Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics (31470 Views)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You will definitely burn in hell for this blasphemy.

I declare that you shall not see the end of this year you this Islamic jihadist.

Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by lawal5020(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
which part of nigeria are you from
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Johnson5258: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
That statement is not controversial:

1. Most Christians pick there spouses from the church and how can you be falling in love with a sister that has registered another brother in marriage counselling class?

2. The Pastor knows the details of all his members. However, not all that is good for the eye is good for the belly.

3. Consulting your Pastor is like consulting God nevertheless he is't God but he stands to represent God. and so on.

May God help us all.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by royalmakky(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Simbaz:
grin why will you not support a crock like adeboye wink after all you are one of his sheepie, cool and big tiht payer.

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

I wish you can also buy a verified brain, fully installed with sense
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Simbaz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
royalmakky:

I wish you can also buy a verified brain, fully installed with sense

angry Shut it sheepieee
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by rentAcock(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You need not come at me with unnecessary verbosity in order to present yourself as a pedagouge when clearly you're at best a dilettante.

The fact of the matter remains you did not read the post at all but commented out of the abundance of your small heart. Your hatred for Daddy Freeze would be your undoing.

You are still a dunce if you couldn't deduce that to the fact that he was calling out daddy freeze. Forcefully using big words out of context wouldn't save you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by milemimi93(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
D1official:

Can you explain why the case of USA is different, cos the last time I checked they are Christians/have the highest population of Christians all over the world.
Receive sense in Jesus name.

US case is different because of the following reasons:

1. US don't carry religion for head like gala.

2. US don't worship their religious leaders.

3. US don't accused and neglect their parents because one stupiid pastor told them their parents are witches.

4. US don't turn religion into commercial business.

5. US don't buried humans and animals in their churches to have more members.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by D1official: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

3. US don't accused and neglect their parents because one stupiid pastor told them their parents are witches.

Then how is religion our problem?.
Cos from all you wrote I don't know how Christianity caused DAT?.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by D1official: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Then Christianity is not the problem, but the so called Christians.
Of all the aforementioned reasons Christ practised non.
We are our problem, not religion but every failure will always look for who to blame.
Even Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE are core Islams but dey re still ahead of us in all ways.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by milemimi93(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
D1official:

Then Christianity is not the problem, but the so called Christians.

Exactly.. Christans are terrible people especially their pastors..

Of all the aforementioned reasons Christ practised non.

christans dont follow Christ foot steps. They follow their papa and mama foot steps that lead to destruction.

We are our problem, not religion but every failure will always look for who to blame.

christians are the worst beings on earth. I can drop my iPhone in the mosque and go back days later to get it but I can't drop Nokia 3310 in the church and go back to see it after few mintutes.

Even Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE are core Islams but dey re still ahead of us in all ways.

this is because the muslims are sincere in their dealings and God chose to bless them than christans.. The most richest nations in the world are Islamic nations.. Try and buy somtin from a muslim man and christan man and see how the christan man will dupe u. Christians always want excess profits. Their greed is what is killin them.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by zubydave(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
zofofo09:
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
use all ur savings play ur sure games
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by D1official: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=71841496][/quote]
Sir with all due respect,you just going round in circle.
You are confusing yourselves.
The way you type a sane gullible person may take you as a non corrupt person,but you could be the first person to pick the IPhone from the church.
Our problem is Lack of fear of God, believe you me all our politicians are atheists and datz why we are were we are today.
In as much as I hate Islam for donkey reasons, we would have bn a better nation if our leaders were one.
LACK OF FEAR OF GOD is the problem of Nigeria and the world in general.
A non religious community is more treat to the society,the evidence is everywhere.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by milemimi93(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
D1official:

Sir with all due respect,you just going round in circle.
You are confusing yourselves.
The way you type a sane gullible person may take you as a non corrupt person,but you could be the first person to pick the IPhone from the church.
Our problem is Lack of fear of God, believe you me all our politicians are atheists and datz why we are were we are today.
In as much as I hate Islam for donkey reasons, we would have bn a better nation if our leaders were one.
LACK OF FEAR OF GOD is the problem of Nigeria and the world in general.
A non religious community is more treat to the society,the evidence is everywhere.

U must know me very well to know that i could pick the iPhone...
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by MallamJackson(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Simbaz:
grin why will you not support a crock like adeboye wink after all you are one of his sheepie, cool and big tiht payer.

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

The most unfortunate thing here is: the AdSense you intend buying will be grossly incapable of "adding-sense to your ricketty mind.

Shame!
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by D1official: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

U must know me very well to know that i could pick the iPhone...
Any man who doesn't fear God can do anything.
A Godless generation is catastrophic.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by milemimi93(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
D1official:
Any man who doesn't fear God can do anything. A Godless generation is catastrophic.
There are a lot of atheists that will not pick the phone..

Most atheists are far better than pastors and Bishops..
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by D1official: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

There are a lot of atheists that will not pick the phone..

Most atheists are far better than pastors and Bishops..
Do you know one?.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by milemimi93(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
D1official:
Do you know one?.
The owner of this forum is one..
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Younghacka(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2018
XklusivGistBlog:

grin Savagery bro u wicked cheesy
The Truth Is Bitter #Alomo cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Younghacka(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

All these because he insulted your pastor?

Who did this to black people?
'Birds Of The Same Feather'
BTW He Ain't Mah Pastor, But I Know A Genuine Man Of God And A Virteous Wife When I See And Hear One.
So If U Don't Understand What Is Happening, Just Shut Up And Keep Quiet In Order Not To Grieve The Holy Spirit And Seal Your Destiny.
Those Men Are Servants Of God Recognised By The Host Of Heaven, Both Angels And Demons Alike.
#aWordIsEnoughForTheWise.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Younghacka(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
gare:

He really needs a lot of sense
Yhu Can Say That Again Bro.
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by Younghacka(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Willexmania:

ya wicked
cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics by HeyCorleone(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Younghacka:

'Birds Of The Same Feather'
BTW He Ain't Mah Pastor, But I Know A Genuine Man Of God And A Virteous Wife When I See And Hear One.
So If U Don't Understand What Is Happening, Just Shut Up And Keep Quiet In Order Not To Grieve The Holy Spirit And Seal Your Destiny.
Those Men Are Servants Of God Recognised By The Host Of Heaven, Both Angels And Demons Alike.
#aWordIsEnoughForTheWise.

Lol. So I'm supposed to be scared?

By virtue of us all being sons of God, as a result of the death of Christ on the cross for us all, and our subsequent acceptance of him thru Baptism, we are all servants of God recognised by the host of heaven.
I don't venerate pastors. I don't kiss their asses. I don't give a shrimp what they think. They are all mortal men just like I am. Who's to say they are right?

By the way do demons now reside in heaven because I don't understand again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Bares Cleavage In New Makeup Photos / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.