, is the job a contract based? And what's the salary structure? What level are we starting from?
let's just wait and see
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please...I took part in the interview with ondo state board of internal revenue early this year.. And I heard some people got message last week..Am yet to receive their message though..who else is in the same shoe with me?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Alec307:
Please...I took part in the interview with ondo state board of internal revenue early this year.. And I heard some people got message last week..Am yet to receive their message though..who else is in the same shoe with me?

I heard there would be a batch two. Can't day how soon that would be though.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Owk then..no wahala...thanks! We hope for the best..

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mhissdessy: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
We started accreditation today.. And its a full time job offer.. Congrats to everyone in my shoe.. At least, numbers of unemployment go reduce small.. Success to everyone else, better days ahead IJN.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mhissdessy:
We started accreditation today.. And its a full time job offer.. Congrats to everyone in my shoe.. At least, numbers of unemployment go reduce small.. Success to everyone else, better days ahead IJN.
Amen
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please Moyosola2017, any news about the next batch? Like when are we likely to be called? Thanks and congrats as well.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2019
Mhissdessy:
Congrats.

Any news about the next batch?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by femoric(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2019
What I heard from someone that is taken already is documentation is on going, as I even went with her to the State Hospital to sign her medical report letter early this week was documentation of the first batch will end by 20th, by 21st..the next batch will be called and they will do their documentation cum training till ending while work will start by June. What she told me and I confirmed from 2 people working there as well..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by moyosola2017: 8:43pm On May 21, 2019
Good news guys! it was confirmed today by the chairman and Mr governor that next batch will start soon because 400 was approved and presently we are 235, I pray it will end well in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2019
moyosola2017:
Good news guys! it was confirmed today by the chairman and Mr governor that next batch will start soon because 400 was approved and presently we are 235, I pray it will end well in Jesus name.
Thanks. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Mobashir7: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello People, pls any updates on this. Those who have already started can you plssss kindly educate us on the salary structure... Most importantly, monthly take home. God bless you all as we progress as one.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by dejosh(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Whats the latest? My wife made it to the interview stage. Surprised now to hear that some have started. Any hope for 2nd batch? And when is that likely to be?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
I heard September from someone who works there. Does anyone has any update as regards that too?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Alec307:
I heard September from someone who works there. Does anyone has any update as regards that too?
I think I heard the same thing too.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Congrats to all those called for the batch B.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
I got the message too...congrats to us

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Alec307:
I got the message too...congrats to us
Are you Alec Taiwo Amodu?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Yes please.. That my name..You know me from somewhere?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Alec307(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eldirecto: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
When is the next recruitment date please?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by femoric(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
I heard they've started texting people. someone was told to come for his letter this Dec
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Teawaiposh: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
My wife got her offer of appointment today.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polytechnic Graduates Share Your Victimisation/promotion Experience / The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.