Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) (47679 Views)

#COVID19: Old Man Who Couldn't Afford Nose Mask Wears This (photos) / HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE? / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by oladotman(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
You'll need radiotherapy for a permanent cure to keloids. ..... We have a few centres... UCH is most likely the most affordable centre
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Greatzeus:

You bath 3 times a day When and when? Mumu, having your bath 2 times a day is okay for basic hygiene,unless you wash public toilets for a living lol grin
Look at this one. So u think everybody is as dirty as u Abi?

I pity ur big head
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by arrestdarrester: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
See your doctor fast! Get tested for you-know-what
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by orgnite(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Try to use triamcinolone injection
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Timi1990(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:

Are those keloid scars?
yours seems to be like it was caused by shaving.

It started more like just small pimples, after some months it started growing bigger . But the dermatologist placed me on a very expensive antibiotics and steroids too .
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Timi1990(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Elxandre:

Is this before or after pic?

That was before pic oo , na fine girls Dey rush me now grin grin. That was the worse period of my life , I understand how the op feels
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by lalax(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
bros what you have on your skin is called scabies... just go to any pharmacy near you and get BENZYL BENZOATE. Rub it on your body mrning and evening after bathing. Sun your mattress and wash "ALL" your cloths with detergent and rinse with water containing dettol. Thank me after 2 weeks.
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by preshdawesome(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Use snake oil it works asap
Better if it is python
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by preshdawesome(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2018
lalax:
bros what you have on your skin is called scabies... just go to any pharmacy near you and get BENZYL BENZOATE. Rub it on your body mrning and evening after bathing. Sun your mattress and wash "ALL" your cloths with detergent and rinse with water containing dettol. Thank me after 2 weeks.
e dey pepper oo
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by mjbolanta: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Give them a try bro

Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by watino: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2018
There is a product called VAYA, go to big pharmacy and look for it. Apply it morning and night and in 1 week you will be surprised, everything will disappear.

I have used it and it worked 100% for me
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by ORDUDAVID: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:

Are you on WhatsApp?

Yes. We can chat through same number. 08064106102
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:

Well I won't lie your words hurt my feelings, but I only told that person I bath thrice a day because I wanted him to see that bathing wasn't the issue here. well it's all good. Thanks.
Sorry bro,pls forgive me. I took you for those who always claim what they are not. Sorry pls cry
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Whalewale(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bro my advice;

Be careful when trying any new stuff on your skin. You never no how your body will react to the ingredients. I will advice that whenever you are trying out new stuffs, just apply them to a small area and watch how it affects the region before you apply it the whole area.

On my personal experience. I will l like to ask, is this from pimples, or razor bumps? However, with the position on your face it looks like its caused from razor bumps. I use a cream called Neo-Medrol. You can try it out, but refer to my advice in second paragraph.

Depending on your location, Neo-Medrol is considered as a steroid and thus banned in some countries so you should check the availability. You should also research on it so you are more aware.

Also another advice... most times, manifestations on the external part of our body is as a result of what we put inside. so please consider your nutrition, drink a lot of water daily, lots of fruits and vegetables, reduce carbs e.t.c.

Lastly, i will advice you get a zinc supplement. It helps there are several research online referencing the lack of zinc in the blood to the development of acne & pimples on a Male's face. Most of these papers say that ejaculates contains about 14mg of zinc so you might have to reduce the frequency at which you shoot.

Just my 2cents bro.
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by flexydote(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Just try this Click Here
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by jairusben(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:

lol, we do have places in Lagos one can undergo laser treatment, but can you explain the details you gave, chemotherapy, nitrogen gas? Thanks.
ok, the use of Any chemical treatment intended to be therapeutic with respect to a disease state is generally called chemotherapy, the use of nitrogen gas which is derived from an elemental molecule is the choice of treatment procedure..its gaseous in form..you spray it directly on the keloid for about 2-3 minutes, thrice in a week...until the keloid dries up asper result of distorted supply of oxygen to the tissue
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by NAIRALLANDER: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
jairusben:
ok, the use of Any chemical treatment intended to be therapeutic with respect to a disease state is generally called chemotherapy, the use of nitrogen gas which is derived from an elemental molecule is the choice of treatment procedure..its gaseous in form..you spray it directly on the keloid for about 2-3 minutes, thrice in a week...until the keloid dries up asper result of distorted supply of oxygen to the tissue

OK, do you know anywhere I can do this?
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Take mcclean and use one finger to apply it on each pimple no rubbing, just apply and press a little to make it stick on the pimple.

Mind you, it has to be mcclean not just any toothpaste. So don't go and start applying close up or Colgate. It must be Mcclean.
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by jairusben(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:

OK, do you know anywhere I can do this?
did mine at portharcourt
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nowenuse:

Yes, my scars are completely gone.

I used a face peel. It was sold to me by nikkysavy skincare. It's an organic product that peels away the surface skin of the face and helps generate a new one.

I'm not sure if it would work for your swollen scars.
Perhaps you can contact her and show her and she might have a recommendation for you.

She literally saved my life with that face peel.
You can pm me if you want her number or better still check her website with that name.

Please how much did it cost.. And can it be used just once or does it have to be a regular thing

1 Like

Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Nowenuse: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
NuhRegular:

Please how much did it cost.. And can it be used just once or does it have to be a regular thing

It cost 5k then, now I think it is 6k. If you live in Lagos, good for you, you won't pay for shipping fees, otherwise you'd have to pay for shipping fees.

If your problem is tough resistant spots, facial holes. This is your final bus stop I assure you. Years of pimples destroyed my face and it became so bad that I was even ashamed to come out in public.

It can be used once, twice or more depending on how severe your scars are. My scars were so severe that it was as if my face was rotting. One bottle lasted me for 3 applications. After 2 applications, I had already gotten the natural smooth texture of my face like when I was a child.
I only bought subsequent bottles whenever I had one or 2 pimples that left scars on my face because I always wanted to have a spotless face since I disccovered this.

Like I said, I am not her sales agent, but just an oversatisfied customer.. You can check her website if you are interested.
You can also pm me if you need any more advice. After battling terrible pimples, scars, spots, blackheads and facial holes for about 10 years now. I have a clear and smooth face. I'm sure an expert on it. Best wishes.
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by VivyK: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Follow @labellefarmz on instagram and click www.neolifeafrica.com/labellefarmz to purchase and get delivery to any part of the world. Then thank me later

Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by sodiamond: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Try neo medro
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by DrinkWater10: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
JohnBoscoKing:
Guy, go to a big pharmacy close to you and get NEO-MEDRO apply it to the surface 3 times daily. After 2 weeks you will have a testimony.
how much does this go for?
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by DrinkWater10: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
sodiamond:
Try neo medro
how much does this go for?

1 Like

Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by sodiamond: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=DrinkWater10 post=73574449]
how much does this go for?[i/quote]
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
NAIRALLANDER:
Hello guys, please I need your help.
I started having acne about 5years ago.
well I looked for different ways to stop it but It just couldn't stop.

When it finally stopped, or should I say reduced, I didn't know my skin was prone to keloid. When the pimples finally started disappearing, it left little scars which turned into what you're seeing in the photos below.
Please I need help or advice on anything I can do to reduce its appearance and make it less noticeable, even if it can't be removed completely.

Please I don't need people telling me " it doesn't matter what people think about you", "Just live with it, there are people whose case are worse than yours". I only need advice. And also is there anyone who can refer me to a good dermatologist so that I can go for laser treatment?

And does anyone know how much laser treatment for this scar might cost? Please forgive my long story, I'm just too self conscious and in dire need of treatment. No insults please, just advice and good recommendations, thank you.
Use marina spa and Tea tree soap,everything will clear,if interested whatsap or contact this number,08038220168
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by Laserman: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
Reach out to 4 Sides Laser Services on 08067502337 (calls and Whatsapp) for the use of laser to treat it.

We also carry out:

Laser hair rejuvenation to treat hair loss and grow facial hair (beards)

Laser acne treatment

Laser noninvasive body contouring

Laser pain management
Re: Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) by jbblues24(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2019
This idea blew my mind. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab. / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.