Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things (1942 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by PunditAfrica(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good Evening Nairaland,

It took me so many years of loneliness and research to realize the information I will be sharing with you now and in the coming days.

Before I go further, keep this in mind: Women are looking out to meet guys just as guys are looking to meet them but because they are the ones being seek, they wait for the best choice.

Are you her best choice?

See, in my lonely years, I did things the same way 80% of men do it and guess what I got same result – boring relationships and sometimes bitter rejection. Maybe you have heard same experience or you are currently having it but going forward I hope to help you achieve more success with women.

To start, I have listed four things most men do that is so unattractive to women...

Like most guys, I was guilty of the "Common Man Thinktitude" for many years. When am asking girls out, I put myself at their mercy. I would try so hard to impress them. I would pass all the power to her. I would approach in a way that puts her in a higher pedestal than me and I would be bitter when I get rejections!

Even in dating, like most guys, I wouldn't take the lead because I think by letting her decide, I would please her. I was wrong, women actually are attracted to guys that does opposite of what most guys do [during approach or in dating].

Most Men do these, do you?

1. Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

If I had to describe the one single thing that both annoys women and destroys a guy's chances, it would be this. It has taken me a long time to see this particular pattern, but it's everywhere.

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control... and let YOU call the shots... and do anything to please YOU... if you'll give me your attention and approval."

But the problem is that women don't want you to give up your status and "manliness." Women aren't attracted to men who act weak and tentative. Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval. THEY HATE IT!

Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women.
More importantly, think about how you're going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.

2. Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person clings to another person psychologically, the person who is being clinged to resent and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite...This is weak behavior at its worst.

If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go," he might say "Aw, well... um... OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?"

Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store. Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute. If she wanders away, he'll come find her immediately.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually asks a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.
Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies. And it kill your chances!

3. Not Leading (Or Even Worse... Trying To Get HER To Lead)

Guess what... all women have WUSS-DAR. And one of the things that trigger a woman's wuss-dar is a man who "follows."

The real problem is that most women won't try to lead naturally. So you've got a situation where a man is trying to follow a woman who isn't leading. He's looking for little cues so he knows where to go and what to do... but he isn't getting them.

So what does he do? He asks for them! He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking you to Olive Garden for dinner... how does that sound?"

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do... please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say."

This is ATTRACTION DEATH! Men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, annoy the living daylights out of women. They HATE IT.

4. Not Being Interesting To Be Around

Underneath most behavior that I see most guys acting out is a core belief that goes like this: "I don't believe that an attractive woman would want to be around me just because she enjoys my presence... so I make up for it by saying and doing certain things that I hope she'll enjoy... and if she enjoys those other things enough, then maybe she'll want to spend more time with me."

Hey, man.

Well guess what? Most attractive women know that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, she's eventually going to go CRAZY being around him. In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, and other displays will ever compensate for a lack of BEING INTERESTING.

Here's a profound thought: I and several other guys I know have many women who call us often... just because they enjoy being around us.

These women would be happy just to be in the same room with us... and enjoy our company. And yes, these women CALL US often.

Material gifts, food, flowers, and other displays have ZERO lasting value to a woman when it comes to how she FEELS about you.

An attractive woman wants a guy who lights her up. She wants to feel good. She wants mystery... she wants to laugh... she wants a challenge... she wants sexual tension. If you're using compliments, gifts, food, and other displays to get a woman's attention... you need to ask yourself a tough question: Is it because you don't believe that a woman would want to be around you just to be around you?

…Because if you don't know how to be interesting to a woman, then no amount of compensation is going to fix the problem. If you're boring, predictable, and uninteresting, then you're never going to have women calling YOU to hang out.

Oh, and women HATE IT.

You can learn to be interesting around women just like any other subject. But I seriously think it will be better to learn all that it takes to attract a woman and make her fall so in love with you…

I was freaky single and lonely for so many years until I discovered "the triggers and attitude of attraction", I will reveal more stuff to you soon.
You can check exactly "How I Went From Being Lonely and Single To Becoming Centre of Attraction For Women" here: https://www.adultng.com

Re: Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by MJBOLT: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
not having '30 billion in the account' grin
Re: Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by PunditAfrica(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
not having '30 billion in the account' grin

Loolx...

That is the common saying though: money, height, look, pink lips, abs etc but all those things are not what makes woman to be deeply attracted to a man.

I have seen rich guys [men] that beg for love. I am sure you probably have seen a guy with abs, height and all that beg for attraction too.

Looks and physicality can only help a little, the ultimate attraction trigger is an attitude... A certain kind of learn-able attitude and triggers precisely!

Have you ask why Jerks [Playboys] dates pretty classy fine babes much more easily than regular guys?

Well,

Attraction Isn't A Choice!!!

Attraction is an emotional and physical response... and you can't "convince" a woman to feel it with logic, gifts, and NICENESS or Money.

Attraction is the result of a woman meeting a man who understands how attraction works... and who knows what to do in each specific situation to progress to the next level.

The problem with attraction and with success with women in general is that the things you need to do to be successful are NOT OBVIOUS. They're counter intuitive, in many cases. In other words, they're the OPPOSITE of what you'd THINK would make sense.

You have to do things like create tension... stop doing something that she likes... give her time to miss you... etc. And if you don't understand attraction, a woman is going to KNOW IT and she will just dump you where women dump 80% of common men.​
Re: Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by Redeakaa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow u actually expected me to read all that.....really.....haba bros....... E too much na
Re: Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by PunditAfrica(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Redeakaa:
Wow u actually expected me to read all that.....really.....haba bros....... E too much na

Lolx,

It is meant for people who will read and learn some drills from it bruv!
Re: Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things by Redeakaa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
PunditAfrica:

Lolx,

It is meant for people who will read and learn some drills from it bruv!

Oya o.....I go read am.....u na boss sha
Bruv(Big shaq noni)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Killer Ukwu Pix 1 / Unromantic Versus Sex Maniac / It’s Better To Be Childless Than Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.