Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics (29225 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
what I expected of you as a veteran zombie is to ask questions if that "95% 5%" statement made by your lord and saviour was actually the right thing to say in a country he claimed to be president, but you prove me wrong yet again by asking me dumb question.

capatainrambo:
5% crowd.

only death loving zombies 're still waving brooms.

5% means that you gave him 5% of your your total votes in 2015. It means that it added little or no value at all to his victory. So, you can't threaten or blackmail him with your votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by midolian(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2018
fk001:

This are not 5%, these are Nigerians.

5 Percenter's have flat head like table.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2018
franchasng:
its not just about party, its about the candidate.

If APC fielded Osinbadele, I will support him.

But APC fielding Booharia is a calamity that wants to befall Nigeria a second time, it hurts angry

When you couldn't even get his name right. Lol
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Princedapace(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
The way u people fight for these politicians, I hope their kids do same..

midolian:
Red caps will not translate to votes for the PDP. One thing many of you have failed to realise is that

1. Not every lover of red cap is a Supporter of Kwankwaso. The red cap thing is just a fashion. Ganduje is always on red too

2. If Kwankwaso fails to win the primaries, majority of his Supporters will never vote for a Saraki, or an Atiku, or a Tambuwal or a David Mark, or a Makarfi or a jang etc over Buhari..

3. The red cap thing only gives Kwankwaso followership undeserved volume. Buhari has more Supporters in Kano than him..

And mark my words, Ganduje will win for a second time
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by CheapDataGuy: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2018
franchasng:
its not just about party, its about the candidate.

If APC fielded Osinbadele, I will support him.

But APC fielding Booharia is a calamity that wants to befall Nigeria a second time, it hurts angry

Ogar are u trying to say Atiku or Saraki are now saint??

Abeq where dem dey sell dis saint form make I go buy for my MD at work

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by midolian(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:
The way u people fight for these politicians, I hope their kids do same..

For the good of the country, it is necessary to do this most of the time.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Princedapace(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
For the good of the country, it is necessary to do this most of the time.

Abeg, who among the nigeria politicians are actually good?

I mean who? Baba none of them are good o.

The way nigeria is structured, even if u want to be good, it will not work. U just have to be bad..
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by midolian(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

Abeg, who among the nigeria politicians are actually good?

I mean who? Baba none of them are good o.

The way nigeria is structured, even if u want to be good, it will not work. U just have to be bad..
I understand you, bro..but Does that now mean we shouldn't discuss the way forward? It doesn't..plus even if they are all bad, we just have to with the least bad among them to pave way for good things to happen..

You see, my Support for Buhari on this forum is my own way of trying to guide the misinformed, ignorant and 'neutral' people on this forum.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Princedapace(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
I understand you, bro..but Does that now mean we shouldn't discuss the way forward? It doesn't..plus even if they are all bad, we just have to with the least bad among them to pave way for good things to happen..

You see, my Support for Buhari on this forum is my own way of trying to guide the misinformed, ignorant and 'neutral' people on this forum.

So Buhari is a less evil? I hope u know that Buhari is just like all others?

His number one issue is ethnic bigot.. For instance, the regions that didn't vote Trump are still getting what they are meant to get.

Buhari's ethnic sentiment is his number one enemy. They are all the same bro. U are free to support who u want though but I think it is kinda bad saying one is better than the other becus they are all the same.. Any ways I'm impressed with your matured responses.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by soul2: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...And that's what will happen to the bag of bones called buhari come 2019.

Lemme save this in my meme collections, because it's gonna be more useful when the lanky bastard will be booted out by the PDP. For now, it is just as useless like the Lifeless one. grin

You guys should mind the ways you talk yo Buhari, even if your father died under bridge keep your frustration to yourself and family
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by capatainrambo: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2018
fk001:

This are not 5%, these are Nigerians.

5 Percenter's have flat head like table.
so says a zombie. grin

who cares. pdp loved by all. apc. can die in the slough west grin.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by wisdomkid: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good Heavens!

A renowned zombies wants me to prove to him how the moving carcass will suffer defeat come 2019? How daring!! Can you beat that. grin

My brother, people that cannot reason fine!!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Winning123: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Igbos are gradually becoming a big embarasmemt to this country. They abruptly ended the first republic and hate has taken a better part of them.

JasonScoolari:
Good Heavens!

A renowned zombies wants me to prove to him how the moving carcass will suffer defeat come 2019? How daring!! Can you beat that. grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's not easy to eat free money na, he must work for it.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by gare(f): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

Did he win the Primaries that is the question we should be asking, because na die that guy they so grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by frankline96(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Winning123:
Igbos are gradually becoming a big embarasmemt to this country. They abruptly ended the first republic and hate has taken a better part of them.

We want "BIAFRA" can't you undestand? Dumb zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.