Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes (70453 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by marshalcarter: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2020
the person Below me....shebbi you don hear?? grin
merry Christmas
FTC.....this Xmas don sure wella

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2020
The "have you eaten" guys are plenty smiley

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MilesLamar(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2020
HalpyBee:
The "have you eaten" guys are plenty smiley

when you don't ask they say you ain't caring? what do you people want?

468 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by 444crop: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2020
These days why we have adopted the "have you eaten" question is, a way to the present day woman's heart seems like its in their stomach now....so u have to feed em before someone will come and die

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Facidio: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

368 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ekemeze: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2020

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Finnese001: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

278 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by 21cents: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Lol. No mind that OP grin.

Look at the thread someone created at 1am.

And back to the topic, who their feeling epp? We're talking making money and living good life you're talking... I don't understand why some of y'all put these girls on a high pedestal.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

when you don't ask they say you ain't caring? what do you people want?
And when I say that I've not eaten, what reply do I get? Go and eat nah.
As if I didn't know I should eat. .Lol

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by JohnnyPalmer: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2020
HalpyBee:

And when I say that I've not eaten, what reply do I get? Go and eat nah.
As if I didn't know I should eat. .Lol

You dey expect make e ask you to send your account number bah grin grin grin

My friend go and find food eat grin grin

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MilesLamar(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2020
HalpyBee:
And when I say that I've not eaten, what reply do I get? Go and eat nah. As if I didn't know I should eat. .Lol
You generalise like it's every guy that would say the same thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by suzzyboss(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Op rename that topic to..
"Girls are quick to lose interest if you are BROKE and with this 4 mistakes "

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by anochuko01(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2020
No one losses feeling as fast as I do.

Today I'm making your head swell, tomorrow I can even delete your number sef.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Rproxy88(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Issokay
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Someone tried to form scarce for me recently, I just blocked him.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by WoeBetide666: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2020
angry
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MilesLamar(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue

Nice one beautiful, so what am I supposed to do if she's still taking calls from her ex? she didn't even tag me to any of her birthday pictures but oga ex took one full picture?? Hope am not being paranoid? You are a lady and I would love to talk with you. how can I reach you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Malawian(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Show her your big priik. You can download one from the internet and Photoshop it if you don't already have one. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Kalatium(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

You are saying this referring to a guy you are interested initially.

If you don't like a guy, no matter how he declares love and be there for you, you will still not like him.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Shortyy(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
I even lose feelings when he's breathing. Like how dare he breathe? The audacity!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by yetunsbay(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
it shall be well with u

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MilesLamar(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Shortyy:
I even lose feelings when he's breathing. Like how dare he breathe? The audacity!

hmmm
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by goodnewscliff(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2020
If this guy has an almost perfect sense of dress,, knows how to be expressive as possible,, nd very confident nd fresh.....all of these would have a way to work out grin grin grin grin....not when d guy is stewpid ass looking guy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2020
You are right about numbers 1$4
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You dey expect make e ask you to send your account number bah grin grin grin

My friend go and find food eat grin grin
My point is don't make it an everytime question.
Once in a while is okay by me.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by tobechi74: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Some women love these

We can infer that Alpha women date their fellow Alphas but end up settling down with a non-Alpha. Alpha guys propose to beta women. Alpha women propose to beta guys. She has learnt to discard the traditional notion that women marry higher up. Such union is ticking time bomb waiting to explode . The competition for power and dominance is second to none . The world is changing in gender roles and Alpha male are yet to realise that. Men must not be the bread winner. Men must not confront situation outrightly. Certain problems require careful thoughtful dialogue

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/16/relate-dont-marry/

9 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Judybash93(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Abegi o jare!! Dem go still lose feelings regardless especially if you no get money. So, live your life, develop yourself and don't give a f, they'll come around...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Bluish44(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Story..no be for dis generation...even our papa generation no talk mumu talk

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Richsteemit: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Abeg just get money you will see what will happen.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Raalsalghul: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

For your mind! "You blocked a potential partner"?

I give you one months top, you'll register a new moniker looking for a "God fearing eligible young man". No be you again.

49 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.