Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force (31943 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by Benekruku(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Dino is dumb

Wish I could join the police force for a day to have an opportunity to beat him silly
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:
It is only animals that belong to the same species of animals that won't see anything wrong in their species,those who clap hands or give APC a gentle pat on the back should remember that Nigeria had never had it this worst since the return of democratic governance even those there were certain elements of disorder.It is an absolute absurdity to see a government that proclaims change to embark on dehumanizing treatment and incessant disrespect to the rule of law and fundamental human right.It is high we began to separate party from personality and sentiment from sensitivity.

sharrapu...!!....nonesense....

fee dee fee tried to rig the elections again as they always did...and the authorities denied to play along...and i repeat...:

sharrap...!!!!...

if una dont want democracy then its better we return back to military rule....

we are tired of fee dee fee nonesense....

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Melaye is angry because his thugs were not caught on camera. He and his cohorts led thugs there and he is complaining that why is it only him that was caught on camera.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by israelmao(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

sharrapu...!!....nonesense....

fee dee fee tried to rig the elections again as they always did...and the authorities denied to play along...and i repeat...:

sharrap...!!!!...

if una dont want democracy then its better we return back to military rule....

we are tired of fee dee fee nonesense....

It's on long vacation and I believe the truth will come home when it returns and everything will be crystal clear.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:

It's on long vacation and I believe the truth will come home when it returns and everything will be crystal clear.

what returns....??....

you mean fee dee fee or a white morafvcka cracking the sky to come and save your black arse...??
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2018
btw...white jesssus christ look like a white guy on too much cocain....

high as hell....

kiiiiikiiikikikikkikikiki....

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by Bighead95(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2018
I see no reason why this useless unmarried man became a senator .. shame to this our country
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by israelmao(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

what returns....??....

you mean fee dee fee or a white morafvcka cracking the sky to come and save your black arse...??

When it returns your perspectives to issues will gain positive ascendancy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:

When it returns your perspectives to issues will gain positive ascendancy.

i dont understand what you are talkin about....you are starting to bore me....dont mention me no more.....you are borin.....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by israelmao(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

i dont understand what you are talkin about....you are starting to bore me....dont mention me no more.....you are borin.....

Just give it a deep thought.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:

Just give it a deep thought.

you lost your mind some where in the gutter....i dont play mind games....

pisss off....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by israelmao(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

you lost your mind some where in the gutter....i dont play mind games....

pisss off....

I am cool having a nice time with you.My mind is intact.I have the mind of Christ and Christ cannot lose his mind.I guess you understand the logic.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by fortunechy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buhari has murdered Democracy in Nigeria
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:

I am cool having a nice time with you.My mind is intact.I have the mind of Christ and Christ cannot lose his mind.I guess you understand the logic.

you gay or what....??....i am a man oooo....!!...what you are saying is disturbin....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by israelmao(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

you gay or what....??....i am a man oooo....!!...what you are saying is disturbin....

I am not a gay.A true child of God doesn't do that.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by bantudra: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
israelmao:

I am not a gay.A true child of God doesn't that.

then stop quoting me....wtf...??

i already forgot you....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by Reference(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
#Throwback

Photo of Buhari, Oyegun, others protesting on the streets on Nov. 19, 2014, where they accused INEC of working with the Presidential Villa to rig the 2015 elections...

Four years later, the same Buhari won't allow Nigerians to protest.

#BacktoDaura 2019

Damning photo. Really sad state of affairs now.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by gawk: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
#Throwback

Photo of Buhari, Oyegun, others protesting on the streets on Nov. 19, 2014, where they accused INEC of working with the Presidential Villa to rig the 2015 elections...

Four years later, the same Buhari won't allow Nigerians to protest.

#BacktoDaura 2019

Buhari will continue beyond 2019
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force by Lionofdjungle: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes, the three of you were the ones caught on camera because you were not expected to be involved in such a protest. As a lawmaker, you are supposed to know that any case in the law court should neither be discussed nor be protested over publicly the way you did. LAWMAKERS BEHAVING AS LAW BREAKERS embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.